Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Naira Redesign:Have You Seen A Dirty New Notes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Redesign:Have You Seen A Dirty New Notes (411 Views)

Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals / Emefiele: No Papers To Print ₦‎200, ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 New Notes / Torn And Dirty New Naira Notes Just 24 Hours After Release ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Redesign:Have You Seen A Dirty New Notes by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
since this new naira notes was introduced late last year till date i haven't seen a dirty new notes be it 200,500 and 1000.everything is neat. and the money come dey fine for my face base on it neatness grin upon say we reject it at initial time.

so i have come to conclusion if Nigerians are the ones intentionally making the country currency look tattered and so dirty

is it genetic or what

Re: Naira Redesign:Have You Seen A Dirty New Notes by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
nlfpmod OAM4J Mynd44
Re: Naira Redesign:Have You Seen A Dirty New Notes by galaxy2020(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
...only if we can handle them well with care.
Re: Naira Redesign:Have You Seen A Dirty New Notes by StrongAlphMale: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Obi really has a lot of work to do immediately he has been sworn in
Re: Naira Redesign:Have You Seen A Dirty New Notes by meum: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
From the pix you shared, those notes look like notes that have been out of circulation for a very lo…ng time. Our politicians steal these money and keep them at home. These notes eventually get to the banks when they purchase properties, cars, for example since they pay in cash

EzegeNdiigbo:
that money is still in existence bro..

It was brought in after a long while of being out of circulation. Take a look at the N1,000 note in the pix shared. That was not in circulation in a long while. Analyze it. Zoom in and check the year on that note.
When hands do not touch 9ja currency often molds grow on them as witnessed on that currency.
These politicians are very wicked! Hoarding is their thing since you can’t trace it.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign:Have You Seen A Dirty New Notes by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
that money is still in existence bro..

meum:
From the pix you shared, those notes look like notes that have been out of circulation for a very lo…ng time. Our politicians steal these money and keep them at home. These notes eventually get to the banks when they purchase properties, cars, for example since they pay in cash
Re: Naira Redesign:Have You Seen A Dirty New Notes by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2023
Silasloaded hello niqqa chat me up on dead thread,am having an issue with my email address.

(1) (Reply)

Crypto-pump-saturday: On The Crowing Of The Cock; Arise To Buy These Coins / Which App Or Website Can I Use To Convert Airtime To Cash / Can Someone Explain To Me How Binance Is Killing Our Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.