Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance (23481 Views)

FG Files Contempt Proceeding Against NLC, TUC Over Protests / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court / South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by GWMI(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

What's this one saying?

Bros if Emefiele can't make the new naira notes available then let the country continue using the Old naira notes until the new ones is in circulation. But however, why didn't el Rufia interven during ASUU 8 months strike and when christians in southern Kaduna were killed?
speaking from both sides of the mouth is wrong.
The issue on ground now is currency issue not el rufai issue.
You got it?
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by Henkeh05: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
I want my old notes to expire.
To hell with Tinubu and APC.
God bless Peter Obi and Labour party.

Jack500:
Tinubu is the only one that has been talking against this policy among the leading candidates.

If you don't want your old notes to expire, Vote Tinubu

Tinubu will reverse the policy as soon as he's declared.

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by olisefom: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
ASUU was on strike for 8 months, El Rufia no bother.
Southern Kaduna christians were killed, El Rufia no send.
But e reach new currency Matter, the terrorist midget Carry am for head. Don't worry obi will deal with this terrorist and would also rearrange this country when he has been sworn in. Obi really has a lot of work to do

Spot on
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by Eteka1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Neither the CBN, nor Emefile, nor banks are bound by the kangaroo order. Because they are not joined as parties to the suit. You can't shave a man's head in his absence. Thieves called Governors.
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by Stylz69(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
El Rufai is really fighting hard for Nigerians !!

God bless him
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by joba4luv: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Effort in futility El- Rufai will just die for fun as simple as abc
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by StrongAlphMale: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
GWMI:
speaking from both sides of the mouth is wrong.
The issue on ground now is currency issue not el rufai issue.
You got it?

You Dodged this question.

Oga, Why did the terrorist midget felt less concerned when ASUU was on strike and also when christians in southern Kaduna were killed?
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by BamakSNR(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
But e reach new currency Matter, the terrorist midget Carry am for head. Don't worry obi will deal with this terrorist and would also rearrange this country when he has been sworn in. Obi really has a lot of work to do
Gbenu soun jare
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by zest17(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
Are you sure these people don't have an agenda, to cause unrest and later create interim government? You can't trust these guys anyway. Fingers crossed and waiting patiently to see how the movie will end...
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by jaxxy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
Useless government. apc out!
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by Kaiser20: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Racoon:
It is now a fight between the ruling APC and the presidency-seeking APC. Suddenly El-Rufai is only concerned about currency swap despite all the ills of governance the APC have inflicted upon Nigeria?

They watched and enjoyed Buhari disobeyed many court orders in the time past. Now let watch how their appeal against the contempt of court orders will go. Let see who wins between the FG and Kaduna State Government.Ndi ala.
APC SIN AGAINST GOD HE FORGIVE THEM
NOW APC HAVE SINNED AGAINST SATAN HE WILL DESTROY APC
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by adecz: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
👉Since the legislature and judiciary
sold their birthrights to Buhari's presidency,
Nigerians didn't know that our country
has become a silent dictatorship. 😐😐
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by rezky(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

All of una just spewing rubbish from your dirty mouth...
Wetin concern us with AssU or all the rubbish you are spewing outside...?

How can they withhold and ration peoples money for them, are you all mad.?

The fact that you have means to survive, is it the same with every other person?

What about the common food seller., that makes food everyday running at lose because she can't sell her food due to rejection of old notes and unavailability of new notes., what about the people that don't have bank accounts or people that get paid daily., how will dey survive...?

Who gives a Bleep about ASSU and whatever happened before...that's how the story has been in this country before., shae na the naira swap go amend all the rubbish you typed up there..?

Most of you no get sense at all., just blinded by sentiment and bigotry., i don't give a damn about any politician I work for my money and i deserve access to it anytime i need it.

Because of Curbing vote buying, they put over 200million people in dilemma..., it is total rubbish... We joke alot in this country O!
There is no single human feelings in many of Us. If your govt. are behaving like animals must you also be one?

This is note the first time currency have been redesigned and swapped in this country.., why must this be different.,?
I don't care about any stupid elections or whomever una dey support.

My survival is my personal problem not on your stupid government.

Everyone of you supporting this stupid policy., God will punish all of you., together with that Emefiele..
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by AtikuOkowa: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You Dodged this question.

Oga, Why did the terrorist midget felt less concerned when ASUU was on strike and also when christians in southern Kaduna were killed?
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
Jack500:
Tinubu is the only one that has been talking against this policy among the leading candidates.

Tinubu was the only prominent yoruba politician who didn't condemn the Ore massacre by the jihadists.
Tinubu is amongst the few southerners who have never spoken out against the deadly activities of the Fulani herdsmen in southern and northcentral Nigeria.

Your Tinubu never complained about ASUU's 8months strike that paralysed Nigerian universities and kept students at home, many of who died during the period.

Your Tinubu is only concerned about the currency exchange policy which he believes will affect his vote buying plans in the forthcoming election.

Your Tinubu is corrupt and selfish, and a vote for him is as wasteful as it's a vote for terrorism, corruption, backwardness and poverty.
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by stuffs2002: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Wetin concern IPOB for Nigeria matter.. Shebi una talk say no errection for SE
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by dipoley2k32: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients
siraj140241: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by AtikuOkowa: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
rezky:

All of una just spewing rubbish from your dirty mouth...
Wetin concern us with AssU or all the rubbish you are spewing outside...

How can they withhold and ration peoples money...for them are you all mad.

The fact that you have means to survive is it the same with everybody.?

What about the common food seller., that make food everyday running at lose because she can't sell her food because pple dont have new notes., what about the people that have bank accounts or people that get paid daily., how will dey survive...

You gives a Bleep about ASSU and whatever happened before...that's how the story has been in this country before., shae na the naira swap go amend all the rubbish you typed up there..

Most of you no get sense at all., just blinded by sentiment and bigotry., i don't give a damn about any politician I work for my money and i deserve access to it anytime i need it.

Because of Curbing vote buying the put over 200million people in dilemma..., it is total rubbish..

This is note the first time currency have been redesigned and swapped in this country.., why must this be different., I don't care about any stupid elections or whomever una dey support.

My survival is my personal problem not on your stupid government.

Everyone of you supporting this stupid policy., God will punish all of you., together with that Emefiele..

He has dirty mouth cleanable with brush and paste

But you have shit brain and pig mouth,you only vomit shit.

Just because you have dimentia,not every one has his brain dead like Monkeys in one Drugy pocket.

The present situation cannot be disconnected from past and future.

He reminds you of that problem has root,but keep insisting on just the leaves.
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by StrongAlphMale: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
stuffs2002:

Wetin concern IPOB for Nigeria matter.. Shebi una talk say no errection for SE

That your father is an Ipob and From the SE doesn't mean everyone's father is one
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by Masterito(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
Which old notes? The one with CBN already?
Jack500:

Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by Illegal1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
LesbianBoy:

You are part of the people that want to vote their oppressers. No be only tinubu. Mstcheeeew angry

cum force me vote pitobi nah...
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by stuffs2002: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Buhari is the architect of this currency swap problem and it is causing the same untold hardship today that it caused in 1984 when people were committing suicide because of it and when a high ranking minister was sacked for simply begging Buhari not to go ahead with the policy.

Buhari is notorious for being a poor planner and for being extremely incompetent at executing policies.

We saw it with his poor implementation of the National Identification Number system where millions of Nigerians were besieging registration centres

We saw it with his poor implementation of the BVN where millions of Nigerians were sleeping in banking halls to get their BVN numbers.

We saw it with his poor implementation of SIM card registration where millions of Nigerians scrambled to save their lines from being blocked.

And now we're watching his utter incompetence unfold with the poor implementation of a completely unnecessary currency swap just a few weeks to a general election.

We haven't even mentioned the crippling fuel scarcity which is happening under his watch as a self appointed minister of petroleum. Let's see how APC goons will blame Emefiele for that as well.

Mind you, I'm not saying Emefiele is a Saint. Personally I keep wandering why he doesn't resign honourably. It's very possible Buhari is making it worth his while if you know what I mean😏

But if he was a rogue element like people are accusing him of being, then why hasn't Buhari sacked him? Buhari sacked Lawal Daura as head of the DSS and he sacked Ibrahim Lamorde and Ibrahim Magu as chairmen of the EFCC.

So why is Emefiele still keeping his job if he is implementing a different policy from what Aso Rock wants? If you have a working brain and you're not an APC member, I'm sure you know the answer to this question.

Osinbajo (during his short period as acting president) sacked Lawal Daura
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by famology(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Supreme court ear don full. Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by spiralwedge(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Buhari is the architect of this currency swap problem and it is causing the same untold hardship today that it caused in 1984 when people were committing suicide because of it and when a high ranking minister was sacked for simply begging Buhari not to go ahead with the policy.

Buhari is notorious for being a poor planner and for being extremely incompetent at executing policies.

We saw it with his poor implementation of the National Identification Number system where millions of Nigerians were besieging registration centres

We saw it with his poor implementation of the BVN where millions of Nigerians were sleeping in banking halls to get their BVN numbers.

We saw it with his poor implementation of SIM card registration where millions of Nigerians scrambled to save their lines from being blocked.

And now we're watching his utter incompetence unfold with the poor implementation of a completely unnecessary currency swap just a few weeks to a general election.

We haven't even mentioned the crippling fuel scarcity which is happening under his watch as a self appointed minister of petroleum. Let's see how APC goons will blame Emefiele for that as well.

Mind you, I'm not saying Emefiele is a Saint. Personally I keep wandering why he doesn't resign honourably. It's very possible Buhari is making it worth his while if you know what I mean😏

But if he was a rogue element like people are accusing him of being, then why hasn't Buhari sacked him? Buhari sacked Lawal Daura as head of the DSS and he sacked Ibrahim Lamorde and Ibrahim Magu as chairmen of the EFCC.

So why is Emefiele still keeping his job if he is implementing a different policy from what Aso Rock wants? If you have a working brain and you're not an APC member, I'm sure you know the answer to this question.

CBN Gov cannot be constitutionally sacked except for violations of laid down guidelines. If he seeks approval all the time from the President, which i think he always does, he can’t be removed. The problem is both Emefiele and Buhari. Both are dumb af. And both are overzealous and are naïve politically. Emefiele makes the minister of finance totally redundant. For the first time in my lifetime, i don’t know who the minister of finance is.
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by Hessem: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:

They know what they are doing
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by websta: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Nigerians are not wise, some of these politicians have millions and billions of Naira in containers, wells, empty buildings around the country. PMB knows these, and he's trying frustrate them and reduce vote buying. You people can kill yourselves, because they gave time to go swap your money. The foolish people protesting don't even get 500k for account.... Mumu citizens
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by stuffs2002: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Racoon:
It is now a fight between the ruling APC and the presidency-seeking APC. Suddenly El-Rufai is only concerned about currency swap despite all the ills of governance the APC have inflicted upon Nigeria?

They watched and enjoyed Buhari disobeyed many court orders in the time past. Now let watch how their appeal against the contempt of court orders will go. Let see who wins between the FG and Kaduna State Government.Ndi ala.

All these ignorant IPOB sef.

Elections are more important than anything in the country
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by MrColdsweat: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
I think on this country, this is the first time a group of states unite to fight the central. This is fun to watch.
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by stuffs2002: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
websta:

Nigerians are not wise, some of these politicians have millions and billions of Naira in containers, wells, empty buildings around the country. PMB knows these, and he's trying frustrate them and reduce vote buying. You people can kill yourselves, because they gave time to go swap your money. The foolish people protesting don't even get 500k for account.... Mumu citizens

IPOB are only happy anytime Nigerians are going through hardship...

Same way IPOB and their sympathisers spew all kinds of lies to justify burning down Lagos in the name of Endsars...
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by sliky09: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
The old naira will never expire. The old notes should be taken to CBN branches nation wide, and your account will credited.
Jack500:

Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
shiki:
grin Kaduna state Governor carry this matter for Head

Kaduna is a volatile place and this can degenerate into violence if not they see their governor fighting against the bad policy.
Re: Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance by Jack500: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
Masterito:
Which old notes? The one with CBN already?

The ones in people Hand nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande / Labaran Maku Loses Nassarawa Primaries / Buhari Praises Father Mbaka, Lauds Catholic Priest’s Steadfastness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.