Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,883 members, 7,956,331 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Things You Must Know About Guys Or Men, You Ask The Question And I Give The Answ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Must Know About Guys Or Men, You Ask The Question And I Give The Answ (713 Views)

Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? / Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? / Things You Must Know About Guys Or Men, You Ask The Question And I Give The Answ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Must Know About Guys Or Men, You Ask The Question And I Give The Answ by matthee(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2011
This is open to Female Folks. Sincere guys can comment but I will rule over any lies form anyone Join me. Humble is my Name. And the rest you will know in due course.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Why Are The General And Nairaland Boards Merged? / Special Guide For 2012 / Female Genital Mutilation: The Evil That Still Reigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.