Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now (2432 Views)

See Why Soludo Is Suddenly Attacking People Obi, Amid Fear Of His Corrupt Past.. / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car / APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Viscuz: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubu's thugs are currently attacking Obidients who joined the Deputy Governorship candidate of Labour Party, Princess Oyefusi to campaign at the Aguda Market, in Surulere.

Tinubu wants to set Nigeria on fire for the sake of his selfish ambition.

https://twitter.com/afrisagacity/status/1625838287318310913?t=o6vAyGzfEuO8uGd_yZbe-w&s=19

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by ronalmagic10(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
When Igbos were beheading APC supporters in the east they said nothing.

When they killed youths and dumped them in izu river they said nothing

When they killed inec staff they said nothing

One zombiediots hit his head on the wall and claim aoc is fighting him. I laugh in swahili

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by searchng4love: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
ronalmagic10:

One zombiediots hit his head on the wall and claim aoc is fighting him. I laugh in swahili

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by searchng4love: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Lying like their boss

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Yaribanzaonic: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
When e go set...you will understand. angry

ronalmagic10:

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Yaribanzaonic: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
The bastard you love is peeing and gaffing foolishly as a stewpid Agbado mascot...

searchng4love:

Lying like their boss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Yaribanzaonic: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
Let it be on record..

Let it be known

This election has exposed who benefits from thuggery and extortion.

This Election has shown intolerance

When they claim to accommodate..remind them of these events.
😠

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by searchng4love: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
The bastard you love is peeing and gaffing foolishly as a stewpid Agbado mascot...

Even if dead we'll vote him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Yaribanzaonic: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Only the DEAD support the DEAD. So it's your choice..fuu.

searchng4love:

Even if dead we'll vote him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by duro4chang(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
0bidiots chased oshiomole some days ago and you happily posted it here. Now they have met their masters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Racoon(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nobody has the monopoly of violence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by LegendHero(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
But I thought IPOB lunatics said na them get Lagos few days ago during Obi campaign.

Even the Emma powerless also released statement that Nyamurii people will defend themselves so why is OP crying?

All these Iyamili people self no know say all this emotional blackmail no work again. Lunatics will be killing APC supporters in the Sad East but come online to scream blue murder at any small rancor especially when Iyanmili people are clearly the agressors.

Their youth leader was busy shouting on camera that "Where is Oluomo, na we get lagos". When Oluomo boys decsend on him now they will start shedding tears online.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Viscuz: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
LegendHero:
But I thought IPOB lunatics said na them get Lagos few days ago during Obi campaign.

Even the Emma powerless also released statement that Nyamurii people will defend themselves so why is OP crying?

All these Iyamili people self no know say all this emotional blackmail no work again. Lunatics will be killing APC supporters in the Sad East but come online to scream blue murder at any small rancor especially when Iyanmili people are clearly the agressors.

Their youth leader was busy shouting on camera that "Where is Oluomo, na we get lagos". When Oluomo boys decsend on him now they will start shedding tears online.

No run o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Viscuz: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
duro4chang:
0bidiots chased oshiomole some days ago and you happily posted it here. Now they have met their masters.

No one touched a skin on the hair of oshomole and you don't know the meaning of difference?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by duro4chang(m): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

No one touched a skin on the hair of oshomole and you don't know the meaning of difference?
I know you will give different interpretations to suit your your malicious defence.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Viscuz: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
duro4chang:
I know you will give different interpretations to suit your your malicious defence.

Show me a video where oshomole or the head of your father was stabbed with bottle then I will delete the thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by duro4chang(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

Show me a video where oshomole or the head of your father was stabbed with bottle then I will delete the thread
For using foul and dirty language it shows how badly you were brought up. Lack of proper home training. Were your parents well trained? I doubt it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by babyfaceafrica: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
How do you know it's APC thugs?.. Did they go with their ID card

3 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Viscuz: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
duro4chang:
For using foul and dirty language it shows how badly you were brought up. Lack of proper home training. Were your parents well trained? I doubt it.

Shatap spoilt brat .

You are now crying foul olodo.

Check from the beginning when u quoted me and see if I was the one who started it .

Ode no

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by XerXers: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
LegendHero:

Remember what happened to Tinubu tout in 2019 election. Be warned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Psalmistproject: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
No tribe in this nation get mind pass Igbos. But that Igbos fearlessness is channeled to productiveness.

You won't like when they turn to face you with their wrath.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Aldol: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
Psalmistproject:
No tribe in this nation get mind pass Igbos. But that Igbos fearlessness is channeled to productiveness.

You won't like when they turn to face you with their wrath.
Face the unknown gunmen killing your people with ur wrath first

3 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Viscuz: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
Aldol:

Face the unknown gunmen killing your people with ur wrath first

Protest and meet your 72 virgins quicker 😜

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Aldol: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

Protest and meet your 72 virgins quicker 😜
Who is talking about protest? Iti

2 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by duro4chang(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

Shatap spoilt brat .

You are now crying foul olodo.

Check from the beginning when u quoted me and see if I was the one who started it .

Ode no
Every trash you spews here has shown the type of home you were brought up and the type of family you came from. By using gutter language we all know your background.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Viscuz: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
duro4chang:
Every trash you spews here has shown the type of home you were brought up and the type of family you came from. By using gutter language we all know you background.

Shatap begi begi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Viscuz: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
Aldol:

Who is talking about protest? Iti

You don't want to bang new virgins in heaven? 😜

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by SeeItSayIt: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Security agents will never see them to arrest. They should wait for their time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by socialmediaman: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Aldol: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

You don't want to bang new virgins in heaven? 😜
Seriously what are you talking about? I hope I'm not quoting a yaba patient

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by duro4chang(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

Shatap begi begi
Nothing good can come out of a person who had poor home training.

2 Likes

Re: APC Thugs Attacking People In Surulere Right Now by Whois(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
Thugs loyal to Tinubu are on rampage for APC before election. Guess what will happen if Tinubu is declared winner? Clashes between Fulani herdsmen will be a child's play compared to the clashes that will happen between civilized citizens and thugs. Is that what APC supporters what?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGBO OBEDIENTS Check This Out / Nigerians Seen Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas(video) / Kano Governor Speaks On Reinstatement Of Former Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.