Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Good News To Those Writing JAMB/WAEC/NECO/NDA Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good News To Those Writing JAMB/WAEC/NECO/NDA Exams (222 Views)

Twitter User, Falilat Mocked For Writing JAMB 5 Times / Free Exam Portal Answer For WAEC,NECO, NABTEB &JAMB / Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News To Those Writing JAMB/WAEC/NECO/NDA Exams by Olamidexyz1: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Are you writing JAMB WAEC NECO NDA exams e.t.c?
Do you know that you can get lectures online (Videos, Audio and PDF Files) base on current syllabus.

The Roducate Exam Success packs include Common entrance, BECE (Junior WAEC), WASSCE, NECO, UTME, and NDA exams.

It can be used on any device that has a sim port.

(UPON INQUIRY)

It comes with Free Data which means you don’t need to subscribe for data, and 90 days of full Access to Roducate. There is parental control on the data as it can only be used for the Roducate Application.

With the use of Roducate, the 2021 WAEC pass rate of Lagos state public students increased by 100%, from 40% to 80%.

What you are paying for;
Free Data Sim card
90 days full subscription access to Roducate.
Parental control on data access

What is unique about the Exam Success Package;
Past questions for all national exams from the common entrance all the way to WAEC, BECE, and JAMB
Specifically curated 7-day learning plans with proven success

What happens after the 90 days
Being that access is subscription based, following the end of the 90 days users will be prompted to continue their subscription with our data and subscription bundles.

Testimonials:

With the use of Roducate’s Exam Success Module, the Lagos state public school students’ pass rate increased by 100%, from 40% to 80% in the 2021 WAEC.

I didn't expect I could be one of Roducate’s winners. I thank the Lagos State Ministry of Education and the entire Roducate family for this golden opportunity for public school students. Roducate online platform helped so many of us in our examinations through tutorial classes. I want to imagine that if this golden opportunity continues, public school students will not have any problems with their studies and will even be better than private school students. Thanks again. Up Roducate, moving education to the highest level.
Roducate Competition | Winner Student | Randle Senior Secondary School

Re: Good News To Those Writing JAMB/WAEC/NECO/NDA Exams by bewla(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
I don't get your information at all can you pls explain better
Re: Good News To Those Writing JAMB/WAEC/NECO/NDA Exams by Olamidexyz1: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2023

(1) (Reply)

List Of Tuition Free Universities In Canada For International Students / Kursk State Medical University | MBBS Fee Structure 2023-24 / Binary Operation (cowbellpedia Question)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.