Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (50138 Views)

Wike Arrives Port Harcourt After Losing PDP Presidential Primary (Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by rollywise(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
donphilopus:

Would that stop him from winning the elections next Saturday?

Better start respecting the Jagaban because he's your next President.

Are you a youth?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
FEMI GBAJABI TOLD TINUBU TO STAY AWAY FROM COMING ELECTION BY PARABLES
Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Walllee: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wali84:
why will South south vote an Ipob candidate
Imbesile without sense,but the same people you call Ipob supported good luck your brother,I told someone that PO surise betrayal will be from south south,and he doesn't want to listen,but why I am happy that it is going to happen is that,when the table will turn for any of your son's,we will pay you back in kind.ewu
Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
donphilopus:

you sick like him we're not sick like you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by jogojogo: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:
I thought he said Visiting the south south and . South East which is inconsequential Christian zones is a wasting of time before the primaries...

What's he looking for at the aforementioned zones now with his boko haram running mate ?

Oh I forgot, he didn't see Atiku and Kwakwaso coming.. He put so much hope and trust on only northern votes ..

Leave south south out of your madness
Visiting south east is inconsequential
Argue with your keyboard or hug a transformer

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by itsRhamzy: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
donphilopus:

being so certain about what the future holds could be disastrous to your health and psyche if it eventually Pans out the other way.

How will BAT with a Muslim/Muslim pair (never seen in the history of Nigeria) win? He already shot himself in the foot by chasing away over 75% of possible christian voters to the other side.

Where is he getting bloc votes from? I'm in the north and only probably 3 out of 10 is voting BAT. Atiku is the choice of most people here.

Enough talk Sha, Feb 25 is almost here. And then we'll find out how popular and loved BAT truly is nationwide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by HydraFeeds(m): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
post=120932916:
360 view of APC campaign rally in Rivers State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXr8T9E8cm4
lol ,if people plenty una go talk sey na paid crowd ,if people never show ,una go talk sey people nor Dey support Tinubu .

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by latolz: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shettima no gree wear wrapper lol
Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by highchief1: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Truthisunique2:
even anambra won't give obi 99%

The way you igbos talk with your own oversized estimation of reality

When results come you would switch to obi is a billionaire made for life if Dem wan troll una
na yahoo boys bro.they don’t know anything
Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:
I thought he said Visiting the south south and . South East which is inconsequential Christian zones is a wasting of time before the primaries...

What's he looking for at the aforementioned zones now with his boko haram running mate ?

Oh I forgot, he didn't see Atiku and Kwakwaso coming.. He put so much hope and trust on only northern votes ..

He just needs 25%, that is all he seeks. He would get it in Rivers.

Honestly, it is his election to lose.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Levels2(f): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:

How do you compare a LION with a GOAT.

Won kere si number wa !!!!!

ASIWAJU is always on TOP.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by brutal1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
They said you dont think on Wednesday grin
melonsgroup:
They said the guy in the middle wants to be President of Nigeria...

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by damkin24(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:

What exactly provoked your grumbling?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Emir01: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:

Wait till next week.
Have you bought your bucket? Pls do fast.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Menclothing: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Am still.taking old naira notes in my store
Turkey shirt 4500

Bank no give money where do they expect ordinary Nigerians to see new naira notes
Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by bencr7: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Slurity:
Well done. That is your next president by God's grace.
Aman by God grace,so he will disgrace Nigeria soon,with is Balabloo-blu-bulava and Transmission high.
D same way u guy vote buhari,now both pple that did support him in 2015/2019 and pple that supported him,are suffering together,mostly d poor and average citizen of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Chicastle: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
They all now copy the best politician in Africa. H.E Peter Obi no sharing of corn 🌽 again and frying Ankara along the road side
Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:

Link of where he said such

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by wallarwallar(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:

Can t u vote for ur candidate in peace.and let tinubu be on his own . Seriously the way everybody iarei
abusing make me believe he will win dis election cos if he is useless like they said l don't seel any need wasting ur time over someone dat is not relevant

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by kunle4toyeyaho: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:

MUMU. How do you expect him to visit SE before primaries when you have shown so much disdain against him?Besides, the security intelligence report might not be favourable.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by jamesfree(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
kaylardz:
Ride on our incoming president!
On your mandate, we stand!

Do you mean on HIS mandate YOU stand?
Don't generalize your answer for everybody cos I don't want to fall while standing on the baseless and unsecured mandate
Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by icedbreez(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Where is Amaechi na?

Rivers politics is confusing now.

Amaechi and his APC people supporting Atiku, Wike and his PDP people supporting Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Nairamd6: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
Gzggs

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Okoroawusa:
The crowd is more than the one that Psquare performed for few weeks ago.

This i have seen

His Excellency, the Son of the Dawn and Prince of the Stars, FalseProphet1 has engaged my services as legal counsel.

In the first instance, he hereby conveys to you his strict warning to forthwith desist from repeatedly using his branded and copyrighted by-line "This I have seen."

Please take note, that failure to comply with this warning may result in physical, financial as well as spiritual consequences.

This I have seen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Lionnation: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wali84:
why will South south vote an Ipob candidate
because wali is a name for ipob people
Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by BATified2023: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:

chibuzor the hatefilled chimp

When did tinubu say that?

Must u igbos hate?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by alex2much(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Where is Ameachi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubu did not say that. STOP with all the LIES and False propaganda. Support your candidate and stop spreading fake news.

Ezeama400:

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Pinito: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
post=120933156:

Obi didn't import any crowd for his rally
All I see is tears that will be collected from Obidients on 25.
9 days to go
1.Tinubu
2.Atiku
3.Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Hueyreckless0007: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pinito:
All I see is tears that will be collected from Obidients on 25.
9 days to go
1.Tinubu
2.Atiku
3.Obi
In your dream, Obi is your next president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by care4you: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Cry small jare but make u know shey that worthless obingo from beerfraud land can only be president of mad men in agulu

Please have some respect for Anambra state!

You can insult peter obi but please respect Anambra state and it's citizen ...

Normally afonja peepoo don't have respect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US DOJ Says Kingsley Kuku Used Stolen Billions From Amnesty To Fund Air Peace / Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / "Ganduje's Sex Scandal Video On Its Way To The Public" - Jackson Ube Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.