Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Redmi Over Iphone - From My Experience Tho - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Over Iphone - From My Experience Tho (653 Views)

Don Jazzy Accepts Infinix Note 8 From Davido Over Iphone 12 Pro Max / Lady Gets Brand New Iphone From Stranger Days After Crying Out On Twitter. PHOTO / Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Over Iphone - From My Experience Tho by Kopezzy: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
Users who do not spend much time with the phone and just want to buy a phone for simple use prefer Xiaomi instead of buying an iPhone for almost 3 times the price. Without a doubt, Xiaomi is the winner, of course, Apple devices are expensive. However, Xiaomi phones can be found at very affordable prices.

Y'all are open to your views tho.
Re: Redmi Over Iphone - From My Experience Tho by lanre316: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
You're saying this because iPhone is not yet easily affordable to you.

I'm sure you will sing another song if you can conveniently afford the latest iPhone without stress.

Xiaomi is good, but it's just there to hold body till you can afford correct phones like Samsung and iPhone.

Even Xiaomi manufacturers knows this, that's why they copy many features of iPhones.

BTW: I have been a Xiaomi user since 2017. Currently rocking Redmi Note 10.

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Over Iphone - From My Experience Tho by tecnolad(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kopezzy:
Users who do not spend much time with the phone and just want to buy a phone for simple use prefer Xiaomi instead of buying an iPhone for almost 3 times the price. Without a doubt, Xiaomi is the winner, of course, Apple devices are expensive. However, Xiaomi phones can be found at very affordable prices.

Y'all are open to your views tho.

Keep writing, bro; you'll eventually get better.
Re: Redmi Over Iphone - From My Experience Tho by Mustiboy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
lanre316:
You're saying this because iPhone is not yet easily affordable to you.

I'm sure you will sing another song if you can conveniently afford the latest iPhone without stress.

Xiaomi is good, but it's just there to hold body till you can afford correct phones like Samsung and iPhone.

Even Xiaomi manufacturers knows this, that's why they copy many features of iPhones.

BTW: I have been a Xiaomi user since 2017. Currently rocking Redmi Note 10.

This na total rubbish.

I use an iPhone 11 and an RN10P, and I don’t agree that brands like Xiaomi are just placeholder pending the time you’ll be able to afford more premium brands.

Xiaomi is a premium itself, and I personally believe it is in the same league as Samsung and Apple, as far as the smartphone market is concerned. The only thing that differentiates them is that a chunk of Xiaomi’s sales come from their midrange offerings, unlike Samsung and Apple whose high-tier devices have been keeping them afloat.

The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 12 Pro are just as good as any offering from Samsung or Apple. It all boils down to what your priorities in a smartphone are

8 Likes

Re: Redmi Over Iphone - From My Experience Tho by Lanretoye(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
The price of turkey will sometimes make you prefer ponmo...your story will change oneday.

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Over Iphone - From My Experience Tho by gogeekish(m): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
I am using Xiaomi 12S Ultra 512GB and also using iPhone SE 2022.

We all buy phones according to our preferences. I can't spend more than 150k on Apple but I don't know why I spend more than 800k for an android phone.

From K20 Pro Premium Edition to Mi 11 Ultra. Then to Xiaomi 12S Ultra.

Reason why I mentioned these devices is because a lot of brainwashed iPhone fanboys think Android is always for the poor.

Ya all praising or hyping iPhones are typical mainstreamers. People that does what Mr A and and Mr B do.

Wannabes!

4 Likes

Re: Redmi Over Iphone - From My Experience Tho by lanre316: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
gogeekish:
I am using Xiaomi 12S Ultra 512GB and also using iPhone SE 2022.

We all buy phones according to our preferences. I can't spend more than 150k on Apple but I don't know why I spend more than 800k for an android phone.

From K20 Pro Premium Edition to Mi 11 Ultra. Then to Xiaomi 12S Ultra.

Reason why I mentioned these devices is because a lot of brainwashed iPhone fanboys think Android is always for the poor.

Ya all praising or hyping iPhones are typical mainstreamers. People that does what Mr A and and Mr B do.

Wannabes!

I won't argue with you but I just want to say this:

The same way you said you cannot spend more than 150k on an iPhone, some Nigerians says they can't spend more than 1.5m on an iPhone/Samsung. ie your 150k is their 1.5m.

I'll leave it at that.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To See A Brand New Samsung Galaxy S10? / Please How Do I Track My Stolen Phone? / Urgently Need A Mobile Fone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.