Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima (2047 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s / Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos / Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by Abujaexpress: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
I think this is my first time I will see a little smile on the face of APC vice Presidential candidate, Senator Kashim Shettima.

He forced a smile out of his face as he landed in Port Harcourt I'm continuation of APC campaigns in the forthcoming general elections.

How do you see the smile? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by ChatterHouse: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
The boko har.am geng

APC sai mun bata wuta

Vote Wisely

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by peter0071(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
the Assassin finally smiled??

the commander and camper of terrorist too dey smile??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by SmartPolician: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
That man looks mean, suspicious and wicked.

For the first time, I saw a northerner crying that his people don't want to vote for him.

Come to think of it, why would a northerner choose Tinubu over Atiku?

After all, both of them are rogues who have been known to milk this country dry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by HydraFeeds(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Una wan scam am ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by Abujaexpress: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
These your pictures are photo shoots
Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by SeeItSayIt: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
The chief terrorist commander after their patron bubu.
Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by Jomonix: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Una wan scam am ?

Am sure this smile was created by android smiling app.

2 Likes

Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by HydraFeeds(m): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2023
Abujaexpress:
These your pictures are photo shoots
Jomonix:

Am sure this smile was created by android smiling app.
lol …like these too .

Una go soon chop sand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by Jomonix: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
HydraFeeds:
lol …like these too .

Una go soon chop sand

No future for Nigeria with the present level of tribalism
Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by HydraFeeds(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jomonix:

No future for Nigeria with the present level of tribalism
where’s the tribalism in my comment?

Is your conscience being disturbed ?
Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by Jomonix: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
HydraFeeds:
where’s the tribalism in my comment?

Is your conscience being disturbed ?

What exactly do you mean by una go soon chop sand
Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by HydraFeeds(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jomonix:

What exactly do you mean by una go soon chop sand

did I mention any tribe that will chop sand ?

A sensible person knows that I’m talking to opposition that’s peddling fake news and propaganda like the OP .

But if the op belongs to an ethnic stock and his or her candidate is an ethnic candidate then I don’t mind if the ethnic group chop sand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by yarimo(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
ChatterHouse:
The boko har.am geng

APC sai mun bata wuta

Vote Wisely
very unfortunate for a Christian presidential candidate like obi to bribe a whole CAN for endorsement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by Obaofaba: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
HydraFeeds:

A sensible person knows that I’m talking to opposition that’s peddling fake news and propaganda like the OP .

But if the op belongs to an ethnic stock and his or her candidate is an ethnic candidate then I don’t mind if the ethnic group chop sand

Don't mind those empty upstairs gangs, kashim Shettima is the incoming vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Haters can die now!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by Jomonix: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
HydraFeeds:

If you can look inwards and ask yourself if everything is alright with Nigeria
Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by HydraFeeds(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jomonix:

If you can look inwards and ask yourself if everything is alright with Nigeria

And then how’s that related to my initial comment?

Moreover if everything is not ok with Nigeria ,who do you think will make it better ?

1 Like

Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by stuffs2002: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
HydraFeeds:
lol …like these too .

Una go soon chop sand

Thank you for those pictures.

Dem go chop sand well well grin

1 Like

Re: First Time Seeing A Smile On The Face Of Kashim Shettima by Jomonix: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
HydraFeeds:

And then how’s that related to my initial comment?

Moreover if everything is not ok with Nigeria ,who do you think will make it better ?

Who do you support

(1) (Reply)

It's Dangerous Attacking Igbos, Let's Know If You're Tired Of One Nigeria / BREAKING: Formal Nigeria President, Muhammadu Buhari Seeks President Tinubu's Bl / Why Are They Hell-bent On Frustrating Tinubu ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.