Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) (40127 Views)

Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Suspected Bandits / Herdsmen Attack Motorists In Eruwa, Oyo. Angry Residents Burn Fulani Settlement / Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Emdebby2: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
cheesy grin
This one got me laughing in Swahili 🤣🤣
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Captain8(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
This is complete foolishness. I'll urge the security agencies to go after these miscreants at once
security men should first come for you, because you are one of the reason nigeria is like this...you see pos operators are using hardship in nigeria as an opportunity for extortion and you see nothing wrong with it.... maybe you are one of those pos extortionists...my brother stealing,,,I believe you will be the one to first go church and speak in tongues..

1 Like

Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by zedegit: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
slivertongue:
More trouble for POS operators who are adding to the pain of the masses

They deserve whatever they get. Imagine having the boldness to tell me #600 on #2000 withdrawal!

I could have killed a lot. angry

2 Likes

Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by olumide4christ: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Obaofaba:
Very soon, even the banks will be totally shut down and a full fledge anarchy will set in.

Next, election date will be postponed indefinitely.

Obidients think it's Tinubu that Emefiele is attacking. God forbid, if elections are postponed indefinitely and interim govt is set up by Buhari or the military take over, let's see how their Obi will contest election in this country.

When they should have come out to criticize the timing and implementation of this good policy, they rather opted to be partisan and begin to support Emefiele and Buhari, thinking it will hurt Tinubu.

Political neophytes they are!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Kasdat5(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
sapele914:
Deltans have never been salves.

I actually don't know what that means , but the north seems to be the most civilized region in Nigeria .
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Captain8(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kasdat5:
Delta is obident
is this your technique of campaign?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by zedegit: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
This is complete foolishness. I'll urge the security agencies to go after these miscreants at once

Join them and go nah. If things don't improve even those security would get their own package.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by sapele914(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kasdat5:

I actually don't know what that means , but the north seems to be the most civilized region in Nigeria .
The logical thinkers are aware, even the British knew that, hence they transferred power over to them on their exit from The Zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
Government dey show una shege and instead make una show dem una anger una dey destroy una fellow 'commoner' means of livelihood. Una cowardice for this countey is just unbeatable I swear.
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Successkay12(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Angel55555:
"It's only affecting Tinubu"
Don't mind does pig idiots that believe d naira policy is affecting Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Kasdat5(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
Captain8:
is this your technique of campaign?

Campaign ??
Hell no , I was just making a remark for deltans to obey law & order , since "obident" slogan is vogue & their supports claim they now own that region
P.s .. umbrella party all the way
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Kasdat5(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
sapele914:
The logical thinkers are aware, even the British knew that, hence they transferred power over to them on their exit from The Zoo.

Hunger won't let me comprehend your parables rn
But then ,am in the north , the situation here is more than terrible , but I haven't heard any break down in law or unrest .
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Chineduawka: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
sapele914:
Shut up, you have only tested stage 1 of the restructuring you have been talking about you are already shouting, what will happen when you get to level 8? grin

Nonsense WibusJaga.
Bros take am easy 😁😁😁🤭
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by thaoriginator: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is the major cause of this problem, he stole plenty money Tru bullion van during last election
grin
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Ayodeoba: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Aldol:
Ok people dey para....if you dey do pos this time , u gat to tone down your charges ooooh before them change am for you
oya come change am now,shebi na you Dey give me cash wey I Dey use. You know how I take Dey suffer Dey buy cash.
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Aldol: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ayodeoba:
oya come change am now,shebi na you Dey give me cash wey I Dey use. You know how I take Dey suffer Dey buy cash.
I dey advice you now , if you like take the advice.....with the anger I saw on people today hmmm
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Segzy19: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Bloody slave! That's the right description for him
They will use him and dump him once they are done..... Either he is a learner or he is originally evil as well

Obaofaba:
Emefiele must be sacked immediately.

If they sent you to put the whole country on standstill, as a man of integrity (that's if you are one) you should have declined or honorably resigned and there after, you expose them.

But he lacked integrity and he's only dancing to the tune of his pay masters.

Bloody slave.
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Ayodeoba: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Aldol:

I dey advice you now , if you like take the advice.....with the anger I saw on people today hmmm
it will get to the stage that Pos might be forced to close down for fear of attack. Imagine I paid 10k extra charges to get cash of 100k,that’s 10% of the fund, do the calculation, how much do you think I would charge for the same 100k to recover the fund. You guys will only make things worst as many Pos stand will be forced to close down for the fear of attack leaving you to sort yourselves out with the same banks you have destroyed
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
The POS operator don collect wotowoto.The masses are really angry and won't spare any potential target.
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Aldol: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ayodeoba:
it will get to the stage that Pos might be forced to close down for fear of attack. Imagine I paid 10k extra charges to get cash of 100k,that’s 10% of the fund, do the calculation, how much do you think I would charge for the same 100k to recover the fund. You guys will only make things worst as many Pos stand will be forced to close down for the fear of attack leaving you to sort yourselves out with the same banks you have destroyed
The more you keep buying from those people , the more they keep hoarding the cash....imagine if all the Pos stop buying from them ,the money will flow. Dont you know it's very annoying for one to buy his money? They almost lynch a Pos guy in my neighborhood this evening for charging 3k for 10k. If no be guys around wey spare am. The guy quickly lock shop. People are really not happy

1 Like

Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ask yourself this question: where do the POS agents get their cash from? Banks, right? Same banks that claim to be mopping up old notes and refusing to accept them anymore, and yet they supply pos agents with same old notes to put back in circulation at exorbitant charges.
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Ayodeoba: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Aldol:

The more you keep buying from those people , the more they keep hoarding the cash....imagine if all the Pos stop buying from them ,the money will flow. Dont you know it's very annoying for one to buy his money? They almost lynch a Pos guy in my neighborhood this evening for charging 3k for 10k. If no be guys around wey spare am. The guy quickly lock shop. People are really not happy
that’s too much from the agent,I still charge 1k for 10k here with enough explanation to customers,most of them do appreciate after confirming it’s more costly in other places. Those marketers already understand that you need those cash as a Pos operator,if you re not ready to pay them. They will take the cash direct to market to restock their products and your own business as a Pos operator suffers
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Ayodeoba: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Aldol:

that’s too much from the agent,I still charge 1k for 10k here with enough explanation to customers,most of them do appreciate after confirming it’s more costly in other places. Those marketers already understand that you need those cash as a Pos operator,if you re not ready to pay them. They will take the cash direct to market to restock their products and your own business as a Pos operator suffers.
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Ayodeoba: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
ibinaboonline:
Ask yourself this question: where do the POS agents get their cash from? Banks, right? Same banks that claim to be mopping up old notes and refusing to accept them anymore, and yet they supply pos agents with same old notes to put back in circulation at exorbitant charges.
it’s a blatant lie, no bank is giving out old notes to Pos agents, agents buy their cash from marketers
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Nnamaka1: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
faceland:

There are many heartless Nigerians but some of us have conscience.

Hmmmm, Heartless Nigerians with conscience?? Please how does that work sef??
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Who are marketers? You mean market men and women?
Ayodeoba:
it’s a blatant lie, no bank is giving out old notes to Pos agents, agents buy their cash from marketers
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Aldol: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ayodeoba:
that’s too much from the agent,I still charge 1k for 10k here with enough explanation to customers,most of them do appreciate after confirming it’s more costly in other places. Those marketers already understand that you need those cash as a Pos operator,if you re not ready to pay them. They will take the cash direct to market to restock their products and your own business as a Pos operator suffers.
Your charge is fair enough ,that's 10%......anything above 10% is a no no. But still just be at alert and careful this period
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Ayodeoba: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Aldol:

Your charge is fair enough ,that's 10%......anything above 10% is a no no. But still just be at alert and careful this period
alright thanks
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
Angel55555:
"It's only affecting Tinubu"

Lmao fvck you
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by riczy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
I wanted to jux read comments and pass, but I cudnt! Let me educate someone: POS operators purchase money from filling stations, shopping mall etc, my student dt does POS in d schl told me she bought 100k with 15k, she ferried to d fuel station, now check if she can tansact d regular 5k for #100, why are Nigerians always venting their anger on d wrong ppl? Security agent shud go after d perpetrators of this heinous crime. Enough is enough!
Re: Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) by Angel55555(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Lmao fvck you
I'm right tho lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence / Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi / Lagos At 50: Ambode Gives Soyinka Appointment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.