Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Y PDP Opinion Polls And Nextier Polls Are Credible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Y PDP Opinion Polls And Nextier Polls Are Credible (276 Views)

‘Intensely Partisan’ - APC Rejects Nextier Poll Forecasting Obi As Number One / 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory / Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Y PDP Opinion Polls And Nextier Polls Are Credible by netricoin: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
At first I didn't believe the PDP opinion polls because of the funny results that came from the south, but when I came to understand the methodology by which PDP conducted the polls, I discovered that they were credible. PDP conducted their opinion polls in the deeper part of the rural areas, which is also known as the core part of the rural areas.
They are two parts of the rural areas, which are: (1) the rural areas which are closer to the urban areas. (2) the rural areas which are longer distance from the urban areas, or the core rural areas
In PDP opinion polls in the SS, Peter obi loss narrowly to Atiku, that is to show that Peter obi has a presence in that part of the rural areas. Peter obi took advantage of that when he went to see the people that were affected by flooding.
Nextier opinion polls are credible because it was conducted in the part of the rural areas that are closer to the urban areas. Opinion polls done on the rural areas that is near to the urban areas can give you different results depending on the place the opinion polls are conducted
Re: Y PDP Opinion Polls And Nextier Polls Are Credible by SaintNegro77: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
I can't stop laughing at this post.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Can Not Beat My Achievements – Tinubu Boast / Ganduje Hits FG, Says World Bank, IMF Faulted Naira Redesign / Supreme Court Directive: SERAP Sues Buhari Over Ban On Old N500, N1,000 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.