Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

The Election That Will Determine The Next Phase - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Election That Will Determine The Next Phase (144 Views)

Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde / Buhari Reveals What Will Determine Reopening Of Land Borders / Presidential Poll: Behold Kingmakers Who Will Determine PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Election That Will Determine The Next Phase by Truthsoldier(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
I will like to say here that the oncoming elections will have so many things to determine about our collective future as a nation, what we are about to experience in the next 11 days from now has a great effect to our existence as a nation.

I strongly believe that this election would be the most unpredictable of elections so far,no camp for now can lay claim of having more of the masses votes in their box and no actor in this election can claim to have upper hand in manipulating or influencing the votes of this election.

I know many Nigerians are desperate for breath of fresh air,many are still towing the paths of petty politics,religion, ethnicity and geopolitical zone but funny enough these have never in any way helped and will never help even at this time.

What every well meaning Nigerians looks forward to is voting candidates irrespective of the above reasons or factors but based on real time necessity, credibility and vision of such a candidate, they don't vote based on party but on the worth of such personality.

This election which would come up in few days from now as I earlier said will speak VOLUMES, can I tell us that it does not end in just going for campaigns,ranting and shouting on social media, raising propagandas,engaging in meaningless insults and arguments, shouting during rallies but knowing what you know is right,knowing that your vote is worth a value and the candidate you are voting for is not because of creed,region or ethnicity but on competence.

#Truthsoldier_Speaks
©Truthsoldier
Re: The Election That Will Determine The Next Phase by ibechris(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
If they like,let them vote in a criminal just because he is from their tribe...only time will tell how their lives would be in near time to come.

Go to Katsina and see how bandits ravaged most of the villages and towns...then u will know how irrelevant his presidency is to them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Elections: Be Patriotic - UNIBEN VC Tells Nigerians, Ahead Varsities’ Closure / Https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-15/outsider-candidate-peter-obi- / A Dragon Slayer Becomes A Dragon Slayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.