Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) (996 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Pays Thank You Visit To The Onojie Of Irrua (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
HE Peter Obi was in Ekpoma Edo state for his district campaign.

The campaign took off with a courtesy visit to the Chiefs of the Irrua kingdom, in Ekpoma. It was an engaging section where PO shared his ideas and took questions from the chiefs.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
More
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by Hendrixky: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nice

Before 2 pm on election day
Inec is going to announce Edo State results and Peter obi is winning

Come to Edo state and see the love for Peter obi

Tinubu can never be our president
It has been written and sealed
Buhari can't hand over to him
That is why this whole naira wahalar with bank came up

to make him lose the little supporters he got

The aim was achieved...politics is a smart game.. this government is associated with Tinubu and with this tinubu don lose more supporters

The masses are not fools they are Aware that tinubu is same as this Apc government so he trying to distance himself away from this government means he is telling Nigerians they they are fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by Makavelly40: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
An obidient movement
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by Emmanuella00(f): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Such a great man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by warripekin(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
Obi is coming, election is 10 days away. A better Nigeria is coming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Our incoming presido
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by hisgrace090: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
With Peter obi we will soon be like the western countries.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Benin people are lovely
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by Guyman01: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
PO has visited Edo severally to derive new energy from the passion of Edo people for the Obidient movement. I pray hw doesn't disappoint when he wins because it will be more devastating than Buhari failing his supporters
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by Novarisammy2: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Rejoice Nigerians for the appointed time of your celebration has come

A new dawn is upon us
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by Faber(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
We done begin round 2 of our campaigns some never finished their own 1st round...
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
Edo people have made we Obidients in Abuja look super lazy. 😂🤣
But we got no fear Sha atleast 80% Abuja residence is Obidient. Na we wey dey Abuja go tell you who go win election.
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by Freshtruth(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
My vote is for sell if I enter line that day and no agent come bribe me I go carry my card go house go break am. Wed's una say how long the money wan last me for 4years enh leave am allow me to worry my worry.

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Irrua Kingdom In Edo State (Pictures) by Biggeststar01: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Love Peter OBi
...we want him as our president 👍

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Loses His Voice, Can't Go To Ogoni Land 72 Hours To Election ( Video) / Reno Is The Biggest Loser / Vote For Labour Party From Top To Bottom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.