Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo’s Mother At 90 - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo’s Mother At 90 - Pic (536 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) / Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo’s Mother At 90 - Pic by farem: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo’s Mother at 90

Shola Oshunkeye 5 hours ago 0 18 1 minute read
Mrs.-Olubisi-Osinbajo Mrs.-Olubisi-Osinbajo
Mother of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, and Mama Olubisi, clocks 90 tomorrow, February 16, 2023. And President Muhammadu Buhari has extended hearty felicitations to the Osinbajo family on the landmark event.

A release by the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, said the President eulogised the Matriarch of the Osinbajo Family in a personal letter he wrote to her.

In a letter he personally signed, the President thanked the celebrant for giving the country illustrious offspring like Vice President ‘Yemi Osinbajo, and his other siblings.

Full text of the letter below:

“It gives me immense pleasure to felicitate with our dear Mama Olubisi Osinbajo, as she turns 90, entering the rare ranks of a nonagenarian.

“It is nothing but the sheer grace of God that spares a person to live up to 90, and we are thankful to the Almighty God that Mama has not only reached the milestone, she’s doing so in sound mind, and in good health, surrounded by accomplished offspring and doting family members.

“On behalf of myself, my family, and Nigerians, we rejoice with Mama, and wish her continued grace and joy in the Lord, all the days of her life. Amen.

“I am particularly pleased that the matriarch of the Osinbajo Family had thought it worthy to establish the Olubisi Osinbajo Foundation, which caters for the well-being of widows and families of clergymen. It is an initiative I recommend to other endowed people in our society, as it has lofty rewards not only here, but also in the hereafter.

“Thank you Mama for giving Nigeria the gift of your son and our Vice President, Professor ‘Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, and his other illustrious siblings.

“Please accept my hearty congratulations. Happy 90th birthday anniversary.”

https://thecrestng.com/2023/02/15/buhari-celebrates-osinbajos-mother-at-90/

Re: Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo’s Mother At 90 - Pic by Makavelly40: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nice
HBD to her
Re: Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo’s Mother At 90 - Pic by Landowner101(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
HBD mama V.P
Re: Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo’s Mother At 90 - Pic by Emmanuella00(f): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo’s Mother At 90 - Pic by ufuosman(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Happy birthday ma
Re: Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo’s Mother At 90 - Pic by Coolsperm: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubu and Osinbajo mother are age mate
Re: Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo’s Mother At 90 - Pic by Ofemmanu1: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Coolsperm:
Tinubu and Osinbajo mother are age mate

Alaye,

Farabale na?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo’s Mother At 90 - Pic by TheRareGem1(f): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Good one
Re: Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo’s Mother At 90 - Pic by Adelekan40(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Happy birthday great grandma.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Has No Chance Of Winning, He Will Come Third Behind Obi / What To Expect In The Coming Days / Governor Sanwoolu, We Need A New Transformer At Fatoki Egan Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.