Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad (2081 Views)

Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide / Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi / Over 130,000 People Unfollows Fr Mbakas Facebook Page After Anti Obi Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by ThEGodFaDa2: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
After the Godfather called out Seun Osewa over an anti Peter Obi ad on Nairaland, he has listened to the voice of good conscience and has deleted the ad entirely on Nairaland politics banner while promising to put an end to any anti Peter Obi ad going forward.
Once again, thank you Seun Osewa for listening to the voice of reason.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by Terkx(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
Once again, seun is obidient.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by ThEGodFaDa2: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
Terkx:
Once again, seun is obidient.
Seun Osewa is a good man but this can't be said about his moderators

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Posting negative things about Peter Obi will not make him lose the election if God has said he's the next President for Nigeria

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by Rastafryrice: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Link to former thread please??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by ThEGodFaDa2: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by Emmanuella00(f): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by Ghostburster: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Seun:

We have taken it down. We will inform the advertiser that negative political ads are unacceptable to our members.

You dey craze.
You no see the ads before you accept am?
Hungry idiat wet fit do anything for money.
Tribal bigot.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by SaintNegro77: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by Rastafryrice: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
ThEGodFaDa2:

https://www.nairaland.com/7570612/breaking-news-nairaland-tribaland#120935060

I know of a certain moderator that can do this grin
but I will not mention the tinubu's supporters name grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by Terkx(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
ThEGodFaDa2:

Seun Osewa is a good man but this can't be said about his moderators
seun is obidient and yusful, dattisafact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by ElSudani: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Let it be on record that zombidients started crying ten whole days before the election.
One even suggested Obi could instruct ISPs to disconnect Nairaland! Such ninnies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by blabulu2000: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
I will.like to. meet with Seun Oshewa ....as a subscriber ... I'm using this platform to request for an invite.....

...Waiting for his response ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by Creamcrest(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ghostburster:

You dey craze.
You no see the ads before you accept am?
Hungry idiat wet fit do anything for money.
Tribal bigot.

How do you want your ban?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by owem19(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Seun, you dey Bleep up, you no dey try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by Jagaban666: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Seun Osewa, bloody Jagaban nincompoop grin, tribalism Slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by Starcrest1: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Rastafryrice:

I know of a certain moderator that can do this grin
but I will not mention the tinubu's supporters name grin

You dey fear to mention Mynd44? The guy na agbado Mod naa........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by Gozac: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
I will loved Peter Obi to win, but Atiku looks good to win this election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by Proudlyomonna: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
ElSudani:
Let it be on record that zombidients started crying ten whole days before the election.
One even suggested Obi could instruct ISPs to disconnect Nairaland! Such ninnies.

Wow wow wow grin at least you didn't shout, cry and wail Igbo aaahhhh, Igbo yooooo,Igbo eeehh grin grin
The more you propagate hate and lies and propaganda against Obi the more people will quest to find out more about him.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Continue doing your Igbo tribal hate,na your destiny grin grin

1. He ran the most secure state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years of accolades of the most secured state back-to-back for 5 years.
2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8 years
3. Educationally, He met Anambra in the 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st in 2014 when he was leaving.
4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollars for his achievement. Which he dropped into the state account rather than putting it in his private account.
5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect a pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.
6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman. He left without anything. He said he does not need them.
When he was chairman of fidelity bank, he was entitled to two brand-new cars annually. He told the board. I don’t need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.
You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.. so choose between moving forward and going backwards… If you can outline these facts for any other candidate, I will drop Obi today…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
Once again, bomb politician dient
Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by ElSudani: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Wow wow wow grin at least you didn't shout, cry and wail Igbo aaahhhh, Igbo yooooo,Igbo eeehh grin grin
The more you propagate hate and lies and propaganda against Obi the more people will quest to find out more about him.
Continue doing your Igbo tribal hate,na your destiny grin grin

1. He ran the most secure state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years of accolades of the most secured state back-to-back for 5 years.
2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8 years
3. Educationally, He met Anambra in the 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st in 2014 when he was leaving.
4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollars for his achievement. Which he dropped into the state account rather than putting it in his private account.
5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect a pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.
6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman. He left without anything. He said he does not need them.
When he was chairman of fidelity bank, he was entitled to two brand-new cars annually. He told the board. I don’t need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.
You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.. so choose between moving forward and going backwards… If you can outline these facts for any other candidate, I will drop Obi today…

You are delusional when you start to see things that are not there. Folks like you are the hate mongers online, not me.
Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by Proudlyomonna: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
ElSudani:

You are delusional when you start to see things that are not there. Folks like you are the hate mongers online, not me.

You are not in line with reality at all.
Relate with people from other Tribes aside Yoruba and ask them if they want anything to do with this APC calamity and unimaginable hardship again.You will never see me doing Tribal hate here, when I see an idiot I call them out directly,I don't give a bleep about where you come from.
Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo, Igbo aaahhhh on every single thread with so much passion yet you se it is not your destiny grin
APC MUST GO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by ElSudani: 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You are not in line with reality at all.
Relate with people from other Tribes aside Yoruba and ask them if they want anything to do with this APC calamity and unimaginable hardship again,You will never see me doing Tribal hate here, when I see an idiot I call them out directly,I don't give a bleep about where you come from.
Igbo eeehh, Igbo yooo, Igbo aaahhhh on every single thread with so much passion yet you se it is not your destiny grin
APC MUST GO.

All those people all over the country which you saw at the rallies are ghosts. They are not real people, talk of being delusional.
You call out bigots? Why don't you show example of the last time you did that?
Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by Proudlyomonna: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
ElSudani:

All those people all over the country which you saw at the rallies are ghosts. They are not real people, talk of being delusional.
You call out bigots? Why don't you show example of the last time you did that?

Hahahaha is it not obvious that they just want to deep their hands into the GIGANTIOUS Agbado POTS?? On the streets of Nija APC disaster and unimaginable hardship is already dead, people just want to be done with this APC calamity and disaster, perhaps you were born yesterday, Nija has never experienced this level of suffering and hardship APC brought into this Country,ask around.
Am I talking to a kiddo or something?
Or you think the bullion van is for fancy grin
Igbo yooo,Yoruba eehhh, Hausa ooo,nyamiri,Afonja,Aboki all this Tribal shenanigans do you guys feel good when you engage in such stupid discuss??.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Seun Osewa Takes Down Anti-obi Ad by flokii: 8:14am On Feb 16, 2023
So nobody should ask questions or criticize Peter Obi because he is Igbo?.. Didn't Igbos run ads on Buhari wishing him dead and all, claiming he is Jibrin from Sudan..

This is the exact reason no Igbo will ever rule Nigeria.. they go about insulting others but start playing victims when same is done to them. It's better y'all go to biafra cos there is no room for crocodile tears near Aso rock.

Only a unifier will win 2023, not an ethnic bigot cum supremacist who has no regard for Federal Character.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan And ECOWAS Visit Tinubu / Imo 2023: Labour Party (lp) Is A Spoiler Party, A Butterfly That Perched On Pdp` / Court Grants Bail To Eze Ndigbo Ajao Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.