Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Meet Belky My New Caucasian - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Belky My New Caucasian (502 Views)

My New Caucasian / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / Diaries Of My New Caucasian Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Belky My New Caucasian by OnyesomJ(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Good day all, so i decided to get a new pup, before that I’ve been contemplating on what breed I should adopt, although I have two GSD (Male and Female), I love big and huge dogs so I ended up getting a female Caucasian. The day I got her my GSDs was not really happy to see another dog , they always attacked her but am always there to rescue her from them grin Got her when she was 9wks old and she’s 11wks 3day old today. She bark at them sometimes. It was difficult getting them bond with each other but they later accept her as one of them smiley. I’ve heard stories about CO being stubborn to train and hardly to train.
Below is her pics with my Adult GSD
She like to sleep and only play when she likes.

Re: Meet Belky My New Caucasian by SunLight11(f): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hi belky! I just love th' idea of having pets around
Re: Meet Belky My New Caucasian by overdrive(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
cheesy
Re: Meet Belky My New Caucasian by OnyesomJ(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Rate my Caucasian and GSD
I’d need some tips from professional Breeders cool

Re: Meet Belky My New Caucasian by OnyesomJ(m): 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
SunLight11:
Hi belky! I just love th' idea of having pets around
you should consider it smiley

(1) (Reply)

Adult Male And Female Geese For Sale / Rottweiler Puppies Available For Sale / I Need A Samoyed / Terrier Puppy Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.