Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Very Neat Original Hugo Boss Watch Sale - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Very Neat Original Hugo Boss Watch Sale (1275 Views)

Neat Original Samsung Galaxy S10 Dual Sim / Cheap USA Used Super Neat Original Samsung Galaxy S10 DUAL SIM 125k / Neat Original USA Used LG G5 For 32k,all Colours Available,call 08038940607 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Neat Original Hugo Boss Watch Sale by Samafroxy22(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jagznation:

Just look at your utterances 'one bitter soul' you're judas if you didn't want to sell to him why not man up and tell him rather than leave home this crucial election period only to be left hanging by you on the road...your problem is you don't see anything wrong in the atrocity you've committed.

That is exactly my point, I see no reason to why he blocked me a few minutes after calling him on WhatsApp call that I am at Egbeda (just about 10 mins drive to the meeting point) yet I waited for an hour or more before leaving there; no call or message from him till I got home that very day...

He is here now claiming he got a better offer..... lol... better offer my @ss....
Re: Very Neat Original Hugo Boss Watch Sale by louiziana(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Samafroxy22:
Deal with @ louiziana at your risk,,,, I confirmed today that he is an hungry scammer.... He scammed me of 700 naira cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you call yourself a man lol. You should be ashamed of yourself cuz you have been accusing me since 48hours but nobody else could validate your claim. How come you are the only nairalander I have scammed since 2011?
Re: Very Neat Original Hugo Boss Watch Sale by Samafroxy22(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2023
louiziana:

And you call yourself a man lol. You should be ashamed of yourself cuz you have been accusing me since 48hours but nobody else could validate your claim. How come you are the only nairalander I have scammed since 2011?

It is simple. You asked and I sent N700 to you for transportation, yes or no?
Re: Very Neat Original Hugo Boss Watch Sale by Jagznation(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Samafroxy22:

It is simple. You asked and I sent N700 to you for transportation, yes or no?
Oga answer na undecided
Re: Very Neat Original Hugo Boss Watch Sale by Vocals: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
louiziana:

Do you really want to dig yourself out?

Not calling you scam but you don't honor your words.

Why didn't you put up a dialable phone number rather than to be contacted via whatsapp alone?
G

You advertised on one of your thread(32" TV) that you are mobile, why asked for advance transport? Even jiji advice against such sellers, but its your mode of transacting over the years, I also wonder why you go off grid after a transaction and how you became a certified German autos technician; good for you though... Try to add a dialable phone contact to all your threads.

Anyways I have some items I want to get from your ads, Terry, do update a dialable contact and man up to keeping to your words...
If you want me to give you a refresher on our past deals and how it ended I would do so, but for profiling sake wouldn't do that here now, just like I advise you years back you should ensure you deal more on your communication skills and refund polices.
Re: Very Neat Original Hugo Boss Watch Sale by hapheeyxz: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2023
louiziana:

Bros.
Send my things
You've blocked me everywhere
Re: Very Neat Original Hugo Boss Watch Sale by Vocals: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
hapheeyxz:

Bros.
Send my things
You've blocked me everywhere

How far? Have you gotten your funds?
Re: Very Neat Original Hugo Boss Watch Sale by hapheeyxz: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
Vocals:

How far? Have you gotten your funds?

Nothing till date
Re: Very Neat Original Hugo Boss Watch Sale by Vocals: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
hapheeyxz:

Nothing till date

+234 816 379 7952

That's he's new mobile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Used Macbook Air (2015 Edition) SOLD SOLD / UK used Lenovo ThinkPad X200 Intel Core 2 Duo laptop @ 45K. / Sleek Samsung Smart TV For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.