Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) (20270 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by searchlight: 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
XendersPride:
Thereโ€™s an usual calmness in Atikuโ€™s camp. Everyone is just calm, unlike in 2019.
He has been promised the presidency by the cabals and everyone can see it. There's going to be inconclusive elections everywhere if the criminal of Lagos happens to be leading. The cabals will feel safer giving it to obi instead of declearing the Lagos thieve as president. For me Atiku is the man to beat but i am unapologetically obidient

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by adecz: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
Danisaint112:

Poverty has been weaponized in the North nothing else. This is mass unemployment.

These are the citizens that
actually vote
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by zamirikpo(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
PDP = APC.
Nice graphics......not soo professional though, na only mumu go believe this pix.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by Danisaint112(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
adecz:

These are the citizens that
actually vote

Because poverty has been weaponized against them. I just need to give their kind 100 thousand to get a 100 men to cause destruction. Don't argue I live in the North.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by searchlight: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Core northern votes were NEVER enough to make Buhari president in his first 3 outings. tongue

Piiggiiddiootts take note cheesy

Piiggiiddiootts amaka cheesy
Lol he was always contesting against one strong opposition that manages to win 80 percent of the southern votes with great inroad to the north, eg OBj in 2003, Yar'Adua in 2007, Jonathan in 2011, but here Tinubu is not going to win Southern Nigeria so where will he get the votes from?

Obi is a spoiler to Tinubu than he is to Atiku. Many southerners would have voted for Tinubu merely because they don't want another Fulani after Buhari but as Obi is in the equation they will go for obi.

Tinubu divided the south where he was trying to aslick the north. He will know that Nigeria no be Lagos on 25 evening.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by Emola12(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Abeg we area view of APC rally in river State and Abuja the way Dem go disgrace tinubu and their useless supporters for this election ehnn hmmm...
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by HonestJOE: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:
Atiku is a force to be reckoned with in NE and NW...

Nice one

Atiku is most favoured. Only him from the North (please don't tell me Kwanwkas-wetin?
While Obi & Tinubu are both strong from the South.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by OriOko88(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Anything to send APC packing
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by Lelelalalele: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
garfield1:

The north will divide.when tinubu pulled same crowd in jigawa,why didnt you say this

Bloody liar! Share aerial View images of Tinubu rally in Jigawa. I am waiting
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by ufuosman(m): 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Xkale1996:
Omo many people for kano here go vote for Atiku.... APC should forget about Kano vote
Kwankwaso will hv most of the votes dere
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by Lelelalalele: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
garfield1:

The last pix is fake,not from nigeria tinubu pulled same crowd in jigawa meaning that it will be divided

The last picture is not fake, dude.

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by tonididdy(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
โ€ฆ thats a horror movie for any opposition

Wtf shocked ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by emmanuelowenn: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
80% of this crowd also attended APC rally, so don't be carried away
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
Is this for real?
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by mctony5050(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Atikur is coming
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by Coolgent(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2023
adecz:
shocked shocked

๐Ÿ‘‰Make INEC just declare Atiku as the
duly elected president, because the
North is going to shock Tinubu.

Tinubu may win Kaduna, Niger and
Yobe only. ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

If you give such a venue to Labor Party,
they will complain that it is too big
for them ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Atiku will win in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by 9jahotblog: 12:41am On Feb 16, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll. Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ to you and your government in advance.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by Deoo1125: 1:08am On Feb 16, 2023
Ogbeni na photoshop

COFFINSELLER:
More....
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by Modest20027: 2:10am On Feb 16, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
Vlibray34: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by AGUBANZE96: 2:17am On Feb 16, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
Buffalo246: OBidient Campaign just hit the highest level with this ECHO nigeria forum

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by seguno2: 3:50am On Feb 16, 2023
Ezeama400:
Atiku is a force to be reckoned with in NE and NW...

Nice one

Atikuโ€™s victory is okay, InshaAllah.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by seguno2: 3:53am On Feb 16, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Two horse race
Obi Vs Atiku

The shaky shaky peepooing dying horse ThiefNuibu is not in the race
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by seguno2: 4:00am On Feb 16, 2023
Digitron:
Tinubu is not in the race for presidency.

After betraying southern interest to gain northern loyalty, they have abandoned him for their son.

This reminds of a proverb that says that he who sells his brother, even the buyer will not trust him.

I can't wait for 25th to see BAT trailing behind Atiku and Kwankwaso in the North West after years of "investment"

In Asari Dokubu's voice, we must learn a lesson

You mean that ThiefNuibu laboured in vain to get northerners to be loyal to him, by throwing southerners into the gutter

Is that why he called Christians church rats eating poisoned Holy Communion?

On top of the Boko Haram terrorist governor who he chose as running mate for their Muslim/Muslim ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by vickydevoka(m): 4:33am On Feb 16, 2023
Byheart:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
This is becoming too much. Hope u are real
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by kennyz247(m): 6:05am On Feb 16, 2023
garfield1:

Not true.tinubu will beat atiku in kano
ds weed you usually take is to hard for ur brain broda.. Tinubu to win Atiku in Kano, how?
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by Svoboda(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2023
kennyz247:

ds weed you usually take is to hard for ur brain broda..
Tinubu to win Atiku in Kano, how?

Tinubu will defeat atiku in kano. Atiku is weakest in kano. Atiku has no strong loyalists in pdp. Pdp is divided. Abacha is presently being poached by ganduje and abacha is stronger than wali.
The battle is betweeb apc and nnpp.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by garfield1: 8:18am On Feb 16, 2023
kennyz247:

ds weed you usually take is to hard for ur brain broda..
Tinubu to win Atiku in Kano, how?
atiku is weak in kano
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by cexovig962: 10:02am On Feb 16, 2023
Iikk

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by rolams(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2023
garfield1:

The last pix is fake,not from nigeria tinubu pulled same crowd in jigawa meaning that it will be divided

Can you poof it to me. I hate lies, politicians should be truthful.

I don't see Tinubu making it much in Jigawa because Atiku is related to Jigawa.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by rolams(m): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2023
garfield1:
atiku is weak in kano

No matter how weak Atiku may be, it will be extremely difficult for Tinubu to win Kano. The same fate goes to those who are thinking that Atiku will win Osun State.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by garfield1: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2023
rolams:

No matter how weak Atiku may be, it will be extremely difficult for Tinubu to win Kano. The same fate goes to those who are thinking that Atiku will win Osun State.

True.except ganduje uses extreme measures,tinubu will finish second in kano and sokoto but he may likely win the other 5 states.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) by garfield1: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2023
rolams:

Can you poof it to me. I hate lies, politicians should be truthful.

I don't see Tinubu making it much in Jigawa because Atiku is related to Jigawa.

I dont have much data but look closely.the flag at the stage is the flag of an Arabian country.you know when tinubu went to sokoto,they circulated foreign pix...same thing.

I don't know how atiku is related to in jigawa but if he is to win there,it will be tight.atiku is not getting bloc votes outside Adamawa.apc is completely dominant in jigawa plus kwankwaso is also strong there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Suspends Senator Buruji Kashamu / Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences / FG Moves To Avert Labour Strike, Summons State Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.