Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Pls I Need Direction From Ikotun To VGC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need Direction From Ikotun To VGC (495 Views)

Direction To VGC / Job Vacancy In Ikotun To Jakande Gate Axis / GTB Aptitude Test; Please I Need Direction To Gtb Centralized Processing Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Direction From Ikotun To VGC by borntowin1: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pls I need direction from ikotun to ELEGANZA GARDENS opposite VGC
Re: Pls I Need Direction From Ikotun To VGC by anthonyuncle(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
from ikotun,
take bus going to oshodi.
when you get to oshodi, take brt (or bus) going to ajah.
they'll stop you at vgc

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Direction From Ikotun To VGC by fijiano202(m): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Link Oshodi then take a Bus to obalande and get VI from there
Re: Pls I Need Direction From Ikotun To VGC by PointZerom: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
borntowin1:

Pls I need direction from ikotun to
ELEGANZA GARDENS opposite VGC

Enter CMS from Ikotun. They're loading at Ikotun round about as early as 5:00AM they're there. From CMS you enter Eko roundabout VI.
Re: Pls I Need Direction From Ikotun To VGC by IyaTola: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
borntowin1:

Pls I need direction from ikotun to
ELEGANZA GARDENS opposite VGC
What position did you apply for?
Re: Pls I Need Direction From Ikotun To VGC by SmartPolician: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2023
anthonyuncle:
from ikotun,
take bus going to oshodi.
when you get to oshodi, take brt (or bus) going to ajah.
they'll stop you at vgc

This is very correct. You can also go through Obalende or CMS, but make sure you take a bus going to Ajah. That's the only bus that gets to VGC.

@borntowin1

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Direction From Ikotun To VGC by borntowin1: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY DEAR NAIRALANDERS.

IT WAS A SUCCESSFUL MOVEMENT.

I PRAY THAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL ALSO SEND HIS ANGELS TO GIVE ALL SUPERNATURAL DIRECTIONS.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL WITH OPEN DOORS OF FINANCIAL BLESSINGS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!! / Appraisal Is Not Vendetta / Male Cleaner Needed Urgently!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.