Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,699 members, 7,862,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Cash Redesign: My Opinion On The FG And CBN Position. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cash Redesign: My Opinion On The FG And CBN Position. (180 Views)

President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa / President Buhari Receives DG Of Arab Bank And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cash Redesign: My Opinion On The FG And CBN Position. by muykem: 4:06am On Feb 16, 2023
Federal government is trying to prevent monetization of election which has become an ugly trends in our electioneering. The aim is good and perfect but the policy makers refused to consider the larger picture. The effect on masses, economy, politics and most importantly, it create another greatest challenge for the same election as I am not seeing possibility of free and fair election under this circumstances.
Let reason it out, while cut off neck can bring permanent relief to headache, we choose to be using paracetamol because of larger picture. While one missile can level the whole Sanbisa forest and free us permanent from terrorist, we choose to be using small arms because of larger picture. God could have wiped out humanity to prevent human from sin but he is looking at larger picture.
Nigeria government should immediately look at larger picture of their decisions and made necessary adjustments.

2 Likes

Re: Cash Redesign: My Opinion On The FG And CBN Position. by bewla(m): 5:06am On Feb 16, 2023
Laff it out

(1) (Reply)

El Rufai challanges Buhari,says all old naira notes still legal tender / Ezekwugo Calls For Calm Over Planned Abuja Mega Rally / Nigerians are in Pains, I appeal for calm amidst Naira Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.