Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor (30874 Views)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site, Encourages Emmergency Workers / More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages / Lagos Begins Second Half Of Distribution Of Emmergency Relief Food Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Newton2024: 5:46am On Feb 16, 2023
muykem:
I thought Bwala is a lawyer or being Atiku spokespersons has made him mad. Federal government should declare state of emergency in Rivers State because Wike is not supporting Atiku allowing free and fair campaign.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by gigabyte13: 5:48am On Feb 16, 2023
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet Wike
I thought they said
WIKE is just a single person out of many....
How one person come dey press all of una neck together at once.....
Wicked Wike is really powerful in PDP
Wike once said
" I GO CHOKE DEM "

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Patriotsleague: 5:49am On Feb 16, 2023
Dumb politics, evil politicians with their dumb followers.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by limeta(f): 5:52am On Feb 16, 2023
adigun4mee:
Son,I guess you’re following the political activities in Rivers state because if you do then you won’t support the wicked Wike whose political thugs keep attacking opposition

We can say the same for Lagos

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by PeterObi4LP: 5:53am On Feb 16, 2023
Wiked Wike is giving Atiku wotowoto, while Omowale Peter Obi (OBA of YorubaLand) pressing Tinubu neck back to back.

Interesting time to be alive.

Vote the people's choice, Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Antiurchins: 6:03am On Feb 16, 2023
If another fulani take over from Buhari, southerners are gone...

If another muslim takes over from Buhari, Christians would be targeted and be dealt with..

Never again!!.

Say NO to fulani handing over to another Fulanis

Say NO to Muslim Muslim boko haram ticket

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Okoroawusa: 6:14am On Feb 16, 2023
Wike is doing the job that I sent him

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Okhuadams(m): 6:19am On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by leketon: 6:20am On Feb 16, 2023
lifeandjoy:
Wike my man grin

Meanwhile, the druggie thought he was in Chicago partying when he threw his hands in the air.
Vote wisely,
Vote for a new Nigeria,
Vote for Peter Obi.

No apologies, Tinubu has character required for Nigeria — Wike

Hope Wike is still your man?
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Miles300: 6:23am On Feb 16, 2023
Sometimes a man should be rational in his actions ....Wike should know that the North will never accept him if he were to run for the office of the president in the future ....
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Nyanabo(m): 6:28am On Feb 16, 2023
It's only 9 days away. Let's beat out chest then. Atiku would be taught a serious lession same goes for Tinubu, he would be thought a lesson he won't be quick to forget.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by success1smyn(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2023
muykem:
I thought Bwala is a lawyer or being Atiku spokespersons has made him mad. Federal government should declare state of emergency in Rivers State because Wike is not supporting Atiku.
Na weyrey talk jawe
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 16, 2023
Declear a state of emergency in CBN remove Emeyawere
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Djele: 6:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Don't deceive yourself. The whole of the South south are obidient
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by makavalley(m): 6:48am On Feb 16, 2023
Now Atiku and the likes of Sariki are feeling this same torment they gave to Goodluck Jonathan 😅😅😅 , Nemesis catching up with Atiku the Dubai landlord

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by everythinggirly(f): 6:49am On Feb 16, 2023
I wish wike will be on Obi's side.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by kennethesan(m): 6:54am On Feb 16, 2023
That will lead to a bigger problem, even you will not be able to stand.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:55am On Feb 16, 2023
Perhaps this maybe one of the strategy gov wike is talking about....well i just hope in all of this he laughs last!
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by kelmicheal: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2023
Creamypie:
Useless wishful thinking. They will remove atiku first, and that betrayer, Okowa.

You are very stupid for calling okowa a betrayal nobody owns Nigeria everyone has right to contest
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Ken4Christ: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2023
See him mouth like state of emergency. Does he know what state of emergency means? He should please say something else.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Creamypie(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2023
kelmicheal:
I am very very stupid for not calling okowa a betrayal. Okowa has no right to contest as v.p, since its supposed to be zoned to south
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 16, 2023
If wishes were horses . . . !
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Levels2(f): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2023
cocoboss:
The stars are aligning
The universe are working for the masses

I can beat my chest and say that all the recent signs and daily happenings all over the country is the end stage of our sufferings
After February 25th a new Nigeria will be created and if you don’t agree with me feel free to jump into the nearest lagoon
Vote PO/DATTI THANK YOU

How do you compare a LION with a GOAT.

Won kere si number wa !!!!!

ASIWAJU is always on TOP.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by highchief1: 7:45am On Feb 16, 2023
muykem:
I thought Bwala is a lawyer or being Atiku spokespersons has made him mad. Federal government should declare state of emergency in Rivers State because Wike is not supporting Atiku.
bro me and u get sense pass most of these guys how they managed to get to the go Dey are today is a miracle.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by okeyumez(m): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2023
Bwala is a fool and an opportunistic charge and bail lawyer
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by AnyanwuSilas: 8:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Creamypie:
Useless wishful thinking. They will remove atiku first, and that betrayer and crumbs seeker, Okowa.

Okowa is not a betrayer, he only wants what Wike wanted, Wike is the greatest betrayer from the South
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Dicoomoba: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2023
Jostoman:
Wike Still dey press Atiku neck for river state. If wike doesnt want to support Atiku then he should lend his support to Obi instead of lagos landlord.

We will vote who we trust that doesn’t change party like olosho business , Obi is a coward from APGA to PDP to LABOUR where is integrity?
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Osidazz19: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2023
Remove wicked Wike because he's not rigging for you this time?

I don't like this Wike guy at all. He's basically a thug and prone to violence. He will use all sorts of violence including chopping off people's heads to win Rivers for Tinubu. This is exactly what he did in 2015 and 19. There was so much lives lost in Rivers to rig for the PDP. This time there will be lives lost in Rivers again but PDP will not gain anything. This is why this idiot is crying like a lunatic.
Tinubu does not even need Rivers but to mess it up for Atkiu is fantastic. That pandora lying fool is irrelevant.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by kkonyeji(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2023
lifeandjoy:
Wike my man grin

Meanwhile, the druggie thought he was in Chicago partying when he threw his hands in the air.
Vote wisely,
Vote for a new Nigeria,
Vote for Peter Obi.

Lol, he knows Tinubu is a druggie

Why you mention Tinubu on top this matter, is he the druggie
Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by kkonyeji(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2023
lifeandjoy:
Wike my man grin

Vote wisely,
Vote for a new Nigeria,
Vote for Peter Obi.

Why you mention Tinubu on top this matter, is he the druggie

Lol, he knows Tinubu is a druggie

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor by Ogsirsolo: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2023
Because of what ? But waiting this man smoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization / Osun Rerun: Thugs Beating Man Out Of Polling Center At Osogbo LG, Ward 5 Unit 17 / Sadiq Ahmed: Amotekun Was Set Up To Annihilate Herdsmen From South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.