Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again (2349 Views)

Wike Lauds Supreme Court For Stopping Currency Swap Deadline / 3 Things To Know About Supreme Court Judgement On Naira Swap / Why CBN Shouldn’t Extend Naira Swap Deadline – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Your papa no get sense kiddo

There are people still collecting the old ₦1000 ,₦200 and ₦500 over here yesterday and am sure there are still people willing to collect it today.

At POS shops over here, some of them dey collect old cash too as deposit. Old ₦5000, you go just pay ₦200 charge on top am.

The deadline is April 10, so people wey go collect am go collect am.

Nah the new style POS people go dey even use make money be this now

And Asiwaju will take over in May 29 from Buhari, so he will still likely review the policy.
see me talking to a generational dullard.Bye bye abeg
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by HNICEARTH: 8:05am On Feb 16, 2023
Which Tinubu win? Something that elrufai has bn crying up and down that they wont accept only N200. They want N500 and N1000 coz that's the denomination that their stash contains. Buhari dey deal with tinublu in cold bloody way🥶🥶🥶

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Parachoko: 8:06am On Feb 16, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Old notes of 1k and 500 can be deposited last on 17th Feb. Don't add the one Buhari did not say. This is how Supreme Ice Cream court made people lose their hard earned money.

17.​In line with Section 20(3) of the CBN Act 2007, all existing old N1000 and N500 notes remain redeemable at the CBN and designated points.

The bolded is from Buhari speech this morning.

Now ask yourself, what did Devotion 20(3) of the CBN Act 2007 say?
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Parachoko: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2023
PresidentAtiku:

17.​In line with Section 20(3) of the CBN Act 2007, all existing old N1000 and N500 notes remain redeemable at the CBN and designated points.

The bolded was said by Buhari this morning, but a useless person like you dey talk bullshit

No wander you dey support Atiku grin
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Tumblr: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2023
Parachoko:
So you are so dull to know Politicians already have the new currencies in large quantities?

Well, the old notes can still be deposited at the CBN till April 10. So people can keep on using it till then

The funny thing is if politicians can have the new notes in excess right now, how and why can’t they get the N200 notes in excess since there’s still a little time before the election date. It’s a plus for them.

Some obidense just dense.
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by IamANigerianMan: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
Lol which large quantities...Nobody has that new note in large quantity enough to buy vote...just dey play eh....
Nobody has access to New notes in large quantities, CBN refused to released money to the bank, they give branch 2Million in a week some branches don't have at all in a week , see these people going to supreme Court is because they don't have access to money , the new currency has a code according to bank... It is not easy to get new naira
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Ayed44: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2023
Parachoko:
So you are so dull to know Politicians already have the new currencies in large quantities?

Well, the old notes can still be deposited at the CBN till April 10. So people can keep on using it till then
Nobody has the new notes in large quantities, because not enough of the new notes were printed.
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Hoelujohn: 8:14am On Feb 16, 2023
Parachoko:

Make una dey deceive una self. I know a bank manager that can't support the wife POS business. They have closed down. The man couldn't get me 10k new notes. He manage to dash me 3k
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Parachoko: 8:15am On Feb 16, 2023
Tumblr:

The funny thing is if politicians can have the new notes in excess right now, how and why can’t they get the N200 notes in excess since there’s still a little time before the election date. It’s a plus for them.

Some obidense just dense.
They are very dense bro

People wey no get money or powerful like politicians sef dey get access to the new notes so far you get an insider for banks.

Some bankers dey pack like 15 debit card go work or more sef.

Immediately them load money into the ATM, nah bank workers dey first withdraw with different kin debits they collected from Family and Friends.

Some people dey talk like say no b Nigeria we dey. Right now, a lot of people wey no be Politicians sef dey hoard the new money.
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Parachoko: 8:18am On Feb 16, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Make una dey deceive una self. I know a bank manager that can't support the wife POS business. They have closed down. The man couldn't get me 10k new notes. He manage to dash me 3k
Is either you are lying or the man is lying to you he is a bank manager or the new notes no dey reach the bank he dey.

Even ordinary security for banks dey get access to withdraw the new notes after them load the money. The format dem use is very simple sef.
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:18am On Feb 16, 2023
Parachoko:

The bolded was said by Buhari this morning, but a useless person like you dey talk bullshit

No wander you dey support Atiku grin
Let me school you again! The N500 $ N1000 seizes to be a legal tender. It is different from being redeemable

Tell me..is this Olodoism from your mothers side or your fathers? Where did you inherit it from?
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by ayo2008: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2023
bender79:
Tinubu wins with 200 niara? You sound ridiculous.

Very ridiculous like his principal, Tinubu.
They find it difficult to comprehend issues.
Tinubu will not be happy with this development
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Parachoko: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Let me school you again! The N500 $ N1000 seizes to be a legal tender. It is different from being redeemable

Tell me..is this Olodoism from your mothers side or your fathers? Where did you inherit it from?
It seems you are fraustrated this morning bro

No be me cause am wey your life is fraustrated abeg

My own point about this issue is that, even though Buhari said ₦1000 and ₦500 are no more legal tenders, people go still dey spend them and people wey go collect go collect am. I spent the old cash yesterday and I will still spend it today.

Parachoko:

Nah still my first comment on this issue be this

Parachoko:
So far it can be deposited at the CBN and according to the Supreme Court Judgement people will still use it
Second comment

There was no where I claim ₦1000 and ₦500 are still legal tenders, but, I said, people can still use it in paying for goods and services, people wey go collect am go collect am.

why you wan give yourself HBP because of this my innocent comment is confusing me.

You dey form superman because of ordinary "legal tender" matter 😂😂
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Viscuz: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2023
Parachoko:

My own point about this issue is that, even though Buhari said ₦1000 and ₦500 are no more legal tenders, people go still dey spend them and people wey go collect go collect am. I spent the old cash yesterday and I will still spend it today.

There was no where I claim ₦1000 and ₦500 are legal tenders, while you wan give yourself HBP because of this my innocent comment is confusing me.

Type without spitting and crying.

Your bribe money na 200 naira shikena 😜
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2023
Parachoko:

There was no where I claim ₦1000 and ₦500 are legal tenders, while you wan give yourself HBP because of this my innocent comment is confusing me.

Omor your case is helpless
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Parachoko: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Omor your case is helpless
The joke is on your dull head boy grin

People wey go collect am go collect am, if you want to hang yourself because of this my comment, you are free to do so.

Mugu dey form gangster because he just heard of the word "Legal tender". 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Viscuz: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2023
Parachoko:
The joke is on your dull head boy grin

People wey go collect am go collect am, if you want to hang yourself because of this my comment, you are free to do so.

Mugu dey form gangster because he just heard of the word "Legal tender". 🤣🤣🤣

Your oga no go see 1k to give for card again 😜😜
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by seborrhic: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2023
alanto:
POS just use us cash out for nothing..

The president has announced that we can continue spending the old note untill April 10. CBN will bring out all the old 200 notes in their vaults and send them back to banks for circulation but won't do the same for #500 and #1,000.

Modified...
Una go cry tire... All old monies are legal tender so says supreme court's and governors to their states...
How can one individual not only be dull but s tupid as well.
Buhari doesn't have much grammar to play around with words.His speech was like someone reading ABC to kids,yet you still couldn't understand.
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by seborrhic: 8:42am On Feb 16, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Well captured.The dullness is indeed genetic
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Olaoluwa122: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Nobody has access to New notes in large quantities, CBN refused to released money to the bank, they give branch 2Million in a week some branches don't have at all in a week , see these people going to supreme Court is because they don't have access to money , the new currency has a code according to bank... It is not easy to get new naira
Abi oh
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by brown3: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Your papa no get sense kiddo

There are people still collecting the old ₦1000 ,₦200 and ₦500 over here yesterday and am sure there are still people willing to collect it today.

At POS shops over here, some of them dey collect old cash too as deposit. Old ₦5000, you go just pay ₦200 charge on top am.

The deadline is April 10, so people wey go collect am go collect am.

Nah the new style POS people go dey even use make money be this now

And Asiwaju will take over in May 29 from Buhari, so he will still likely review the policy.
oga nobody is collecting 500 and 1000 naira note again, bank and fuel station have stop collecting it.
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2023
Urchinpainer:

You are highly uninformed! No politician has enough new naira note to cover for a single state! You think if they had enough new note they will go supreme Ice cream court for their kangaroo judgment?
300 billion of new notes were printed. 2000 x 10 million is 20 billion.
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Urchinpainer: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
300 billion of new notes were printed. 2000 x 10 million is 20 billion.
I am arguing anything with you. I am well informed to know that politicians are struggling to get the amount of funds they need.
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Tenses: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2023
Parachoko:

I am very close to corrupt politicians and as of yesterday they are cry of no cash to bribe the people!!
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Parachoko: 10:02am On Feb 16, 2023
Tenses:

I am very close to corrupt politicians and as of yesterday they are cry of no cash to bribe the people!!
Is either you're lying or the Politician is a lightweight Politician. Level pass Level

Even me wey no b politician but get friends wey be bankers dey get the cash steady everyweek.

Is not as if the CBN didn't print, they have printed more than ₦300,000,000,000, what they have produce is not just enough. Dem dey release small small money to the commercial banks.

You no fit understand sha.

Some people dey even hoard the new notes right now.
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Tenses: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Is either you're lying or the Politician is a lightweight Politician. Level pass Level

Even me wey no b politician but get friends wey be bankers dey get the cash steady everyweek.

Is not as if the CBN didn't print, they have printed more than ₦300,000,000,000, what they have produce is not just enough. Dem dey release small small money to the commercial banks.

You no fit understand sha.

Some people dey even hoard the new notes right now.

A senator is lightweight?!!

Just dey play
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by tctrills: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

So where's the billions of New Notes that have been printed? New notes wey people dey hoard.

On election day, you go shock

Thank God is next week Saturday
You evil prayer would fail.
Re: Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again by Parachoko: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
vowiski:

Have you ever been to CBN in your life ?

It’s a bulky and annoying process ..

Who wants to go through that process ? cheesy

So if the drug baron shares 5k to buy votes with the old notes , peope have to go the CBN to swap it ? cheesy

You forget it’s not a walk in process , you fill a form , get a code , deposit your old cash , wait 4 weeks while they profile you to determine if it’s proceed from corruption or terrorism before your account is credited ..

They are not going to give you new Naira ,..

Dey play

Demented urchin
Banks dey collect less than 500k

Well, Election is just few days away

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrested, Detained And Deported Like A Common Criminal - FFK / Citizens Rejoices And Applaud Military Coup Plotters On Parade (video) / Tribunal: Aisha Yesufu Sad In Court (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.