Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

I'm Aware That This Policy Has Minimised Money In Politics- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Aware That This Policy Has Minimised Money In Politics- Buhari (401 Views)

2023: Naira Redesign Policy Has Minimised Influence Of Money In Politics- Buhari / Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) / What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Aware That This Policy Has Minimised Money In Politics- Buhari by bender79: 7:37am On Feb 16, 2023
Heart break for agbado. Lol

2 Likes

Re: I'm Aware That This Policy Has Minimised Money In Politics- Buhari by XerXers: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2023
Buhari knows that N200 notes is not in Tinubu's bullion van. He has also warned Tinubu not to try any nonesense again

2 Likes

Re: I'm Aware That This Policy Has Minimised Money In Politics- Buhari by FarahAideed: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2023
See mumu
Re: I'm Aware That This Policy Has Minimised Money In Politics- Buhari by Urchinpainer: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2023
bender79:
Heart break for agbado. Lol

Buhari and Emefiele knows exactly what they are doing.

I only wished he gave people until Monday to deposit their remaining notes since everyone has learnt their lessons.

1 Like

Re: I'm Aware That This Policy Has Minimised Money In Politics- Buhari by Zandena(f): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2023
Buhari knew money in politics is bad and did not implement currency redesign before 2019 elections?!
This sudden policy has exposed Buhari as a man of no integrity and a sadist. Buhari hates seeing others progress in life!
I will liken him to a person who fetched water from well using bucket and after fetching his water decided to throw the bucket and the rope inside the well so that others cannot fetch the water from the well! What do you call such people?
Northerners are generally sadistic, hence the endemic poverty and penury in the region.

1 Like

Re: I'm Aware That This Policy Has Minimised Money In Politics- Buhari by beejaay: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2023
Zandena:
Buhari knew money in politics is bad and did not implement currency redesign before 2019 elections?!
This sudden policy has exposed Buhari as a man of no integrity and a sadist. Buhari hates seeing others progress in life!
I will liken him to a person who fetched water from well using bucket and after fetching his water decided to throw the bucket and the rope inside the well so that others cannot fetch the water from the well! What do you call such people?
Northerners are generally sadistic, hence the endemic poverty and penury in the region.

All because he is not supporting tinubu.. Una go cry blood tire.. When he was doing all others all of una was silent while others cry and you lot called them wailers.. Una cries go full up ocean

2 Likes

Re: I'm Aware That This Policy Has Minimised Money In Politics- Buhari by MadeInTokyo: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2023
That 22 billion Tinubu money Which are in 1000 naira and 500 Naira denomination and stored in Kano state government facility meant for vote buying in the North West has become waste , useless and and now tissue papers, it will be hard converting them into 200 Naira notes with less than 9 day to election and CBN will not circulate up to 1 billion naira worth of 200 Naira notes back to the economy before election.

1 Like

Re: I'm Aware That This Policy Has Minimised Money In Politics- Buhari by bender79: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2023
Zandena:
Even though I'm in support of the president but you should know that he is self preservative person. All that matters is him.
Re: I'm Aware That This Policy Has Minimised Money In Politics- Buhari by Advocate500: 8:42am On Feb 16, 2023
The old man is not ready to support nonsense even at gun point, elrufai said buhari is not the problem but those around him,pls when do we know when to blame buhari just as elrufai and tinubu miscreants constantly blame Jonathan?

(1) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: Who Is Losing? Who Is Winning? / Naira Scarcity: Understanding El-rufai's Rants Against Buhari / How To Defeat Lagos’s Godfather — Nasir El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.