Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

TG Omori Trolled As He Shows Off His Girlfriend During Valentine Celebr......... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TG Omori Trolled As He Shows Off His Girlfriend During Valentine Celebr......... (2345 Views)

Young Jonn Undergoes Hair Transplant After Being Trolled Over His Hairline / Simon Cowell Trolled As His New Looks Sparks Concern (video) / Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TG Omori Trolled As He Shows Off His Girlfriend During Valentine Celebr......... by Starpius1: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2023
TG Omori trolled as he shows off his girlfriend during Valentine celebration (Video)

Nigerian music video director, TG Omori set tongues wagging online after he finally decided to unveil the woman he’s dating.

He took the yet-to-be identified lady out during Valentine’s Day celebration and they had romantic dinner.

In a video posted on social media, TG Omori could be seen walking up behind her and took a brief pose for the camera before going ahead to plant kisses on her cheeks and neck.
Though the clip was not long, it showed enough for Nigerians on social media to talk about and stir controversy.

Some noted that they thought he would be dating a very beautiful international model given how high his standards are in work-related matters.

See the clip below
👇 👇👇
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/tg-omori-trolled-as-he-shows-off-his-girlfriend-during-valentine-celebration-video/

Re: TG Omori Trolled As He Shows Off His Girlfriend During Valentine Celebr......... by meobizy(f): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2023
Everybody get him spec. For all we know, she may have bankrolled his stock in trade during trying times. I’m number one to judge people by beauty, but time has shown repeatedly that every person has his/her preferences.

8 Likes

Re: TG Omori Trolled As He Shows Off His Girlfriend During Valentine Celebr......... by Azyne(f): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Because she's not light skinned bah?!!

Yet these same set of people will come out and condemn bleaching angry

She's very pretty abeg kiss

6 Likes

Re: TG Omori Trolled As He Shows Off His Girlfriend During Valentine Celebr......... by Gadafii: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
My kind of girl too

Girls that are confident and bold about themselves , without succumbing to societal norms , I naturally fancy girls with less make up and short hair or corn row style, wigs are no no for me

Beauty is not in your face but your essence, no be by fine face, Shey you get sense, that’s what I always told my girl, because I know a lot of guys are no longer moved by just beautiful face and curved ass, we want to know how solid you are, we want to feel natural around you, we want to hear you speak wisdom, we have tested your faithfulness over the year as money no Dey.

God bless you if presently you are rocking bald head or short hair or corn rows, I love you all

4 Likes

Re: TG Omori Trolled As He Shows Off His Girlfriend During Valentine Celebr......... by nazicartel(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
What's wrong with the girl and why will they troll him ?... When I left my very light skin girlfriend for my chocolate angel, some people started gossip that my ex is better than this one .. like what's your business with people's choice ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TG Omori Trolled As He Shows Off His Girlfriend During Valentine Celebr......... by siofra(f): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Beautiful girl!

She looks like Ayra Starr without makeup

(1) (Reply)

Pictures:charly Boy's 200 Million Naira Fortune / I Can’t Go Nude At Any Price – Cynthia Okonkwo / Tyler Perry And AY The Comedian Collaberate To Produce A Movie-see Location Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.