Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS (1107 Views)

EFCC Arrests Woman With 18 Voter Cards In Kaduna, Vote Buyers (Photos) / NigeriaElections2023: ICPC Arrests Nine Vote-buyers In Three States / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by MrEverest(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2023
Those hoping to buy votes in the SE and SS should perish the idea because it won't work! With the level of anger and awareness among the people, vote buyers are likely going to be treated like common criminals, especially in SE and SS. These areas are overwhelmingly Obidients with very little Agbado or Mikano influence to act as counter force.

Here is the reality:

In most polling units, out of every 100 people, at least 80 will be passionate about voting for Obi. With the boiling determination in their hearts to see that Nigeria becomes better through Obi, only for them to see a couple of men trying to influence voters to vote Tinubu and collect money. Believe me, such vote buyers will face instant mob action!

I plead with Nigerians to use their heads. If politicians give you money to use in buying votes, you better refuse or escape with the money. Trying to buy votes could lead to your death! If ordinary theives can be burnt alive by angry mobs, why do you think your own case will be different?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by Sammy07: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2023
Yeah, like we lynched them in 2019. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by MrEverest(m): 8:47am On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

This is 2023, not 2019!

No go play with your life o.

This is common sense o, mobs are going to lynch vote buyers in SE and SS.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by yemex04(m): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2023
What will you do to vote sellers? I know I can never sell my Vote but I also know that there is hardly Policy that can stop the Buyers & Sellers of Votes
Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by iSense247: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2023
APC is a party filled with shameless people. They cannot even hide their desperation to buy votes. Shame on Tinubu.

8 Likes

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by Parachoko: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2023
People wey no fit Lynch people that have been locking them indoor for over a year every Monday and everytime Nnamdi Kanu is to appear in court ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You're not bothered about people who won't let you to come outside to vote peacefully on that day

2 Likes

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by MrEverest(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2023
yemex04:
What will you do to vote sellers? I know I can never sell my Vote but I also know that there is hardly Policy that can stop the Buyers & Sellers of Votes

You should understand that vote buying and selling happens mostly in the rural areas. They often target aged ones and others who are gullible. However, youths from those communities who are in their polling units will go after the buyers, not the sellers. They would be encouraged by all to beat such buyers and collect all the money in their possession. The problem with mob action is that it is always spontaneous and no one can predict the dimensions it will take. Some mobs might end at beating up, collecting the money and chasing the buyers away, others might go all out to use tyres.

I really pity those that will fall victim, because it will definitely happen!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by seunmsg(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2023
Lol. Even people who queue up to sell their votes for 2 liters of kerosene are also making out. Abeg OP, comot SS from your topic, they are not part of you. We know those that will sell their votes for a plate of eba and kerosine so stop capping rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by hart12(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2023
we sell facebook and insta at cheaper rates dm me on whatsapp
Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by Hopium: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2023
Mumu too plenty on this platform cheesy

Person wey no fit lynch chicken too dey talk.

Shebi na 10k dem dey buy votes before. Na voters go carry their votes go sell for 3k next week. Buhari don suffer people last two months sotey people are ready to sell their souls for breakfast.

BTW, stop lumping SS with SE. You guys in the SE are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by MrEverest(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=iSense247 post=120950574]APC is a party filled with shameless people. They cannot even hide their desperation to buy votes. Shame on Tinubu. [/quote

Notice how Tinubu supporters are all scared that vote buying won't work.

These people are enemies of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by MrEverest(m): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2023
Parachoko:
People wey no fit Lynch people that have been locking them indoor for over a year every Monday and everytime Nnamdi Kanu is to appear in court ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You're not bothered about people who won't let you to come outside to vote peacefully on that day

Google about the person that was burnt alive in Ogidi, Anambra state 2 days ago.

Housefly wey no hear word dey follow dead bodi enter grave.

4 Likes

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by Zonefree(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:
Chief Jude Ugbaja, an APC man was beaten blue and black during 2019 election. He's a regular caller in Hot FM radio Owerri.
He came with money to buy votes for APC at Amakohia ward. He was beaten by angry youths and they collected the money.

Ask anyone staying in Owerri.

6 Likes

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by Sammy07: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2023
Zonefree:

Chief Jude Ugbaja, an APC man was beaten blue and black during 2019 election. He's a regular caller in Hot FM radio Owerri.
He came with money to buy votes for APC at Amakohia ward. He was beaten by angry youths and they collected the money.

Ask anyone staying in Owerri.

Wow, so how many people was lynched in imo, or he was the only one who bought votes in the Whole IMO state and by extension South East in 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by Princesaha: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2023
You should not warn anybody @ Op. Look at those Urchins up there encouraging vote buying. They know fully well that their Candidate can never win in a free and fair contest. Anyway let the buyers show face first and let's see what will happen to them. Only if they know the anger and hatred people have for Apc now especially in Southeast and Southeast. They will be in their various slums in the Southwest encouraging people to lose their lives in other regions.

4 Likes

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by yemex04(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2023
MrEverest:

You should understand that vote buying and selling happens mostly in the rural areas. They often target aged ones and others who are gullible. However, youths from those communities who are in their polling units will go after the buyers, not the sellers. They would be encouraged by all to beat such buyers and collect all the money in their possession. The problem with mob action is that it is always spontaneous and no one can predict the dimensions it will take. Some mobs might end at beating up, collecting the money and chasing the buyers away, others might go all out to use tyres.

I really pity those that will fall victim, because it will definitely happen!

My experience as a Presiding Officer in a previous elections shows the so called Youths sell their Votes than any other age Grade.Alternatively,more sensitization could be done on the ills of Vote Selling & Buying.
Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by Aldol: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2023
Speak for yourself. Why bring South South to your discussion? Do South South allow sit at home in their region? Do South South kill each each other in attempt to hurt Buhari? The answers are no. So South South and South East are two parallel lines
Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by Flathead8: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2023
Peter and Obidients are only active in urban regions that make up less than 30% votes in SS
MrEverest:
Those hoping to buy votes in the SE and SS should perish the idea because it won't work! With the level of anger and awareness among the people, vote buyers are likely going to be treated like common criminals, especially in SE and SS. These areas are overwhelmingly Obidients with very little Agbado or Mikano influence to act as counter force.

Here is the reality:

In most polling units, out of every 100 people, at least 80 will be passionate about voting for Obi. With the boiling determination in their hearts to see that Nigeria becomes better through Obi, only for them to see a couple of men trying to influence voters to vote Tinubu and collect money. Believe me, such vote buyers will face instant mob action!

I plead with Nigerians to use their heads. If politicians give you money to use in buying votes, you better refuse or escape with the money. Trying to buy votes could lead to your death! If ordinary theives can be burnt alive by angry mobs, why do you think your own case will be different?
Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by ronalmagic10(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2023
Igbos can sell their father for common 2k. If they can steal pot of soup in Enugu there's nothing stopping the so called billionaires from accepting 1k each to vote
Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by MrEverest(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2023
yemex04:

My experience as a Presiding Officer in a previous elections shows the so called Youths sell their Votes than any other age Grade.Alternatively,more sensitization could be done on the ills of Vote Selling & Buying.

Majority of Obidients are youths. They are the ones propelling the movement.

In the past, some youths saw it as an avenue to make fast money especially when those on the ballot are rogues. Same thing would have happened if the election was a contest between Tinubu and Atiku, nobody would have cared. In fact, many youths wouldn't mind selling their votes since to them, Tinubu and Atiku are two sides of the same coin. However, Obi is on the ballot! There is a remarkable difference like day and night.

I can bet you that it would be extremely difficult for youths in SE and SS to sell their votes for Tinubu or even Atiku. What would happen is that those youths with eyes on the money will attack those who came to buy votes and seize the money from them before the lynching starts๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by MrEverest(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2023
Aldol:
Speak for yourself. Why bring South South to your discussion? Do South South allow sit at home in their region? Do South South kill each each other in attempt to hurt Buhari? The answers are no. So South South and South East are two parallel lines

What do you know about SE and SS, Abdul Olaniyi?

At least you can't find urchins among SS and SE people and neither will you find skull miners.

Go and buy votes in Edo or Delta and see if you will return alive, useless urchin!

1 Like

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by MrEverest(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2023
Flathead8:
Peter and Obidients are only active in urban regions that make up less than 30% votes in SS

That's not true. Go to the SS rural areas and you will be shocked that they're even more passionate than those in urban areas.

SS and SE have relatively developed villages with informed people. It's unlike villages in other parts of Nigeria that are rustic, inaccessible and filled with ignorant people.
Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by Aldol: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrEverest:

What do you know about SE and SS, Abdul Olaniyi?

At least you can't find urchins among SS and SE people and neither will you find skull miners.

Go and buy votes in Edo or Delta and see if you will return alive, useless urchin!
See collect your money and vote for your choice and stop deceiving yourself. Hypocrite
Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by wegevv: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
seunmsg:
Lol. Even people who queue up to sell their votes for 2 liters of kerosene are also making out. Abeg OP, comot SS from your topic, they are not part of you. We know those that will sell their votes for a plate of eba and kerosine so stop capping rubbish.

OP (MrEverest) add SW and NC to your topic sef. Let this one keep wailing

1 Like

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by jude79(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrEverest:

Google about the person that was burnt alive in Ogidi, Anambra state 2 days ago.

Housefly wey no hear word dey follow dead bodi enter grave.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by PeterObi4LP: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
I pity anyone devil will use as an example on election day to buy votes. The beating he will receive from SS and SE, he will ever regreat to do such. Nigerians are wiser now. They are ready to collect the money and beat madness outta the person.

1 Like

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by kcnwaigbo: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
seunmsg:
Oh peleooo grin

I thought both SS and SE were part of the 5%?
Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by JOemmy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Very true here in warri people are not smiling oh there have been a poll that have been going on every day for over two weeks now on current fm obi 's LP have always won the poll even apc and pdp members are voting for him.
Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by MrEverest(m): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
I pity anyone devil will use as an example on election day to buy votes. The beating he will receive from SS and SE, he will ever regreat to do such. Nigerians are wiser now. They are ready to collect the money and beat madness outta the person.

Only a fool on suicide mission will attempt to buy votes in SE and SS. One thing I've noticed is that there is going to be a very high voter turnout in both regions. The large number of people that will both will be unprecedented.

Most of them will be coming with both hope and anger. Vote buying won't be tolerated at all.

1 Like

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by MrEverest(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
People have been beating up or humiliated in many parts of Southern Nigeria just because they identified with APC and its rogue candidate.

If Nigerians can find the mere suggestion to vote Tinubu as offensive then imagine how they will react to those that will want to buy votes for Tinibu on election day.

Remember, it will be mob action, so no one will be arrested.
Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by Almaigaa: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
With the rate of hunger in the EAST, alot of Igbo people will sell their votes this election.

Re: Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS by jogojogo: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrEverest:

Here is the reality:

Don't you get ashame of forcing yourself on as?
Are you this insecure or lack the confidence to stay alone? I am based in Port Harcourt and have been here for years. Please respect yourself. You will never hear someone from the SS making comment to include your se in their struggle but you can't make a statement without forcing your illusionary as to your failed struggle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto:apc Guber Candidate,aliyu, Races To Victory / British High Court Kicks Against IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanuโ€™s โ€˜illegalโ€™ Rendition / Southeast biggest event AFE 2023 count down (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.