Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu (942 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Hoodlums Kill One, Burn 7 Vehicles In Enugu / Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital / Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by Viscuz: 10:06am On Feb 16, 2023
Please if you are in ikorodu ogijo be safe and stay away from these political hoodlums in the name of protest.

Probably the army must retaliate so for your safety be wise and careful.

Cult boys had a clash with police and army

Police station set ablaze

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoscbnerYwf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by adamdisoza5: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2023
[url]Scaled down Contraptions[/url]https://www.techiestimes.com/mini-gadgets/
Scaled down Contraptions: We are immediate merchants and producers of Do-It-Yourself reconnaissance hardware. We sell and boat straightforwardly to online vendors, wholesalers, and business people in the mainland US and universally.

We additionally fabricate numerous special items in-house, similar to our Hedge Child line of covered DVRs. Our items include yet are not restricted to body cameras, sound recorders, WiFi cameras, counter reconnaissance gadgets, and so on.

We have one of the biggest inventories sold at the most reduced costs in the business. We transport our items straightforwardly from our stockroom outside Atlanta in Marietta, Georgia.

Scaled down Contraptions, Inc. offers live in-house specialized help as a component of our obligation to client support and a LIFETIME guarantee.

We update our stock continuously so you generally know the stock data of every one of our items. Visit our Google+, Facebook, and Twitter pages for unique offers and declarations.

The Best Small Devices to Utilize
Samsung's 128GB USB stick
Most USB streak drives are about the length of your little finger.
Some way or another this USB drive from Samsung squeezes all of that into a little bundle that can hold up to 128GB of space.
pocket Wi-Fi area of interest
In the event that you're in a hurry and not yet associated with an information bundle, Karma offers a pocket information focal point for $15 per GB, less assuming you pursue a month to month plan.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by Naira20: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2023
This is when Tinubu Touts will learn.

I remember what the commandant did to Tinubu in 2005, when Tinubu went to beg for arrested touts after they killed a soldier at Oshodi.

I can't forget how those touts were crying like babies on TV.

Most young guys avoided Oshodi that period.

Let me see if Sanwo-iku will not talk under 24hours..

When God wants to deal with you,he pushes you against an enemy that's merciless and stronger than you.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by Tinububalls: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2023
Unknown gunmen burning police station in Lagos?
Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by Naira20: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2023
Don't worry the army will fish them out.
Tinububalls:
Unknown gunmen burning police station in Lagos?
Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by Acidosis(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2023
This is the worst time to be a thug in Lagos. Many of them will die for nothing this season while Seyi Tinubu continues to cruise and enjoy life with his IGBO wife. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by Finestgurlie(f): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2023
level that place immediately and kill them all
Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by tishbite42: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2023
Acidosis:

This is the worst time to be a thug in Lagos. Many of them will die for nothing this season while Seyi Tinubu continues to cruise and enjoy life with his IGBO wife. grin grin
The irony of it all
The idiots spreading Igbophobia are married to Igbos
Useless lowlifers are killing themselves for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by Viscuz: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:

Simple solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by Urchinpainer: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2023
The Nigerian Army will go there and tell them something. That one is sure.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by Siwisheswereesh: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2023
Naira20:
This is when Tinubu Touts will learn.

I remember what the commandant did to Tinubu in 2005, when Tinubu went to beg for arrested touts after they killed a soldier at Oshodi.

I can't forget how those touts were crying like babies on TV.

Most young guys avoided Oshodi that period.

Let me see if Sanwo-iku will not talk under 24hours..

When God wants to deal with you,he pushes you against an enemy that's merciless and stronger than you.

Piiggiiddiiooott amaka cheesy

Zukwanuikebad wishes! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by Viscuz: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Piiggiiddiiooott amaka cheesy

Zukwanuikebad wishes! cheesy

A miscreant like you killed a military personnel and you are typing rubbish
Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by Zincfingers: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Osu
Have they levelled your landocked AfghanEASTERN despite the numerous gruesome murder of our soldiers being perpetrated by your fellow osu terrorists ??

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by Finestgurlie(f): 11:42am On Feb 16, 2023
Zincfingers:

Osu
Have they levelled your landocked AfghanEASTERN despite the numerous gruesome murder of our soldiers being perpetrated by your fellow osu terrorists ??
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by rayvelez(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is the best time the soldiers should enter ikorodu and killed all these thief...nubu hoodlums..
Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by Zincfingers: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Osu grin

See as your mouth dey ooze rotten akpu

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Kill Soldier In Ikorodu by XerXers: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Afganwestern

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Badly Flawed Election - Financial Times Editorial / Female Labour Party Agent Beaten By Thugs / UK Govt Slams Fani-kayode Over Comments, Reveals 10 People On Visa Ban Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.