Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael (11473 Views)

Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him / The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael / Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by Lionmachala(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Osidazz19:
The problem with this rubbish post is that we are not voting for the best party but the best candidate.
Nigerian parties are just gathering of people interested in winning elections. They are not based on any specific ideology or vision.
Just some months ago Obi was in the PDP. In fact if PDP had given Obi the their ticket, he will be singing praises of them.
4 years from now, if APC offer Obi their ticket and he thinks he has a good chance of winning under APC, he will take it and all his supporters abusing APC will all of a sudden start to say that APC is not that bad.

Vote for the best candidate with the best records of previous achievements, a candidate who can point tothings he has done in the past not one just making promises even though he has not shown any capacity to have done even less than 10 percent of what he's now promising.

I'm an employer of labor, my most important criteria for hiring my workers is your past experience and what you have done from your previous employments. You cannot just promise me that you can do that job when you have not shown me the ability and knowledge of doing something similar in the past. Your resume must speak for you.

Tinubu's resume speaks for him.

On election day, I will vote for Tinubu on APC ticket and vote for a PDP candidate for house of Rep in my area. because I know the man is very capable and smart.
I'm not stuck on any party, I'm voting for the best candidates. End of story.

:
“I Will Continue With Buhari’s Legacies” – Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Nigeria’s external debt increased by 291 percent while domestic debt grew by 86 percent. The Country’s debt burden is #30.72 trillion, and the APC plans to borrow an additional #8.4 trillion. 133 million Nigerians became multinationally poor. The Country’s unemployment rate rose to 33.3% — highest in over 13 years. The Country’s inflation rate hits a new 17-year high of 20.77%.

Corruption and its practices became all time high. The Country ranks 154 out of 180 countries in Corruption Perceptions Index. Education received no priority. The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, has gone on cumulative strike days of 584 days in this APC regime. This is the longest since the creation of Nigeria

Nigerians witnessed unimaginable insecurity. Over 600 Local Government Areas have experienced deadly attacks, kidnappings, and violent killings. More than one billion Naira paid in ransom. Our economy went into recession thrice. The Country’s economy moved from being the best in Africa, and third growing economy in the world to become a shattered and unsustainable economy.

Nigerians are now using Naira to purchase Naira so as to be able to buy goods and services in Naira. Nigerians are experiencing unprecedented hardship, pain, hunger, and even losing loved ones over their inability to access their legitimate monies. This is caused by the poorly implemented monetary policies of the APC government. [/b]Nigerians cannot easily purchase premium motor spirit, PMS (Petrol). A litre of petrol now sells for between #250 and #700. Since 2022, motorist now sleep at filling stations. Recall, Over 100 million liters of fuel was imported into the country, were said to be adulterated, containing high methanol quantities. A lot of cars were damaged as a result of the negligence of the APC led regime.

Oyewole Michael is a public commentator and political analyst, he writes from Ado-Ekiti.

Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by IpobAntidote: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
maestroferddi:
I have explicitly situated you so no surprises with your twisted sense of logic...

Performance for you obviously is running a state like a mafia organization where cronies and foot soldiers rule the roost.

Your allusion to the US has given you away because the principal staple of advance leadership de-emphasizes "strong men".

Strong man politics or bigmanism - like the type for which you are eulogizing Tinubu - is a feature of banana republics . In Western democracies, strong institutions are the normality instead of the likes of Tinubu.

You are having issues with Peter Obi's stint in Anambra State because he did not plant surrogates as his successors while ensuring that his drain pipes and conduits remain in situ for pillaging the state...

You need a complete mental reorientation...

Pls which strong institution did Obi promote while in office. A man that invested people's money into his own family business, A man who refused to allow the same LP that he's now using to campaign in public place as if he own it.
A man who only promoted those that belongs to his church against those of other Christians.
It's sickening when I hear people like you trying to promote this fraud as if he's any different from other Nigerian politician. If PDP had given him their ticket, he will be there right now praising and singing about them.
The Nigeria of today has no strong institution, from State to federal How can a Governor simply refuse to conduct election or refuse to allow opposition party from using public places to campaign?

Your mental orientation is warped ethnically biased and distorted.
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by smyo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Draslo:
Nigerians are Nigeria's #1 problem

It's very easy to point fingers. These problems have been building up since before 1960 so why blame one political party. I sincerely hope the Labour party wins this election so I can watch and laugh as the populace rain curses on their new messiah in due time.
If LP did not do well, we vote them out, but for now they remain the only option
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Neanderthal sub humans like you are the problem of Nigeria which is the largest black country in the world.

A man ran to a party that is not very popular, turned it into an ethnic party and all of a sudden all his people wants to turn him into a savior as if he we don't know his antecedents and past history as a Governor.

Falsehood and hatred won't kill you I pray....who turned a party to an ethnic party??......so Afenefere that is Yoruba and strongly supporting Peter Obi has become Igbos?...
So Datti....that is his Vice President , is also an Igbo man
If he meant to turn the party to an ethnic party the way , Tinubu your lord and personal saviour , who raised his hand during national anthem has turned APC to a Muslim party , why didnt Peter Obi chose an Igbo man as his vice President?

Or do you just open your mouth like an untamed man , and as your Master , to tell us how Peter Obi betrayed Jesus Christ? ??

Pls shut the fvck about Obi's Character.
Obi was he same guy who in 2009 had his driver drove from Anambra to Lagos with N250 Million naira in a boot of a car. When the driver was stopped by police Obi himself rant to Lagos o bail the driver and gave an asinine excuse of wanting to use the money to pay a contractor. Who does that? Who pays a contractor in cash? You must think that we are all dumb, shallow, irrational and gullible like you.

His driver drove all the way from Anambra State and was caught in Lagos State ?
Pls let's talk about Tinubu and his Bullion Van official cars that we atleast saw on the eve of 2019 general election......that one is more a concrete as a criminal fraud case than this propaganda you wrote up there .....lols
Remember , Tinubu's comment is that ,....".There is nothing anybody can do "
Is this kind of a character who you want to be President of Nigeria ? A man who can't account for his corrupt ways and who is not afraid of any, as you wrote that Peter Obi ran to Lagos State to bail his driver and even with a trembling and fearful voice, gave excuses but TINIBU up till now , doesn't care what people talk about the bullion Van, he said to me and you.....SHUT UP?

Has Obi emancipated the people of Anambra from all the ills of corruption and backwardness in Anambra? HELL NO. This was a guy who took Anambra money and invested it into a business in which his own family have major financial interest.

As far as we in Anambra State knew,....the last time a government Property was burnt by political god fathers like TINUBU was before Peter Obi came to rescue Anambra State....
He abolished God fatherism the same way TINUBU introduced God fatherism frist in Lagos , and second , all over South West

Peter Obi, remains the only Governor that received the award of best road network Governor in Anambra State up till today...I dont mean he used Agberos to introduce a road network business that gives him 25% of the Anambra State transport levy every day oo, like what someone introduced in Lagos State....lols

You can go and verify all the examples I just gave you, they are public information, they are not rumors. Google them and read about them in newspapers even before Obi decided to run for president. These are confirmed stories while he was in office. This is the same guy that refused to conduct simple local govt elections for 7 good years while in office against the laws of the state. Again, ago and verify and come back to tell me that I'm lying.

Yes , we supported him not to conduct local Government elections.....because the corruption in local Government level in Anambra State under Mbadinuju / Ngige's tenure....
It was Peter Obi that told us that each local Government in Anambra State receives #500, 000 per month from Federal Government , yet they can't utilize it but share it in local government headquarters , even some of the staff don't come to Office....he sack and put monitoring teams there , just to sanitise the local Government .....up till now, there has not been any local Government election in Anambra State....

Men, get the fvck out of here. You biased blind Obi supporter. If Obi was from another tribe, tribals maggots like you will be laughing him off the stage with his empty records and incompetence.

If Obi was from another tribe?.......
But your fellow Yoruba Afenefere supported him , just like Igbos supported Yorubas during Obasanjo's campaign .....lols....
The problem with you , Yoruba Muslims is that you all are saying , that Hausas have had Hausa Muslims in the seat of Presidency...but you forgot to ask , has any Northern Christian become President of Nigeria ??

The same way, Northerners can't allow a Northern Christian to be President and same way , TINUBU refused to take a Northern Christian as Vice President, is the same fate that befalls all of you Yoruba Muslims ........just know this and know peace....

Seriously , am not replying you because you made any sense in your statement , but am trying to correct you from raising your hands like TINUBU when what all Nigerians are singing, is the national Anthem for Peter Obi to take over from the demented evil party of APC......lols
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by maestroferddi: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Pls which strong institution did Obi promote while in office. A man that invested people's money into his own family business, A man who refused to allow the same LP that he's now using to campaign in public place as if he own it.
A man who only promoted those that belongs to his church against those of other Christians.
It's sickening when I hear people like you trying to promote this fraud as if he's any different from other Nigerian politician. If PDP had given him their ticket, he will be there right now praising and singing about them.
The Nigeria of today has no strong institution, from State to federal How can a Governor simply refuse to conduct election or refuse to allow opposition party from using public places to campaign?

Your mental orientation is warped ethnically biased and distorted.
It will be pointless expending intellectual energy on a patently blinkered character like you...

You are an insignificant minority...the generality of Nigerians and the international community know that Peter Obi raised the good governance bar in Anambra State...

Stop wasting my time...
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by maestroferddi: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Neanderthal sub humans like you are the problem of Nigeria which is the largest black country in the world.

A man ran to a party that is not very popular, turned it into an ethnic party and all of a sudden all his people wants to turn him into a savior as if he we don't know his antecedents and past history as a Governor.
Pls shut the fvck about Obi's Character.
Obi was he same guy who in 2009 had his driver drove from Anambra to Lagos with N250 Million naira in a boot of a car. When the driver was stopped by police Obi himself rant to Lagos o bail the driver and gave an asinine excuse of wanting to use the money to pay a contractor. Who does that? Who pays a contractor in cash? You must think that we are all dumb, shallow, irrational and gullible like you.
Has Obi emancipated the people of Anambra from all the ills of corruption and backwardness in Anambra? HELL NO. This was a guy who took Anambra money and invested it into a business in which his own family have major financial interest.

You can go and verify all the examples I just gave you, they are public information, they are not rumors. Google them and read about them in newspapers even before Obi decided to run for president. These are confirmed stories while he was in office. This is the same guy that refused to conduct simple local govt elections for 7 good years while in office against the laws of the state. Again, ago and verify and come back to tell me that I'm lying.

Men, get the fvck out of here. You biased blind Obi supporter. If Obi was from another tribe, tribals maggots like you will be laughing him off the stage with his empty records and incompetence.

If think I would condescend to dwell on these hallucinatory outbursts of yours then you need more help than fathomable...

When Peter Obi was painstakingly building a resume of accountability and financial prudence, your candidate was involving himself from one unscrupulous conduct to the other...

Now that Peter Obi is about to be rewarded for unimpeachable rectitude, you pop up like a jack in the box demanding that personal attributes should not be a critical success factor...

Stop waging a lost battle...
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by IpobAntidote: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
maestroferddi:
It will be pointless expending intellectual energy on a patently blinkered character like you...

You are an insignificant minority...the generality of Nigerians and the international community know that Peter Obi raised the good governance bar in Anambra State...

Stop wasting my time...

First, you can't waste intellectual energy on any response because you don't have one. You cannot give what you don't have.
Your responses are shallow and devoid of any logic or rational thoughts.
Secondly, I'm not from any insignificant minority tribe. That applies to you more than it will ever apply to me. If you packaged IPOB candidate does not win some States in my area, he can forget it. And I know without any once of doubt that he cannot win a Single State in the SW.
Which generality of Nigerians and which international community? Pls you can post all these trash for your fellow gullible Peter Obi followers but the rest of the country and the world knows better.
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by MizCarzorla: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
I honestly want to believe that Nigerians are wiser now. It will be absolutely unbelievable to see any sensible Nigerian queue in the sun with his PVC to vote APC again after everything we've gone through. Any person voting APC on February 25th should be considered an enemy of the country. In short, that person should be classified as a terrorist. Our mumu don do!!! Vote wisely. Vote PDP the #SafeChoice
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by IpobAntidote: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Seriously , am not replying you because you made any sense in your statement , but am trying to correct you from raising your hands like TINUBU when what all Nigerians are singing, is the national Anthem for Peter Obi to take over from the demented evil party of APC......lols

Just look at all the asinine excuses you are making for the failures and incompetence of your IPOB packaged fraud. Well, I take solace in knowing that that this fraud has no chance of wining this election. The election is really between Tinubu and Atiku. Tinubu hold all the Ace cards righ now. It's his election to lose. Obi might even come in 4th. Just wait and see. After the election, I already know what you will post.
You will come on NL and post that the election was rigged, you will claim that the electorate were paid and bought. You will start calling Nigeria a zoo again and claim that we have lost the chance to have a savior save us from impending doom.

I already know what you will claim before you even it happens.

Afenifere? please stop clowning. These are irrelevant hags that cannot even win any election in within their own families. These are people that have hated Tinubu for decades simply because they thought that he has outshined them.
I'm ready to bet you a 1000 dollars that none of the Afenifere clowns will even get any significant votes for Obi in their respective polling units.

Take a screen shot of this and come back to mock me and demand your money if I'm proven wrong after the election . Better hope for a better Igbo candidate next time, not this IPOB packaged fraud that calling Zamfara a country. A 3rd class olodo in Philosophy.

PLease grin grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by asanausana91: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Luckylife:
How will a sane person endorsed a dementia retired sick old man with drug allegations follow by money laundering of bullion van against a corrupt free, Energetic, sounds mind,competent Justice equity and fairness candidates like Peter Obi just in a name of politics . This democracy still need readjustment of some necessary disadvantages.
APC politicians need to be stone every seconds the step out of their comfort bloody Houses for destroying the fabric of Nigeria foundation.
make your choice let others make theirs. That is why it is called DEMOCRACY.
Vote Atiku for president.
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by asanausana91: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Osidazz19:
The problem with this rubbish post is that we are not voting for the best party but the best candidate.
Nigerian parties are just gathering of people interested in winning elections. They are not based on any specific ideology or vision.
Just some months ago Obi was in the PDP. In fact if PDP had given Obi the their ticket, he will be singing praises of them.
4 years from now, if APC offer Obi their ticket and he thinks he has a good chance of winning under APC, he will take it and all his supporters abusing APC will all of a sudden start to say that APC is not that bad.

Vote for the best candidate with the best records of previous achievements, a candidate who can point tothings he has done in the past not one just making promises even though he has not shown any capacity to have done even less than 10 percent of what he's now promising.

I'm an employer of labor, my most important criteria for hiring my workers is your past experience and what you have done from your previous employments. You cannot just promise me that you can do that job when you have not shown me the ability and knowledge of doing something similar in the past. Your resume must speak for you.

On election day, I will vote for Tinubu on APC ticket and vote for a PDP candidate for house of Rep in my area. because I know the man is very capable and smart.
so your best candidate is the one that lick microphone? Your best candidate is the Adam oshiomole is teaching how to stand as national anthem is going on? Your best candidate is the one that sleep off when an important national security agenda is been discussed?
As an employer of labour, can you employ a man like tinubu as your Managing Director or Director General?
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by Figger(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Osidazz19:

See your shallow infantile zero IQ biased reasoning. You are worried about religion than about performance but you ae not worried about your Obi who is saying that Christians should take their country back, who is campaigning in churches as if he's running to be Pastor President in a secular country. Your head is empty or full of trash rumors about Tinubu.
Tinubu didn't do anything yet Lagos is grown exponentially and everyone including probably you is running to Lagos. Who in his right mind wan to move to Anambra? NO ONE. Even the people form Anambra don't want to go back home.
Someone just left my place now, she's from Anambra and she was telling me she never vote for Obi because she knows that he was icompetent when he was Governor. She said she refused to be a follow follow mumu like you. She lives in Lagos and appreciate the competence and ideas that Tinubu and his predecessors have implemented over the years.
It's very obvious ur a paid urchin. Keep decieving yourself that tinubu built Lagos, Olodo. If the Apc had elected someone like osinbajo or Amechi, do u think Obi would enjoy the huge support he's getting today. As far as am concerned, ur foolish tinubu with his entitlement mentality won't smell that Aso Rock, u can go and hang urself. And for ur information, I don already Japa, if u like no vote wisely, na u go suffer am.
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by maestroferddi: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
IpobAntidote:

First, you can't waste intellectual energy on any response because you don't have one. You cannot give what you don't have.
Your responses are shallow and devoid of any logic or rational thoughts.
Secondly, I'm not from any insignificant minority tribe. That applies to you more than it will ever apply to me. If you packaged IPOB candidate does not win some States in my area, he can forget it. And I know without any once of doubt that he cannot win a Single State in the SW.
Which generality of Nigerians and which international community? Pls you can post all these trash for your fellow gullible Peter Obi followers but the rest of the country and the world knows better.
You are wearing pettiness on your sleeves...

The South West is at the forefront of leading the relentless march to the presidency for Peter Obi...

It is no my fault that your cognitive capabilities appears subpar so much that you are struggling to comprehend simple English...

Ethnocentrism sentiments and primordial considerations are straw men default inclinations.

The rest of Nigeria have moved on...

Peter Obi is a cinch...It is in your best interest to wake up and smell the coffee...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by 5starMan: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Osidazz19:

Shatap 99% of APC members are criminals and wicked like you.
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by Emola12(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Osidazz19:

useless human being vote for useless human being no be juju be that
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by ismodiwa(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
XerXers:
We warned Nigerians about APC during the formation

What do you mean? What constitutes APC? decamps from every other party. If you still think any political party is the cause of our suffering then you don't understand Nigeria's problem
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by surgical: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Osidazz19:

you want to use reverse psychology it won't work, they say show me your friend and I will tell you who you are ,all the people in apc are thesame bereft of ideas and wicked,no technocrat, no emphaty, they like to inflict pain on their people, check el rufai of kaduna, check fayemi when he was in ekiti, check,yahaya bello of kogi,ask the civil servant there, what about fashola very wicked and arrogant as governor his and Tinubu achievement were not real but propaganda, reason he couldn't perform at the federal because his achievements were not real,thesame way they are packaging Tinubu with nonexistent lagos achievement, which will be a mirage if he wins
The only exception is Ambode, he was able to the little he did because he does not belong with them,and it is evident in they dining him a second term
So any where you find apc you will find humongous debt like lagos like federal
Where you find apc you will find cut throat tax like lagos like federal
Where you find apc you find high level of corruption like lagos like federal
Where you find apc you find poor infrastructure like lagos like federal
You see birds of a feather plumage together, it's because they have thesame attributes, characters that made them be together, so if you have seen buhari you have seen Tinubu, Tinubu cannon do better than buhari they are thesame
We can see the debt in lagos with nothing to show for it just like buhari
Tinubu has nothing to offer except fulfill personal ambition, if the people ignore the red flag as they did with buhari, they will gnash their teeth again as they are doing now,but I don't if they will have the strength to survive it
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by amuwo1980: 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
kk2027:
The moment Tinubu raised his hand to recite the national anthem

See how Oshiomole was looking at him grin
The guy is sick , the big hat made him think he is an emperor, napoleon Bonaparte lol balablu
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by amuwo1980: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Osidazz19:

Am tempted to manhandle u I swear , people are starving and u are putting up this rubbish here
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Just look at all the asinine excuses you are making for the failures and incompetence of your IPOB packaged fraud. Well, I take solace in knowing that that this fraud has no chance of wining this election. The election is really between Tinubu and Atiku. Tinubu hold all the Ace cards righ now. It's his election to lose. Obi might even come in 4th. Just wait and see. After the election, I already know what you will post.
You will come on NL and post that the election was rigged, you will claim that the electorate were paid and bought. You will start calling Nigeria a zoo again and claim that we have lost the chance to have a savior save us from impending doom.

I already know what you will claim before you even it happens.

Afenifere? please stop clowning. These are irrelevant hags that cannot even win any election in within their own families. These are people that have hated Tinubu for decades simply because they thought that he has outshined them.
I'm ready to bet you a 1000 dollars that none of the Afenifere clowns will even get any significant votes for Obi in their respective polling units.

Take a screen shot of this and come back to mock me and demand your money if I'm proven wrong after the election . Better hope for a better Igbo candidate next time, not this IPOB packaged fraud that calling Zamfara a country. A 3rd class olodo in Philosophy.

PLease grin grin grin grin

Lols, your assurance that Tinubu is winning the election amazes me, no wonder he is crying foul along side all APC States about the scarcity of Naira where as so many deaths of people have never made TINUBU or El rufai to condemn the killings....

Indeed , APC remains an evil party.,.no amount of deliverence can change you all.

Take a look at who you want to be the President of a Country with 260million citizens ......
See how Wike is carrying and pampering him like an old grand father just to enter a bus....

You should be ashamed of yourself.....

Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by Sunnyja: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Osidazz19:

The late Pele of Brazil ought to have led the Brazilian team to the 2022 world cup because he has scored lots of goal in his playing days!
You just can't cheat nature! If you are real an employer, I bet you can't hire a 92years old man to run your company with stressful meetings here and there!
Re: Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael by Chetas81(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
XerXers:
We warned Nigerians about APC during the formation
But the FOOL'S are not understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Wiped Out My Family - Widow / China To Invest $60bn In Nigeria. / Apc Favours Oni, Opeyemi, Adeyeye For Ekiti Senatorial Contests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.