Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Wike Helping Bola Tinubu Climb His Campaign Bus (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Helping Bola Tinubu Climb His Campaign Bus (photos) (613 Views)

Angry Youths Set APC Campaign Bus On Fire In Katsina State [photos] / Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Helping Bola Tinubu Climb His Campaign Bus (photos) by Ekemini11: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2023
Here's a photo of Governor Wike helping APC presidential candidate up the bus, during his visit to the Rivers state government house.

Re: Wike Helping Bola Tinubu Climb His Campaign Bus (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2023
This is the person they even think of supporting grin grin

They (politicians) have been thinking about themselves

It's time we think of ourselves

Obi to the rescue wink

Awa lokan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Helping Bola Tinubu Climb His Campaign Bus (photos) by Antiurchins: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2023
All I know is that Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools. Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Helping Bola Tinubu Climb His Campaign Bus (photos) by aylive02(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2023
A disgrace to the family of every urchin

1 Like

Re: Wike Helping Bola Tinubu Climb His Campaign Bus (photos) by alsudan: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2023
Lol
Re: Wike Helping Bola Tinubu Climb His Campaign Bus (photos) by Shikini: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2023
Sad
Re: Wike Helping Bola Tinubu Climb His Campaign Bus (photos) by NIGERIAisComedy: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2023
Atiku and Tinubu should really not be considered options in this election.

Why can't Nigeria get someone like Elon Musk or Obama as president? Is that an impossibility?

Tinubu investing in "ah gucci chi na education", is some peoples choice, chai!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF_B8ELcsdQ
Re: Wike Helping Bola Tinubu Climb His Campaign Bus (photos) by franktolk(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2023
aylive02:
A disgrace to the family of every urchin

Let's see what you'll become when you get to his age.
He that lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones at others .
Re: Wike Helping Bola Tinubu Climb His Campaign Bus (photos) by ZeroAccess: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2023
You are just stupid and sick in the head. Who is forcing him to become the president of over 200m people. If he's old can't he sit at home and play with he's grand kids, rather coming to disgrace his family.

You are a disgrace yourself for supporting an old frail man like this to become your president. I spit on you

franktolk:

2 Likes

Re: Wike Helping Bola Tinubu Climb His Campaign Bus (photos) by Princesaha: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2023
franktolk:

You are more stupid than I thought. Ewu Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Wike Helping Bola Tinubu Climb His Campaign Bus (photos) by highchief1: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2023
Ekemini11:
Here's a photo of Governor Wike helping APC presidential candidate up the bus, during his visit to the Rivers state government house.
even if he’s on life support we will still vote him o.He’s a man of character.I’m smarter than Obi so he can’t deceive me.Atiku is even better than Obi but I don’t like what he did to wike so I don’t stand with him.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Under Tinubu Introduced First Digital Payroll, Oracle Before New York(vid) / BAT:. Do You Still Remember This Picture? (pics) / BVAS Was Just A Cheap Chinese Tablet And Nothing Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.