Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Twitter On Fire As Supporters Of Tinubu And APC Started Promoting Division. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter On Fire As Supporters Of Tinubu And APC Started Promoting Division. (3296 Views)

Shettima Reacts As Supporters Die In Auto Crash After Paying Him Congrats Visit / Gridlock In Zamfara As Supporters Storm Streets Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit (Pictures / Ngige: States Paying Egyptian Doctors Higher Than Nigerians Promoting Division (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter On Fire As Supporters Of Tinubu And APC Started Promoting Division. by PrinceOfLagos: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nigeria will not divide
Re: Twitter On Fire As Supporters Of Tinubu And APC Started Promoting Division. by telleyway: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Advocate500:
Tinubu supporters have joined Sunday igboho and MNK for the division of the country, jungle is about to mature.

Man can not even write correct grammar
Re: Twitter On Fire As Supporters Of Tinubu And APC Started Promoting Division. by owem19(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin grin seriously tinubu should be apologizing to southerns Nigeria as a whole
Padipadi:

Your eyes go soon clear. That urchin spirit and hatred in you ll.make you a useful servant to Tinubu
Re: Twitter On Fire As Supporters Of Tinubu And APC Started Promoting Division. by Chidibe212(f): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Padipadi:

I ask again. Why all.these unnecessary hate on Tinubu?
* Is it cos he was one of those that created APC and brought Buhari to power in 2015?
* Is it cos he campaigned against GEJ in 2015 and GEJ eventually lost?
* Is it just bad belle or personal vendetta?
* Is it cos he was silent on issues Nigerians think he should be vocal to show he's with the people? Issues like END SARS, Fulani herdsmen menace, terrorism, last 2022's long and inglorious ASUU strike that mocked education in Nigeria?
* Because Igbos hate him and they preferred Obi? Or there are some northerners disguising as Igbos to fuel hate against Tinubu?
* Cos if his health and his gaffes?

Why all these hate on the man that seem to identify with people in this trying times of Nigeria. On the new note policy,

* Tinubu completely empathize with the masses.and called for it's extension. What about several times he had advised the federal govts on things to do to improve the economy.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/249598-nigerians-suffering-tinubu-tells-buhari.html?tztc=1
He isn't politically employed to hold any role. Just like he said last year, he has never asked for a favour from Buhari. Not fura, not kunu. So why do people blame him for anything even if a man and wife is fighting over sex?
When you heard if Obi can't win, anyone else can win but certainly not Tinubu. Them you realize the forces of hatred Tinubu's against. Politics of hatred always end up with bitterness for those who play it.
Some showed their political wickedness by saying if they can't vote Obi, they ll bote anything except Tinubu. He thief una wives?
His intervention/statements on the new note policy made Buhari to agree that people can still pemd the old N200 note. When Tinubu talked, the whole APC govs including Buhari's wife saw sense in his words.

* Atiku was hypocritical and wicked. He first empathized and acted as if he cared. When it he had opportunity to use it for political gains by saying govt should not extend it. That's a very wicked opportunist and a shame on his age cos he's too desperate to. The PDP he's hiding under us still the cancerous PDP of GEJ, Diezani, Sambo Dasuki era that milked Nigeria dry before jumping into the hands of APC in desperation.

* On Obi, he was indifferent. Why ll a leader be indifferent on the plight of his people?
Why play politics with people's life? If anyone blamed Tinubu for all the bad things that happened during Buhari's 8 years so far, Atiku and Obi deserved more. Cos both were silent on all the issues. Obi never said anything about ENDSARS, fuel hike and shortage since February 2021, ASUU strike of 2022, Fulani herdsmen's menace and so on. The same thing can be said of Atiku. That Atiku even had the guts to delete the initial post he made condemning the murder of Deborah Samuel by claiming his account was hacked. https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/05/13/deborah-samuel-atiku-deletes-twitter-facebook-posts-after-fanatics-threatened-his-presidential-ambition/%3famp=1
He didn't later clarify anything about the issue cos he's a Muslim and he's afraid fanatics that he relied upon to vote for him ll desert him if he condemns their barbaric and wicked actions.
So I ask again?
Why all these hate on Tinubu when his other contenders are guilty of more. Why do people that appear to be of southern origin develop so much hate, slander and political blackmailing on a man that didn't offend them personally? Trying to find out this, it's noted that some of Tinubu's haters are sore loser relics of GEJ from the 2015 defeat, sponsored northern elements on born to rule agenda + cabals trying to put Atiku on throne, Igbos filled with unnecessary hate for Tinubu and the uninformed Yorubas who are quick to sell their kinsman cos of all the stupid allegations surrounding him.
Tinubu might v his shortcomings but he's like the person that understands Nigeria's economy and dogged enough to fight of the northern dominance that's attempting to take grip of Nigerian politics like the military era.
Igbos and Yorubas should remember they v a common enemy. The history is there for all to check.
Has any Igboman ever heard that Yorubas invaded them on their ancestral lands and killed them, raped their women etc? But Yorubas and Igbos can point out to a common enemy that's fond of doing that. You can mame that them. You can identify your real enemy. Igbos and Yorubas have been cohabiting for long time. Especially in Lagos. And it has been with mutual respect and a healthy rivalry devoid of bloodshed. When Obi visited Lagos recently, circumstances that led to him not seeing the Oba of Lagos us sketchy but what followed was unwarranted insult on the King for not seeing Obi. Not to justify the King but a King shouldn't be disrespected like that. Igbos won't like it if any of their Igwe or Obi is disrespected that way.
As Nigerians go out to vote next week, they should think well and understand the conspiracy and remember Atiku is lurking behind to capitalize on the mistake of Obi and Tinubu's supporters to win from behind with his phantom northern crowds as it's boasted in his rallies. Vote wisely.

Let me ask you some few questions and I hope you will answer them accordingly...

1- if it was an Igbo/Northern man vying for the president of Nigeria was the one blowing gaffes and showing comedic scenes in very campaign the way Tinubu have showcased, will you vote any of them to rule you with the state of Nigeria last 7-8year?

2; If it wasn't an Igbo/Northern man looks frail, sick, have memory lapses (Dementia), speaks incoherently the way Tinubu have done in series of events, will you vote any other to rule you with the state of Nigeria last 7-8 years?

3: If it was an Igbo man that said "we will not give northerners or southwesterners a soaked slice of bread if note voted in power" the way Tinubu said, will you vote him to rule Nigeria in this state last 7-8years?

4: If it was an Igbo man that said "Do not vote an easternerns or southerners but vote only a northern with the way Atiku said, will you vote him to lead you as president?

So many more and as I remember I will edit and post.

I want you decipher these above questions by pretending as if you are not a Nigerian belonging to any tribe or religion and tell me the truth.

They are a thousand people without blemish in Nigeria better than Peter Obi. They should come and gather the sort of credibility Peter Obi have gathered.

My advice to you, keep your ways clean and upright so that when YOU come out to contest for the seat of the President of Nigeria, we will find no blame whatsoever.

One of the leading party candidates vying for the seat of the President of Nigeria said and I quote "If you find any corrupt allegation against me with proof/evidence, try me in court and if I am found guilty I will step down from the presidential race"

An adage says "The dancing of a mad man at the market square is funny and entertaining when he is not your family member"
Re: Twitter On Fire As Supporters Of Tinubu And APC Started Promoting Division. by faceland: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
He didn't give you presidency but now you want him to give you a whoke independent state? Which is easier?
Re: Twitter On Fire As Supporters Of Tinubu And APC Started Promoting Division. by Adaisback(f): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hahahahahaha
DSS should arrest this bastard and lock him up
he's a terrorist
shey na true my beautiful angel Adaisback ?
very true my love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter On Fire As Supporters Of Tinubu And APC Started Promoting Division. by Padipadi(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Chidibe212:

Let me ask you some few questions and I hope you will answer them accordingly...

1- if it was an Igbo/Northern man vying for the president of Nigeria was the one blowing gaffes and showing comedic scenes in very campaign the way Tinubu have showcased, will you vote any of them to rule you with the state of Nigeria last 7-8year?

2; If it wasn't an Igbo/Northern man looks frail, sick, have memory lapses (Dementia), speaks incoherently the way Tinubu have done in series of events, will you vote any other to rule you with the state of Nigeria last 7-8 years?

3: If it was an Igbo man that said "we will not give northerners or southwesterners a soaked slice of bread if note voted in power" the way Tinubu said, will you vote him to rule Nigeria in this state last 7-8years?

4: If it was an Igbo man that said "Do not vote an easternerns or southerners but vote only a northern with the way Atiku said, will you vote him to lead you as president?

So many more and as I remember I will edit and post.

I want you decipher these above questions by pretending as if you are not a Nigerian belonging to any tribe or religion and tell me the truth.

They are a thousand people without blemish in Nigeria better than Peter Obi. They should come and gather the sort of credibility Peter Obi have gathered.

My advice to you, keep your ways clean and upright so that when YOU come out to contest for the seat of the President of Nigeria, we will find no blame whatsoever.

One of the leading party candidates vying for the seat of the President of Nigeria said and I quote "If you find any corrupt allegation against me with proof/evidence, try me in court and if I am found guilty I will step down from the presidential race"

An adage says "The dancing of a mad man at the market square is funny and entertaining when he is not your family member"
I will vote and not show hatred because I know what he's capable of doing.
My post isn't to demander Obi but to also out him in consideration while identifying the common enemy of all tribes in Nigeria. They are plotting in Atiku from behind. That's the alarm this thread is raising. And lastly, you can't hate BAT cos people v turned him to a sensational hate. He is also as clean as Obi until he's proven guilty in a competent court.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzodinma Changed The Perception About Igbo's / Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! / On-going ICT Projects In Nigeria; NIN & Driver's License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.