Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,312 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

E Dey Sweet Me Baje Ooo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E Dey Sweet Me Baje Ooo (198 Views)

Timaya sings "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Dey Sweet Us" at Tinubu Concert (video) / Eko Ti Baje Ooo / Restructure Nig. & Place Politians On Civil Service Salary Structure-nweze, Baje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E Dey Sweet Me Baje Ooo by Finestgurlie(f): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2023
Hahahahahaha seeing Tinubu urchins cry dey sweet me.

my darling daddy buhari is a proverbial rat that bites and blow you at the same time

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: E Dey Sweet Me Baje Ooo by Driggs: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2023
Buhari's last days in office dey sweet Nigerians but dey pain urchins..

grin grin

This is the democracy we signed up for!!!

If you didn't talk when there was fuel scarcity, when students were home for 8 months, when government hoard indominnn, and you are speaking out now, your children will die!!!!

1 Like

Re: E Dey Sweet Me Baje Ooo by Eriokanmi: 11:40am On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hahahahahaha seeing Tinubu urchins cry dey sweet me.

my dark daddy buhari is a proverbial rat that bites and blow you at the same time

Hahahahahaha
We wey dey alive and active in the 80s when Buhari be head of state know say baba sabi wetin him dey do wella grin grin. Unfortunately, the indomie generation supporting our corrupt politicians aren't students of history. They don't read of Nigeria's past. Now, everyone knows he knows what he's doing.

See the majority of those going to court to sue the federal government...they've pretended not to know or make people realise that it's not the FG they're suing but buhari indirectly grin. He's the commander-in-chief . That's the most confused state any desperate being could be in. And you think Buhari would not fight them back? You can't do the old general anything. He was once there so, he knows the plans of our heavily corrupt politicians.

The same governors who would be claiming immunity whenever were visibly seen in court because the policy is taking a huge toll on them, instead of sending their lawyers grin. You see? They're not there to defend you and I, but their selfish ambition. They don't care about the masses. I learnt one of them even stashed a whopping 20bn naira of the old note grin. Na Alhaji Buba Galadima talk am

As he doesn't want them to think he's being rigid on the supreme court ruling, he said the old 200 notes should be released back into circulation while the sane denomination remains a legal tender till April lobatan grin.

If they no want get sense easily, dem.go get sense by force. The policy may take its toll in the masses but the same masses would benefit more in the long run. We will know amd mark all thise destroying Nigeria by theur body language on the CBN's policy . I wish there would be a policy which would limit the amount of dollars an individual should have in their accounts too. They'd we'd know who are the real thieves. The masses are always at the receiving end.

May God continue to bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Naira Redesgin, Apc's Plan To Sabotage General Election / Why APC Are In The Forefront Crying Against Redesign Of The Naira! / Opinion: Specific Benefits All APC Members Enjoy In Nigeria - Ediskyharry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.