Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics (1787 Views)

Burger King Hits Nigeria / Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by sukkot: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2023
So I tried the Burger King for the first time in Nigeria. Got the chicken burger with fries and coke for 3500 naira. Let me first of all say the ambience of the place was nice. Looks clean and new. It’s on Victoria arobieke at lekki phase 1 and the food tastes and smells exactly like the one you would get in the uk. Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by sukkot: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
More pics

Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by ibkayee(f): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Do they have the bacon double cheese burger XL meal? 👀
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by sukkot: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
ibkayee:
Do they have the bacon double cheese burger XL meal? 👀
yes ma’am and like they say YOU CAN HAVE IT YOUR WAY grin
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by ibkayee(f): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
sukkot:
yes ma’am and like they say YOU CAN HAVE IT YOUR WAY grin
That’s literally the only thing I get when I go to Burger King 🤤
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by sukkot: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
ibkayee:

oh I see we are not adventurous then when it comes to choices then eh. You would love this Burger King though. Food is great . Clean. New. Just perfect. I just ran into it by mistake . Next time I would grab their menu and check the price of your speciality . I think that one would be like 7000 naira

1 Like

Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by ibkayee(f): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
sukkot:
oh I see we are not adventurous then when it comes to choices then eh. You would love this Burger King though. Food is great . Clean. New. Just perfect. I just ran into it by mistake . Next time I would grab their menu and check the price of your speciality . I think that one would be like 7000 naira
Yeah I can’t remember how much it is because I don’t go there regularly but I think it’s around that price £8 - £10
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by sukkot: 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
ibkayee:

Yeah I can’t remember how much it is because I don’t go there regularly but I think it’s around that price £8 - £10
oh yeah that’s top of the menu stuff lol. Can get a buffet meal at Pizza Hut for that lol. Used to go for this buffet meal all the time at the Pizza Hut in Stratford beside the train station. 5 pounds all you can eat . It’s been a while though
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by Acidosis(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Try Don Jazzy's burger, oga. Buy Nigeria tongue tongue
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by sukkot: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Acidosis:

Try Don Jazzy's burger, oga. Buy Nigeria tongue tongue
lmao keep in mind I don’t do too much fast food. This was just a nostalgia memory lane thing. I am more of a chicken republic guy these days . Real food. Rice chicken moimoi coleslaw etc etc. . I may be addicted to chicken republic 😏 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by GloriousGbola: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
It's my bad habit. But it is EXPENSIVE. And prices have gone up since they started.

1 Like

Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by sukkot: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
GloriousGbola:
It's my bad habit. But it is EXPENSIVE. And prices have gone up since they started.

yeah its quite pricey when compared with other places but then its burger king an established brand
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by GloriousGbola: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
sukkot:
yeah its quite pricey when compared with other places but then its burger king an established brand

So is dominos. But the difference in their pricing is wild.
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by sukkot: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
GloriousGbola:

So is dominos. But the difference in their pricing is wild.
lol yeah I agree. What they gave me for 3500 was a very tiny burger as you can see
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by KanuSE: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
sukkot:
oh yeah that’s top of the menu stuff lol. Can get a buffet meal at Pizza Hut for that lol. Used to go for this buffet meal all the time at the Pizza Hut in Stratford beside the train station. 5 pounds all you can eat . It’s been a while though

What year was this & when you mentioned side of train station, did you mean Westfield?
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by sukkot: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
KanuSE:

What year was this & when you mentioned side of train station, did you mean Westfield?
oh this was a long time ago like just after the millennium . When you walk out of Stratford station then past the shops in the station and you get outside the Pizza Hut is on the left
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by KanuSE: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
sukkot:
oh this was a long time ago like just after the millennium . When you walk out of Stratford station the Pizza Hut is on the left

Oh I see. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by KanuSE: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
ibkayee:

I wonder how that business manages to thrive as they ain't commonplace.
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by mariahAngel(f): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sukkot, the pictures are not good enough.
You should've shared the actual pictures of the food, instead of pictures of phone showing the food.

On behalf of nairaland foodies, we refuse to accept that! angry

2 Likes

Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by sukkot: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
mariahAngel:
Sukkot, the pictures are not good enough.
You should've shared the actual pictures of the food, instead of pictures of phone showing the food.

On behalf of nairaland foodies, we refuse to accept that! angry
lol Sis so this is what happened, my place is just around the corner from that place so this was just a quick dash out to get bottled palmwine and so I didn’t carry my phone, however my old iphone4 is always in the car because I now use it as an iPod where I store all my music and I Bluetooth it to my car entertainment system and listen to my songs in the car. And so this was the only phone available to take pictures. Now I tried sending the pictures through various means but iPhone 4 is so old that it does not support any app at all and even to email from the phone Didn’t work and so the pics are just trapped in the phone with no means of sharing it lol. So I just had to snap it in the phone. You get ? Lol

1 Like

Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by mariahAngel(f): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
sukkot:
lol Sis so this is what happened, my place is just around the corner from that place so this was just a quick dash out to get bottled palmwine and so I didn’t carry my phone, however my old iphone4 is always in the car because I now use it as an iPod where I store all my music and I Bluetooth it to my car entertainment system and listen to my songs in the car. And so this was the only phone available to take pictures. Now I tried sending the pictures through various means but iPhone 4 is so old that it does not support any app at all and even to email from the phone Didn’t work and so the pics are just trapped in the phone with no means of sharing it lol. So I just had to snap it in the phone. You get ? Lol

Why not upload the pictures through the phone with which you took them?
It no longer works?

1 Like

Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by sukkot: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Why not upload the pictures through the phone with which you took them?
It no longer works?
its an iphone4. It would not let me update the apps to do it. The phone no longer supports any apps. It’s as good as dead .
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by mariahAngel(f): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
sukkot:
its an iphone4. It would not let me update the apps to do it. The phone no longer supports any apps. It’s as good as dead .

You know what you're going to do?
You're going to go back there and reorder.
This time, take along with you the phone that works and take better pictures. smiley

I don't appreciate wasted opportunities/efforts.
Be a darling, Sukkot. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by ibkayee(f): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
KanuSE:

I wonder how that business manages to thrive as they ain't commonplace.
Must be a money laundering front lol

I don't typically see their stores around as much as other fast food establishments, plus they tend to be relatively more expensive

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by KanuSE: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
ibkayee:

Must be a money laundering front lol

I don't typically see their stores around as much as other fast food establishments, plus they tend to be relatively more expensive

It appears their beef is sourced differently as it has that quality taste compared to McDeez.
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by ibkayee(f): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
KanuSE:

It appears their beef is sourced differently as it has that quality taste compared to McDeez.
Definitely, I feel more full whenever I eat at Burger King compared to a Mcdonald's

1 Like

Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by sukkot: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

This time, take along with you the phone that works and take better pictures. smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hehe alright just for you mariahAngel I would go there this weekend with my main phone lol

1 Like

Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by armyofone(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

grin
Is the price the same ?
Where in ibadan can I get this fast food and how much ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by mariahAngel(f): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2023
armyofone:

grin
Is the price the same ?
Where in ibadan can I get this fast food and how much ?

Iya mi, for you, allow me to recommend agege burger. cheesy
It's proudly Nigerian.
Only, I'm not sure if they're available in Ibadan.

Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by armyofone(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

Iya mi, for you, allow me to recommend agege burger. cheesy
It's proudly Nigerian.
Only, I'm not sure if they're available in Ibadan.

Iya mi,
This one me likey!
Agege burger - food for the strong breed! grin
Do they have wheat agege bread ?
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by CodeTemplar: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2023
About 7 USD there.
Re: Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2023
Sukkot.. mee

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Home Made Groundnut Milk (peanut Milk) / There's Now A Restaurant Where You Can Eat Naked... BUT (photos) / Book Fresh Pork Meat Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.