Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Fans Beg Bukola Arugba To Take Back Her Husband, Damola Olatunji After He Shared - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Beg Bukola Arugba To Take Back Her Husband, Damola Olatunji After He Shared (2187 Views)

Damola Olatunji Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father / Bukola Arugba Buries Her Mother (Photos) / Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Beg Bukola Arugba To Take Back Her Husband, Damola Olatunji After He Shared by ExclusiveBet: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Netizens are pleading with Bukola Arugba to forgive and take back her husband Damola Olatunji amid rumours of marital crisis.

His fans stormed his comment section begging his wife to take him back, after he shared a cryptic post on heartbreak.

Sharing a video of him alone with Maraiah Carey’s song playing in the background, Damola Olatunji gave hints at his marital crisis, as he quoted the lyrics of the song.

Damola noted how they were as one for a moment until she decided to be free and he had no choice but to let her go.

According to the lyrics, he chose to allow her go because he knows in his heart that their love will never die.

“We were as one babe, for a moment in time. 099 And it seemed everlasting. That you would always be mine. Now you want to be free. So I’m lettin you fly. Cause I know in my heart babe. Our love will never die. No you’ll always be a part of me. I’m part of you indefinitely. Boy don’t you know you can’t escape me. Oh darlin ‘ cause you’ll always be my baby. And we’ll linger on. Time can’t erase a feelin’ this strong. No way you’re never gonna shake me. Oh darlin cause you’ll always be my baby”.

The confusing post, which many interpreted as a cry out to his wife, has left many pleading on his behalf to his wife.

One Musa Agbaje Olaide wrote, “Awww Iya Ibeji pls forgive our husband. We are humans and bound to make mistakes, let love leaf

One Bumzie Events wrote, “We are begging on his behalf pls forgive him. It is well with u guys

One Bashira Tomidina wrote, “Tear rolls. Insha Allah she’s coming back soon

One Bimpe Akinsuroju wrote, “Pls go home and meet your wife. Pls and pls I beg you in the name of God

One Modupe Temi fabrics wrote, “Iya Ibeji Shey you dey hear? Love in the air. God bless your beautiful family

One Omolara Bisi wrote, “Take it easy brother Iya Ibeji is coming back home if she truly love you

Re: Fans Beg Bukola Arugba To Take Back Her Husband, Damola Olatunji After He Shared by Ireportlive: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
It's difficult for such a lady to stay in the confinement of a marriage except with a billionaire
Re: Fans Beg Bukola Arugba To Take Back Her Husband, Damola Olatunji After He Shared by dawnomike(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nice lyrical lines...
Re: Fans Beg Bukola Arugba To Take Back Her Husband, Damola Olatunji After He Shared by egopersonified(f): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mariah Carey: Always be my baby

Verse 1]
We were as one, babe
For a moment in time
And it seemed everlasting
That you would always be mine
Now you want to be free
So I'll let you fly
'Cause I know in my heart, babe
Our love will never die, no

[Chorus]
You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Boy, don't you know you can't escape me?
Ooh, darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh, darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

1 Like

Re: Fans Beg Bukola Arugba To Take Back Her Husband, Damola Olatunji After He Shared by Pharaohny: 12:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Wow 🥺😣🥺🥺 what a news worthy 😅🤠😅
Re: Fans Beg Bukola Arugba To Take Back Her Husband, Damola Olatunji After He Shared by ConsumerKing: 6:54am On Feb 17, 2023
Ireportlive:
It's difficult for such a lady to stay in the confinement of a marriage except with a billionaire

Why?
Re: Fans Beg Bukola Arugba To Take Back Her Husband, Damola Olatunji After He Shared by Ireportlive: 7:01am On Feb 17, 2023
ConsumerKing:

Why?

She is beautiful and famous with lot of admirers every single day asking her out or flirting with her
Re: Fans Beg Bukola Arugba To Take Back Her Husband, Damola Olatunji After He Shared by remsonik(f): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2023
She should take him back if he's seriously apologizing and wish to be loyal to their marriage

(1) (Reply)

Quality Plain T-shirt @3,300 Only / Naira Marley Moves On, Yanks Off Mohbad’s Photo, Name From His Instagram / Bisi Fayemi(ekiti Ac Guber Candidate's Wife) Bags Chieftaincy Title In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.