Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Fufu Is The Key To My Speed, Claims Adeyemi Of Dortmund. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fufu Is The Key To My Speed, Claims Adeyemi Of Dortmund. (296 Views)

Fufu Is The Key To My Speed, Claims Adeyemi Of Dortmund. / Dortmund's Adeyemi: African Dishes, Especially Fufu Is The Secret To My Speed / Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fufu Is The Key To My Speed, Claims Adeyemi Of Dortmund. by edosaprecious(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Karim Adeyemi, the star attacker for Borussia Dortmund, has admitted that African food, particularly fufu, is the key to his rapid rise to fame.
At Signal Iduna Park, the German striker with Nigerian ancestry scored the lone goal for Dortmund against Chelsea in the round of 16 first-leg match.
The speedster, Adeyemi, stated in a post-game interview with CBSSportGolazo that he consumes a specific Nigerian dish that increases his speed. Continue reading..... https://dailyupdates.net.ng/2023/02/16/fufu-is-the-key-to-my-speed-claims-adeyemi-of-dortmund/
Re: Fufu Is The Key To My Speed, Claims Adeyemi Of Dortmund. by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Well exposed and enlightened Yorubas are not tribal bigots same with Igbos...
only the primitive ones constitute nuisance and lacks etiquette.
Re: Fufu Is The Key To My Speed, Claims Adeyemi Of Dortmund. by Nealson(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Everybody give it up for the legendary fufu..... grin

(1) (Reply)

Outshining The Legends: How Osimhen Beat Messi, Ronaldo, Benzema, Drogba / I Make More Than ₦100K Every 3 Minutes / Top Ten Richest Managers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.