Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

A Son Of Nobody Become Somebody Without Knowing Anybody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Son Of Nobody Become Somebody Without Knowing Anybody (358 Views)

Where A Son Of Nobody Become Somebody Without Knowing Anybody / How Will Son Of Nobody Become Somebody In Nigeria? / Aisha-yesufu, We WANT A Nigeria Society Where Anyone Can Become Somebody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Son Of Nobody Become Somebody Without Knowing Anybody by Kennitrust(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
I am the son of a nobody!

Denied
Robbed
Manipulated
Lied to
Segregated
Disadvantaged...

I was told that tomorrow is mine,
but my tomorrow has been mortgaged before I could get to it.

Like a termite in the labyrinth of lost hope
I wallow in confusion wondering where my hope will come from...

So, today I found it.
I saw my hope riding like a king upon his chariot...
Decked with promises, aspiration, compassion, and the burden to fix what was broken.

So, I ran towards him!
I could be stopped, yet I ran.
I could fall down, but I ran.
I could be shot.., I know I won't.
I ran...

With my hands stretched out, wide-open
I ran towards him.
I couldn't hug him, but hope hugged me... Faith kissed my chicks, and the pureness in his heart flowed from him to me when he cast his gaze upon me with such a beautiful smile

He didn't say a word but all he said was heard ...

I can hear him saying weep not child, your future won't be stolen no more.
Hold steady my child, this victory is for you and every citizen.
The sun will rise again
You will walk in the rays of a beautiful sun.
I will make you proud before the comity of nations...
You will stand up tall and boldly say, I am a Nigerian.

I looked at him again and silently said.., so be it papa...
So be it!!

©️Kingsley PA Okoruwa
Re: A Son Of Nobody Become Somebody Without Knowing Anybody by Mozino007(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Copy n paste Dey play!!!
Re: A Son Of Nobody Become Somebody Without Knowing Anybody by SLAP44: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
That will be the story of Nigeria after Peter Obi becomes president.

Re: A Son Of Nobody Become Somebody Without Knowing Anybody by yarimo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
SLAP44:
That will be the story of Nigeria after Peter Obi becomes president.
A son of drug dealer, ask obi who kill his father
Re: A Son Of Nobody Become Somebody Without Knowing Anybody by FarahAideed: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
The fact you say you are a sin of nobody shows you don't even know what you are saying....Your father doesn't have a name ?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian National Arrested In India For Duping People By Posing As Tax Officer / The Only Thing That Should Be On The Brain Of Obi Supporter Is That / Today's Presidential Election Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.