Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (28132 Views)

Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
usecondom:
The Eagle has landed.
*Bat
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Alliswell248: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
eddynaira125:
Election Result

First
Tinubu

Tinubu will win the entire south West and drag the North with Atiku

Don't waste your vote....
Ipob miscreants are too lousy....
PO is a great man, but he has allowed Ipob miscreants to hijacked his campaign.

Second
Peter Obi

The South East and south south belongs to him, but lack northern support , if he can secure minimum of 5 state from the North then victory is sure for him,

Third
Atiku

This is the worst candidate, no geopolitical zone is lock down for him, he will only share northern vote with Tinubu and kwankwaso, any politician that fails to secure any state from North and South at the same time stand to loose, if Obi can be remove from the race then Atiku can sail to victory

Though am voting Obi

But Tinubu chance is so bright
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Trustyourself: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

Even if he does, it's you the policy is affecting not him. He's only crying because he cares. If you like go vote those who support the anti-people policy. As for me, I'm voting the Jagaban.

Can you hear yourself talking like olodo.

Search for knowledge, it's not expensive
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by 1x2x3: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

Even if he does, it's you the policy is affecting not him. He's only crying because he cares. If you like go vote those who support the anti-people policy. As for me, I'm voting the Jagaban.

Urchins no dey ever get sense. APC made the so called anti-people policy, you are still on queue to vote them back in. Don't you think the advice is for you?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by eddynaira125: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Juanmike:
So how can Tinubu win north over Atiku, explain.

You are one of the brilliant Nairalander,

We have 20 Northern state including the FCT

16 northern state is control by APC governors that have fail to decamp unlike good luck Jonathan regime when this Northern governors openly support PMB, with this parameters, Tinubu will secure minimum 9 from the 20 Northern state,

Tinubu
6SW+9N= 15 State

Obi
6SS+5SE+0N=11 State

Atiku
13N+0S = 13 state highest he can secure

Am still voting Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:
Oyo state is 99% for TINUBU 1% for ATIKU and 0% for other lightweight presidential candidates
You must be bad in maths.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
The demigod lands in Oyo!
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
eddynaira125:

You are one of the brilliant Nairalander,

We have 20 Northern state including the FCT

16 northern state is control by APC governors that have fail to decamp unlike good luck Jonathan regime when this Northern governors openly support PMB, with this parameters, Tinubu will secure minimum 9 from the 20 Northern state,

Tinubu
6SW+9N= 15 State

Obi
6SS+5SE+0N=11 State

Atiku
13N+0S = 13 state highest he can secure
That is easy to say, how do you think they would vote Tinubu over a northern man because of party... You don't know a thing about Muslims.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Gozac: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Make INEC no.postpone this election at all, make it just come and past
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by eddynaira125: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Juanmike:
That is easy to say, how do you think they would vote Tinubu over a northern man because of party... You don't know a thing about Muslims.

Yes I fully understand the point you are coming from, but Buhari contested with Obj and GEJ and lost, next week is not far, you will understand the northern politics very well, Obi is the problem to Atiku, the SE and SS would have seal Atiku his victory
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Tareq1105: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obi would not get Gratuity in Anambra State bcoz there's no law backing the payment bcoz the state doesn't have capacity to pay.

Tinubu is collecting Gratuity bcoz it has the backing of the Law of Lagos State and the state has the capacity to pay.

Some people just come up here to type rubbish.

Have they asked themselves the pension of NNPC compare with a normal Ministry staff? Remember they both worked for 35 yrs. It's about capacity to pay. NNPC, NCC, CBN staff pension is higher than what a Permanent Secretary (Federal) is paid.

So, each state pays according to capacity due to availability of funds.

Lagos and Anambra are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Gozac: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wike the noise maker could not announce his candidate openly just playing hide and seek with Tinubu.
By the time Atiku wins this election he will be disgracefully retired from Nigerian politics
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
eddynaira125:

Yes I fully understand the point you are coming from, but Buhari contested with Obj and GEJ and lost, next week is not far, you will understand the northern politics very well, Obi is the problem to Atiku, the SE and SS would have seal Atiku his victory
Is Kwankwaso stepping down or what? You know, MostNC would vote Obi. I don't think the result would be determined by 25% whatever, It by total votes cast. The election will be unpredictable and close.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
You are on your own
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Adrian98(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=ecolime post=120959909][/quote]
This post is like taking poison you planned for someone
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by shegra58: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
JAWBONE:
I dey hear their siren already.

Time for Agbado In Chief to drop another banger.

Make we dey see whether him go tackle Bubu today.

Ibadan people are already welcoming him with shouts of Ole from Alakia.

grin grin grin
na lie go kill u
Oya swear make thunder fire you if wetin u talk is true
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Promzy003(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
lol

First
Tinubu

Second
Peter Obi

The South East and south south belongs to him, but lack northern support , if he can secure minimum of 5 state from the North then victory is sure for him,

Third
Atiku

This is the worst candidate, no geopolitical zone is lock down for him, he will only share northern vote with Tinubu and kwankwaso, any politician that fails to secure any state from North and South at the same time stand to loose, if Obi can be remove from the race then Atiku can sail to victory

Though am voting Obi

But Tinubu chance is so bright[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
ubest1:
The zeal is gone no more money to run things big
says who ? Poverty mentality
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=pacespot post=120959912]Flipflop man. Are we to expect another skit today grin Yesterday "National Anthem" skit is still on the trend table cheesy[ This is what you be seeing till we take the cup. After feb 25th, hope you won't go back to your caged god "Nnamid Kanu"?]
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Agonglo17: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
franktech:
Pablo Escobar

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
DennisEche:
Buhari already told us to vote who we want and he will conduct a credible election . No party affairs.
Urchins are wailing more than the original wailers

buhari is the one directing your life affairs

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Bimpe29: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

Increase the volume, please. Some people are not only gullibly subjective but perpetually delusional. How on earth will that nasty policy of CBN be an issue to JAGABAN? It is the masses that are being badly affected but certain group of people choose to turn a blind eye to that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

Crying because he cares?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Keep deceiving yourself. As for me I am voting Obi.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Rickyforeign(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
newdawnnewlife:
What a proud kingmaker you would have been if you allowed Osinbajo to run the race. Even your enemies would be at peace with you. Now, it's a town hall...
Different from....
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by kushy340: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jagaban
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

which care him care? Dey there dey deceive yourself. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by AmotekunSW: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
JAWBONE:
Ibadan people are already welcoming him with shouts of Ole from Alakia
grin grin grin

JAWBONE:
IPOB terrorists.
I use to sympathize with them when they were still non-violent

This one na Ipob pig wey them kill him mama. He don run enter Ibadan.
Useless slave. Spits
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bimpe29:

Increase the volume, please. Some people are not only gullibly subjective but perpetually delusional. How on earth will that nasty policy of CBN be an issue to JAGABAN? It is the masses that are being badly affected but certain group of people choose to turn a blind eye to that.

You are the one blind here. No, It won't affect him personally but politically, yes it will.

His plans to buy votes is going down the drain gradually and that's why he's crying. So let's cut the rubbish.

Jagaban my foot.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by DessyCompton12: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
eddynaira125:
Election Result

First
Tinubu

Lol don’t be surprised to see Peter Obi come last πŸ˜‚

Second
Peter Obi

Third
Atiku

Though am voting Obi

But Tinubu chance is so bright
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lie kill you there. Ibadan people love for Asiwaju has been proving to him since 1999-2007..he remains our political father and our political mentor.
We will support and vote him..all the way from...
Asejire - Iwo road
Iwo road - Ojoo
Ojoo - Akinyele
Ojoo - Challenge and its environs
Ojoo - Apata/Omi Adio
Iwo Road - Ejioku/Iyana Ofa environs
Etceteras etcetera.
Ibadan is lock down for Asiwaju

We love him
JAWBONE:

Ibadan people are already welcoming him with shouts of Ole from Alakia.

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
DennisEche:
Buhari already told us to vote who we want and he will conduct a credible election . No party affairs.
Urchins are wailing more than the original wailers

the same Buhari said he will respect rule of law at his swearing inn ceremony, why is Nnamdi KANU still in detention after granted bail according to his fundamental human right

which corruption as Buhari ever fight since he became President? omisore case was dropped, Goje billions case dropped

you southeast people are naive, that's why politicians from non southeast use you people head a lot

continue shouting and hyping obi while these people finished work already on the round table and come back and be chanting Yoruba are betrayer

unreasonable lots
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) by saintrow1: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
They said tinubu is too old, they said he is wick and ill but I'm yet to see him with a walking stick or wheelchair. Awon omo elede just love to hate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion / Dolapo Osinbajo, Toyin Saraki, Bolanle Ambode At HID Awolowo's Burial (photos) / Ajimobi Congratulates PDP's Balogun On His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.