Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan (25526 Views)

Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) / Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him / Abduslami Abubakar Visits Seyi Makinde, Oyo State Governor. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Dapagun: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Pictures

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Malory: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Let me see how thiefnubuu will win election without money.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Biodun556(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu for president

149 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Malory: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Biodun556:
Tinubu for president
Of Iragbiji abi?

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Biodun556:
Tinubu for president

Very funny joke

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Kyase(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Malory:

The same person una talk say e dey hire crowd?
Wait, watch and learn

25th na next week

157 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by jyz200(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Is plenty , omo this man is either here or there
Working hard tirelessly for his ambitions

Even Peter that is way younger than him never done half of Jagaban campaign
If he win now they go say na rigging , they forget that HARDWORKS pays , no matter how bigger the dream IS
And DONT FORGET TO BUILD PEOPLE,
I draw inspiration from him (GO FOR WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE NO MATTER THE OBSTACLES ) AND IGNORE THE HATERS
Jagaban never reply any of these hatred against him

#jagabanofafricapolitics
Message well passed

157 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by dgmoni123(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Politics not for children

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by FreeStuffsNG: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
O ti zeh! Life itself is portable.Ko gbagidi.
Thank you Gov. Makinde.

Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by kingsways: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
ok
Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Malory: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kyase:

The same person una talk say e dey hire crowd?
Wait, watch and learn

25th na next week
Same way he pulled large crowd in PH yesterday. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by BlessedOne01: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kudos to Governor Seyi Makinde for playing host to Asiwaju Jagaban!

Ride on our incoming President......... Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Seyi my man.

Seyi self no get say for this thing. Na Tinubu people dey talk for Oyo so it’s normal to align with the winning team.

For governorship, its open.
For presidency, na Tinubu.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Emir01: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
All the PDP, SDP and other political bigwigs in SW are working for Asiwaju. You will see endorsement by next week. Forget SM Noise.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Jones4190(m): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
this is politics.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by YorubaNiBaba(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Kudos to Governor Seyi Makinde for playing host to Asiwaju Jagaban!

Ride on our incoming President......... Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Jones4190(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Malory:
tinubu outsmarted you people but you guys don't know. he visits buhari yesterday and the president address the country today, have you see that all the people that drag the federal government to court are quite or do you think tunubu will be given you 1k note for you to vote for him?
BAT might be the brain behind the scarcity of new 200 note., it very hard to see the new 200 notes

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by IgOga(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
G2 don endore Tinubu G3 may endorse Obi.....but wetin I know grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by adioolayi(m): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Make PDP PCC carry their megaphone and shout that Makinde has also joined APC...the same way they are accusing Wike...

grin cheesy grin cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Afamed: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
E don dey clear small small

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Afamed: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
IgOga:
G2 don endore Tinubu G3 may endorse Obi.....but wetin I know grin

2 don come out openly to declare support for Asiwaju non has come out even secretly to declare for Obi, the Pandora fraud

Even Obi state Gov , Prof Soludo is not associating with Obi.

That should tell you something

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by KingKO22: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Waaaw

I knw the underground work that G5 are doing for Asiwaju

This coming election is workover for Asiwaju.

We dey celebration mood now

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Malory: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:

tinubu outsmarted you people but you guys don't know. he visits buhari yesterday and the president address the country today, have you see that all the people that drag the federal government to court are quite or do you think tunubu will be given you 1k note for you to vote for him?
BAT might be the brain behind the scarcity of new 200 note., it very hard to see the new 200 notes
This one just de decieve himself.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Ofemmanu1: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor, and how his henchmen cornered Lagos fortunes..
.. Meanwhile I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity and the "No Shishi Paradigm" I become tempted to vote Obi.
But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally w!cked person, I will vote BAT.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by yemmit90: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:

I said this in one of my posts in another thread. Obi is not a smart politician at all. A smart person would've easily used opportunity of poorly implementation of new Naira redesigned policy to his advantage, especially when election is few days to go. You dont support your rival policies (good or bad),hoping they are fighting one another. Who does that. How on earth someone with his kind experience be thinking a whole Tinubu, who has thousands of key stake holders across all sectors in the country won't get enough cash to buy votes? What gave him hope that Tinubu cannot win without vote buying? What made him think there won't be anyone voting Tinubu without demanding kobo. What if it is political strategy by his opposition. These are the questions his advisers or himself should have asked before indirectly supported the policy. Atiku only did the same because, he is part of the team that want to use economic hardship at die miniute to demarket APC.

He was the one that should've done what Tinubu did, imagine the praise, admiration and glory he would be receiving from people by now. Infact, he would've finally won the hearts of entire masses in the South and North Central he needed the most.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Felabrity: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
God bless you

More Balablu to your elbow
Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Coolsperm: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, is not possible,

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Obakoolex(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
All oduduwa sons are aligning....... Tinubu should start preparing his speech already.
Next president in Jesus name (God willing)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by sofeo(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nice one.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by Atarakpa: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Politics is a serious business.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan by bigdammyj: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed / PHOTOS: Flood In Kogi State / Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.