Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

US Job Update: Van Driver @ US Foods, Garland TX - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / US Job Update: Van Driver @ US Foods, Garland TX (217 Views)

Join Universerjob Whatsapp Group For Latest Job Update / GROW WITH US ! ! ! ! JOB OPENINGS FOR SMART APPLICANTS / Job Update: Job Vacancy For Moving Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Job Update: Van Driver @ US Foods, Garland TX by Jobblog: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
If you can travel and work in the US, this job opening can favour you. Like we said in our previous post, all available companies posted here can help you process your Visa to have you work for them.

This Job requires you to be a driver for US Foods company. You must be 21 years above, you must have a valid US driving license, you must meet the medical requirements of DOT (Department of Trasportation), you must be able to read, write and communicate in English.

Annual salary : $180,000

HOW TO APPLY
You can send us an email to get the full job description and specifications and also a guide on how to apply (Terms and conditions applies)

Or

You can visit LinkedIn and search for the name of the company and learn how to apply by yourself.

Or

You can search for the company online and visit their career page to learn more about the application.

To consult us, read this https://www.nairaland.com/7563896/how-work-abroad-easy-work

(1) (Reply)

Help!! How Do I Submit My CV Alongside My Ssce Certificate / Build And Monetize Apps Without Coding With This Premium Guide / The Best Portable Printer For Invoices: A Guide For Business Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.