Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Buhari Should Tell Nigerians Which Bank App To Use - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians Which Bank App To Use (385 Views)

Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / Ruga: Ooni Of Ife, Wole Soyinka Tell Nigerians To Defend Their Ancestral Lands / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Tell Nigerians Which Bank App To Use by Ndubuisipaul1: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
I think Buhari should also give solution on the banking network issues that Nigerians are facing. Access Bank , Uba and Zenith bank transfer platform has been unstable in this cashless time .

You go to filling station to buy fuel they will ask you to pay new money or do transfer.
just for your app to embarrass you.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians Which Bank App To Use by Faber(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
I think Buhari should also give solution on the banking network issues that Nigerians are facing. Access Bank , Uba and Zenith bank transfer platform has been unstable in this cashless time .

You go to filling station to buy fuel they will ask you to pay new money or do transfer.

PalmPay bro...run go download am now sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians Which Bank App To Use by Painintheass221: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Faber:

PalmPay bro...run go download am now sharp sharp

Opay is okay too. Carbon and kuda also tries.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians Which Bank App To Use by Faber(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Painintheass221:

Opay is okay too. Carbon and kuda also tries.

All of them no reach PalmPay... I no even feel the naira redesign policy, thanks to PalmPay.
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians Which Bank App To Use by Ttooyy12345: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Him and emefiele shud tell us
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians Which Bank App To Use by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:

Lol.. I tell you bro... Even my bank app hasn't been working as well.. so embarrassing

No cash
No app
No fuel
Re: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians Which Bank App To Use by fineboynl(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Opay, carbon and alat.

You may try e-naira. E-naira doesn’t have much traffic.

(1) (Reply)

2023 States, Parties & Percentages / How Yoruba Touts Destroyed The Lagos Ibadan Express Way / Who Will Batists Blame When Tinubu Loses This Week's Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.