Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Egypt: The Hardest Place To Explore In Africa (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egypt: The Hardest Place To Explore In Africa (video) (466 Views)

US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) / The Hardest Decision Of My Life (travel) / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Egypt: The Hardest Place To Explore In Africa (video) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Egypt: The Hardest Place to Explore in Africa is a video about Traveling to Cairo Egypt and why my experience visiting this country was not so great. I explore the Egyptian Museum, the Pyramids of Giza, The river Nile and the Khan el-Khalili. The Egyptian Government has made it very difficult for tourists to experience Egypt easily, which is evident from most of the online videos. I hope this changes in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Ao2-dDuHs&ab_channel=TayoAina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt: The Hardest Place To Explore In Africa (video) by budaatum: 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
I have the feeling you'd find Nigeria is much harder to tour as a foreigner than Egypt was. Pity you'd not be able to compare though, but fact we earn less than 12% of GDP from tourism says much.

Awesome work by the way.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Legit Agent To Travel To Australia / FRSC Please, There Should Be A Co-driver In Long Journeys / Commercial Flight Makes First Landing In Maiduguri Airport After 2yr Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.