Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu (35220 Views)

Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her / MURIC Attacks Tinubu, VP Shettima For Appointing Christian Aides. / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Afamed: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2023
Koda Kudi ko free. Jagaban dai Zamuyi
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by onuman: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2023
ChangetheChange:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/16/i-wonder-when-people-say-tinubu-has-money-i-still-begged-shettima-n2million-apc

According to Remi Tinubu, after Tinubu left office, if his staff "needed anything, ihe will say go and meet so and so, that is he who is."

Remi here confirms that even though Tinubu left office of governor of Lagos State, he still remained in charge of Lagos State.

Trust women with leaking secrets of husband inadvertently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Blaze14k: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2023
How can a reasonable candidate campaign on tinubu's achievement in lagos and discard buhari's administration. Baba is simply giving the taste of his own medicine. Nonsense man😏😏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Honestfrend: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2023
Lies...
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by ogify1(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2023
Alright
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Igbek76: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2023
Asiwaju is a movement and a revolution even Buhari, Obi supporters,Igbos and the Cabal are afraid of.
Asiwaju is coming.
The progress of Nigeria like Lagos is coming.
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by TheChameleon: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2023
Igbo boy. Na so them dey screw your mama so you think everyone has the same occupation.

Thinkam:
I believe you ma, but don't lie it was Mr Shettima that gave you the money grin, but I know the money wasn't for free of charge.

grin How many inches did he give you?, or only the tip cheesy

Atiku is coming

You attack tribes, I stick to personalities.

Who's more humane?

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by santakris(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2023
Use your head wisely:
N30,000 minimum wage, no governor went to supreme court to ensure implementation
*Local Govt. No governor went to supreme court to enforce autonomy
*Non payment of salaries and pension no governor went to supreme court
*ASUU Strike for 8 months no Governor went to supreme court.
*Fuel scarcity...no supreme court
*Electricity hike; no supreme court
*Bad Roads....no supreme court order.
*Unemployment.... No supreme court.
*Poverty....no supreme court order.
*Heightened inflation, no supreme court order.
*COVID-19 lockdown which lasted for months, even palliatives ceased/denied, no governor went to supreme court. *Now there no physical cash to buy votes...they remember that the masses are suffering.
Ask yourself.... are these govenors really working for your interest?

February 25th is a day of liberation By God's grace.

DON'T JOIN ANY PROTESTS

4 Likes

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2023
what a shame.
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2023
onidal:
In a matter of just one week Nigerians will elect their long awaited New leader who will be saddled tough challenges
The tough challenges the new leader is going to face is actually supposed to be the main issue to us now..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Curious345: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2023
Did this lady born any child for Tinubu ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2023
A pastor, mother and senator lying to the people. No integrity and fear of God almighty in the heavens..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Manofnaija: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2023
So, what happened to the ones in the bullion vans?
Always the same talk, like we are all foo..lish in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2023
...no money but the daughter has been giving #10m Thank You bag everywhere they go. I really sorry for those that will fall for this scam again.

But is this woman not supposed to be a pastor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Daybor25(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2023
Bola Tinubu is the next president of federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by DlegendofGarden(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2023
undecided
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Manofnaija: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2023
Igbek76:
Asiwaju is a movement and a revolution even Buhari, Obi supporters,Igbos and the Cabal are afraid of.
Asiwaju is coming.
The progress of Nigeria like Lagos is coming.

I close my eyes for some of you.
Even in the face of reality, you maintain shameless speech.
It's a big pity

1 Like

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by surgical: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
peepydelano:
grin Remisko we hear you. Money wey full everywhere for north now all thanks to Tinubu’s ocean of wealth.
she dey whyin us ni, make she continue we Don hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by seguno2: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
limeta:
This woman is desperate to be first lady
She's the real snake.

Just like the woman who fried akara in 2015, on the way to deceiving us into extreme poverty, unemployment, inflation and insecurity that Remi’s husband wants to continue as Emilokan APC III

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by happney65: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
Me sef borrow wizkid money two days ago. 3K. grin
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by saintrow1: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
SLAP44:
Tinubu is very sick with dementia, he doesn't even remember he has a wife.

You which him dementia, so shall it be for you, your family and generations to come.
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by themanderon: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
I THOUGHT THEY SAID THIS WOMAN IS A PASTOR? lipsrsealed
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Tektronics12: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
We Nigerians are Village People. It's best for People from Lagos who are most exposed and Experienced to Rule Us. Simple!
Karemarealty288:
You all can see that sense is very far from Remi...instead of Remi to carry her fragile husband go for a very long vacation and forget this election, she will be pushing the mumu man to be president of this delicate nation. Abeg shift your name is not written on the seat of the incoming first Lady.
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by IbileIfe: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
She likened the current turmoil in the country to a woman in labour, saying Nigeria is on its way to birth prosperity.

She therefore urged Nigerians to give the Muslim-Muslim a chance as the previous model did not succeed due to activities of evil.

“President Muhammadu Buhari has laid the foundation, trust me, what is happening now is just delivering pains, when a mother wants to deliver, what will happen? Labour, pain. So we are labouring right now to birth a Nigeria that is going to be great, I can’t wait to see that Nigeria.”

Note the highlighted word Labour.
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Raxxye(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
You begged abi borrowed 2million from Shetima wife. Liar!
That is another reason we won't vote your Tinubu; his wife is a blatant liar!
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Ireportlive: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
We need a generous President
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by crafteck(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
peepydelano:
grin Remisko we hear you. Money wey full everywhere for north now all thanks to Tinubu’s ocean of wealth.

Na corn full bullion van
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by bitbillionaire: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Eh eh. This aunty has forgotten her husband once said he has money more than a whole Osun State
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by beejay501: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
gurunlocker:
You beg for 2 million but your husband donated 100m? grin grin grin

Abi u no see ?
This people think we be slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? / I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike / Masquerade: Lai Mohammed Trending On Twitter After Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.