Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) (57409 Views)

Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands / Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by WriterNiig: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
@Madrid Xtra tweeted;
Benzema on 💖 Valentine’s day sent 💐🌹 flowers to his: Current partner, 2nd wife & 1st wife.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by WriterNiig: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
👍🏻Like for Benzema, share for Simp Will-Smith

704 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Will Smith right now

333 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Dalil8: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
One thing i admire about big Benz is you'll never see him simping for the women in his life on social media like Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is the most desired man on earth but go to his Instagram, it's a mess. Always simping for his baby mama. She don't even post him as often as he posts her.

160 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by JohnnyPalmer: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dalil8:
You'll never see Benzema simping for the women in his life on social media like Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is the most desired man on earth but go to his Instagram, it's a mess. Always simping for his baby mama. She don't even post him as often as he posts her.

Baby mama? You don't have a functioning cerebrum

That's his wife

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Dalil8: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
JohnnyPalmer:

That's his wife

🤡 You've got 💩 shit for 🧠 brains.

You were the officiating priest that wedded them?

362 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by siofra(f): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dalil8:
One thing i admire about big Benz is you'll never see him simping for the women in his life on social media like Ronaldo.

The greatest men on earth simp for their wives.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Almiron: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Big Benz for a reason.

If you know your know.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Almiron: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dalil8:

🤡 You've got shit for brains.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Almiron: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
siofra:

The greatest men on earth simp for their wives.
name em....

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Almiron: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok nice, but we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket , we are not fools even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed
weyreh you don miss road, all these bots sef.. Seun I don catch one make Una delete am asap

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Masterviolence: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
JohnnyPalmer:

That's his wife
This guy grin
Must you reply a comment.

What will you do now that you have messed up

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Freshtruth(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Una go dey call cristano bad guy see Benzema na real Alpha male he decided not to be a simp like messi who dey carry he wife for head. Despite the diffrent toto baba still won balloon do or

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by JohnnyPalmer: 12:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Dalil8:

🤡 You've got shit for brains.

Thought you were referring to Messi... Just checked well to see it's Mess you typed

The most painful part is that i have already typed insults to send you back to your ancestors grin grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 6:58am On Feb 17, 2023
JohnnyPalmer:

Thought you were referring to Messi... Just checked well to see it's Mess you typed

The most painful part is that i have already typed insults to send you back to your ancestors grin grin
You smoke Kush🤣🤣🤣

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by JoeRizzla(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Still marking his territories around his ex wives.

I bet his still shining their congo once in a while

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Almiron:
Big Benz for a reason.

If you know your know.

Ma homiegringrin

1 Like

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Freshtruth:
Una go dey call cristano bad guy see Benzema na real Alpha male he decided not to be a simp like messi who dey carry he wife for head. Despite the Totos baba still won balloon do or

Messi is a family man. You cant b a bad guy 4eva. There's got an age one would attain and decides to settle down and b there for his family (kids nd wife). But that shouldn't make u 4get ur sense like Will Smith.

Looking at the brighter side. Being a family man paid Messi because baba has won every single trophy and personal awards wit his family by his side. Let's say his wife and kids gave him that extra drive and an enabling environment to thrive. Just maybe 🤔

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
JohnnyPalmer:

Father of violence himself.😂😂 Where have u bn? Abi u self get alternate account? We no they see u again na.

3 Likes

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Almiron: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Numerouno94:

Ma homiegringrin
my nigga... How's your side broski?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
OJEEMAH:
You smoke Kush🤣🤣🤣

Palmer na confirm trouble maker.🤣🤣
Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Almiron:
my nigga... How's your side broski?
Bro I dey fine oo. I jux they see as u dey give everybody wotowoto like John wick.😂😂

Hope ur cool?

4 Likes

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Numerouno94:

Palmer na confirm trouble maker.🤣🤣
Aswear but be like you and Benzema belong to same WhatsApp group

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Numerouno94:

Bro I dey fine oo. I jux they see as u dey give everybody wotowoto like John wick.😂😂

Hope ur cool?
No be small thing Penaldians dey see for him hand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Almiron: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Numerouno94:

Hope ur cool?
na so my bro, e go reach anyone wey look for trouble. Yes I'm cool, Just home here chilling zero worries, catching up with news, eating and it's Friday, my favourite day of the week and weekend is here, time for action.

I hope you're well too. Pls stay safe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Kasdat5(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
That's why he's the world's best .

1 Like

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Almiron:
na so my bro, e go reach anyone wey look for trouble. Yes I'm cool, Just home here chilling zero worries, catching up with news, eating and it's Friday, my favourite day of the week and weekend is here, time for action.

I hope you're well too. Pls stay safe

Omo I dey feel ur parol abeg. Continue to give any mudaf**ker wotowoto. Me self no they spare them.😂😂

Tanx, I'm doing well, jux they house dey watch the replay of Barca vs United. Stay safe too bro. We go meet leta for any thread where Penaldians wan constitute nuisance. We go make some tears flow.🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
OJEEMAH:
No be small thing Penaldians dey see for him hand.

I swear. He lacks zero sympathy. Him own vawulence na pro max. He go dey drag them like tiger generator. Kikikiki🤣🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 / If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? / Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.