Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa (45838 Views)

Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive / Emefiele Arrives National Assembly, Presently Meeting With Gbajabiamila / Obasanjo arrives Addis Ababa for AU Election Observation Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by lexy2014: 3:30am On Feb 17, 2023
LaconicINC:
Buhari is teaching Tinubu how real politics is played, without money Tinubu is an amateur when it comes to real politics!

how did buhari paly his own politics in 2015 and 2019?

is it by creating naira scarcity and putting million in problem that he wants to teach tinubu a lesson?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by press9jatv: 3:43am On Feb 17, 2023
Emefiele and Buhari will dealt with this so called useless and selfish aggrieved governors that are not happy with the cbn naira redesign policy. Tinubu ti lule piiii piii
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by FireUpNow(m): 4:24am On Feb 17, 2023
Poshure of Mr Godwin Emiefele with PMab in Addis Ababa or I don't believe it because all I see one only PMB the man drumming the wicked sound of naira redesign while the CBN gob is obeying order from above
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by StJasper(m): 4:35am On Feb 17, 2023
loosecanon50:
All of a sudden, Emefiele follows Buhari everywhere he goes. I’m liking this new Buhari grin

He knows his run was hell on earth so he wants to leave office on a good note by witch-hunting all those thieves who stockpiled naira in their houses. Ride on Buhari

Is he witch-hunting the politicians or he is inflicting undeserved punishment on the people?

It is shameful to hear a "supposed" human being reason the way you do.

Do you yourself have access to the new notes?

Do you know how many small-scale businesses are folding up because of this new Naira notes madness?

Do you know how many Nigerians are dying because of their inability to get the new Naira notes?

Do you know how many people are dying of hunger because of the scarcity of the new Naira notes?

Do you know what several Nigerians are going through at the banks everyday in order to get the ultra-scarce new Naira notes?

ONLY A PERSON WHO HAS LOST HIS SENSE OF REASONING WILL HAIL BUHARI AND EMEFIELE ON THIS BADLY IMPLEMENTED POLICY.
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by StJasper(m): 4:36am On Feb 17, 2023
press9jatv:
Emefiele and Buhari will dealt with this so called useless and selfish aggrieved governors that are not happy with the cbn naira redesign policy. Tinubu ti lule piiii piii

Is Tinubu your problem?

Is he affected by the scarcity of the new Naira notes?

You must be suffering from NEUROLOGICAL HAEMORRHAGE
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by Omoalaji12: 5:15am On Feb 17, 2023
The country is suffering and buharui is traveling. Does he not have work to do, or he work from home? lol. A lot of Nigeria politicians don't even now their job description and they do not go to office. Help us sha. the country is failing, fast.
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by Ykc2(m): 6:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Emefiele is now second in command of buhari🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 17, 2023
loosecanon50:
All of a sudden, Emefiele follows Buhari everywhere he goes. I’m liking this new Buhari grin

He knows his run was hell on earth so he wants to leave office on a good note by witch-hunting all those thieves who stockpiled naira in their houses. Ride on Buhari

Emefiele followed Buhari to Senegal and now to AU Summit at Addis. What is the importance of the CBN governor in Addis? The ADB summit in Senegal, how many President attended out of the over 50 countries we have in Africa?

Emefiele should have been in Nigeria today supervising the Opening of PREMIUM TRUST BANK at Redemption Camp, Ogun State. Somebody said he has perfected everything with his brother, Okay. Emefiele safe trip.

Buhari is now ABBA Kyari of SARS who said people hate him for fighting corruption. We all saw how Abba Kyari fought corruption.

PREMIUM TRUST BANK - Emiefele

I have information for Mallam Nasir El Rufai and Ganduje. People should pass the information to them.

Emiefele, who owns Premium Trust Bank?

PREMIUM TRUST BANK is opening this morning at the Redemption Camp and New Naira Notes would be paid.

The Bank is opening today, Emefiele, and the ATM 5 of them in the ATM Gallery will pay new Naira notes today..

Soludo under Obasanjo can never have the gut of collecting Party Presidential form, Lamido Sanusi under Jonathan can never have the gut of collecting Party Presidential form. Anything can happen under Buhari. Something is wrong that we don't know.

Emefiele congratulations on the opening of the Premium Trust Bank at the Redemption Camp the home of Daddy GO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by edungene7: 6:35am On Feb 17, 2023
lexy2014:

how did buhari win the same presidency?
Go and ask Tinubu he said he made him president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 17, 2023
edungene7:
Go and ask Tinubu he said he made him president

He wept bitterly in 2011. He said he will never contest again.

In 2023, he said Naira redesign has reduced vote buying which means he was talking about 2015 and 2019 because in 2023 election has not taken place. This means he became a President through vote buying. Then there is no need of asking Tinubu, Buhari has said it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by Hassanmaye(m): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2023
SLAP44:
grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by jclassiq(m): 6:58am On Feb 17, 2023
Generalwoodz:
The worms in my stomach are gnawing my intestinal ropes, my eye balls are hanging loosely in their socket, and I could feel a warm sensation around my Achilles heel.

Right now I could use some help here.

I need just 2k to buy some food to eat.

Plus for 3naira/word I could write blog posts or contents on selected topics.

Pls, I need just 2k to eat
Lol
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by Danwakae(m): 6:59am On Feb 17, 2023
loosecanon50:

Follows or PMB carries him ?

He was PMB choice for the president before they fought Baba Buhari ...and now it's time to teach them lessons... God Bless Baba Buhari , for this History will not forget him. He is about to wipe off all his wrongs with a single right
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by Generalwoodz(m): 7:01am On Feb 17, 2023
jclassiq:

Lol

What's funny? Abegi, anything before HUNGER shift my womb.
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by Lanre1st(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2023
piyoo91:
My goodness, why are apc supporters so pain be because of the redesign policy? How do you mean is affecting asiwaju victory come feb 25 poll

Naira redesign affect mass, not even Tinubu. See the crises here and there due to wrong policy
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by Diligent1(f): 7:21am On Feb 17, 2023
searchlight:
No he meant well.
Do you know how many people that are denied treatment at hospitals because of this useless policy.
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by mechanics(m): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2023
Hmmmm.
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by shimolv: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by Princeton92(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
I didn't see Emefiele o undecided

I don't check check tire I no see abi there's a new Emefiele we dunno?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by diggindeep: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2023
President Buhari and Deputy Vice President Emefiele arrives EU meeting

😂
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by searchlight: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Diligent1:

Do you know how many people that are denied treatment at hospitals because of this useless policy.
Do you know how many people that died at Lekki tollgate, how many peaceful IPOB protesters killed by same Buhari. Where were you then?
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by Diligent1(f): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2023
searchlight:
Do you know how many people that died at Lekki tollgate, how many peaceful IPOB protesters killed by same Buhari. Where were you then?
So, you are happy with what is going on in Nigeria,
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by JAGS001(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2023
I didn't see emefiele, maybe he's hiding under Buhari gown 😂
Op shey you dey ok 😄
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by searchlight: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2023
Diligent1:

So, you are happy with what is going on in Nigeria,
If you didn't condemn it then because it was the Igbos but condemning it now because it is affecting you that means you are a hypocrite. Injustice anywhere in the world at anytime is a threat to justice.

Deal with it. When next we warn you you will listen. We are warning you now not to vote Tinubu but you are calling us names. By the time your support for Tinubu produces Atiku then you'd know that Buhari is a Saint. As for Tinubu that one will never win. Tell Tinubu to collapse his structures to LP to save Nigeria if you mean well for this country
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by spartachico(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2023
two best friends suffering their citizen...LEMAOO
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by Awaja(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2023
Envied couples
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by fabolouz1(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Ridiculous , the country is on fire and the two arrow heads behind this anti people policy are attending to something less important .
We are so timid in this country .
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by JOemmy(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari looks younger than 80yrs is this really buhari or someone else? He is looking far younger and healthier than tinibu who claims to be only 70yrs.
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by Sunnyski: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2023
searchlight:
But he is still peppering urchins wherever he is

It is. I am an Obidient but I don't like nor support fake news
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by Yusman316(m): 11:54am On Feb 17, 2023
loosecanon50:

A friend told me that one of Buhari cousins told him that Buhari was going to deal with many close allies before he leaves office because they disappointed and lied to him about the state of the nation for years
Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by daygee12: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2023
piyoo91:
My goodness, why are apc supporters so pain be because of the redesign policy? How do you mean is affecting asiwaju victory come feb 25 poll

Is ur mother and father not complaining in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa by officerfudo: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Emefiele Dey fear to stay Naija, Dey follow Buhari up andan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates / Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.