Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North (1069 Views)

3 Things To Know About Supreme Court Judgement On Naira Swap / Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap / Why CBN Shouldn’t Extend Naira Swap Deadline – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by nikky5(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
The CBN and FG stance of phasing out the old currency is a big blessing in disguise for Tinubu's victory in d North. The people from that region are no longer complaining about the naira design policy. They are spending both old and new notes with the assurance that Tinubu will change that policy if he wins the presidential election. This is more than vote buying. They will not take their monies to the banks until after May 29th, 2023.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by famology(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
nikky5:
The CBN and FG stance of phasing out the old currency is a big blessing in disguise for Tinubu's victory in d North. The people from that region are no longer complaining about the naira design policy. They are spending both old and new notes with the assurance that Tinubu will change that policy if he wins the presidential election. This is more than vote buying. They will not take their monies to the banks until after May 29th, 2023.

This is the new campaign and it's selling like wild fire. Fear the Apc northern governors.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by Simeonjoe1: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mumu talk...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin

Urchins are really delusional.

The same naira note the note are carrying to CBN in bags?

They for wait for Tinubu government nah

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by TheSameGuy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
That's the only option they have not to lose their money.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
cheesy

Hopeless idiots discussing and wishing

Hahahahah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by jogojogo: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
famology:

This is the new campaign and it's selling like wild fire. Fear the Apc northern governors.

Tinubu is unstoppable
With the massive opposition he had during the primaries
He came out strong

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by LegendHero(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
That is the new message.

I was also surprised when I heard and even if you look at it, it make more sense.

In Northern Nigeria, there are some Local government where people have less access to banking institution and they need to board bus several km to a banking hall. Some people don’t even have bank account to start with and they store their money in an unconventional way.

Their only belief now is that Bola Tinubu is the only guy that will reverse the decision if they win so they can spend their hard earned money.

I will expect Atiku to also start speaking in support of the governors now by lying he will also reverse it to catch in the trend. He will do that in few days time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by Ttalk: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
I'm telling you. The northerners are collecting and spending the old note, it us the Southerners living in the north that are rejecting the old note.

In the end, each state government in the North will provide a channel where they collect the citizen money and help them deposit it with the Central bank branch in their state in exchange of new note and return to the people without any charges.

That should be the role of a responsible government, lets see how the state branch CBN won't honour the state government to swap the currency.

In all Tinubu wins. Every northerners now see Tinubu as the only candidate that would allow them spend their old note

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ttalk:
I'm telling you. The northerners are collecting and spending the old note, it us the Southerners living in the north that are rejecting the old note.

In the end, each state government in the North will provide a channel where they collect the citizen money and help them deposit it with the Central bank branch in their state it exchange of new note and return to the people without any charges.

That should be the role of a responsible government, lets see how the state branch CBN won't honour the state government to swap the currency.

In all Tinubu wins. Every northerners now see Tinubu as the only candidate that would allow them spend their old note
Lol even mai shago no dey collect old note, talk more of markets or store..

Una lie to yourself pass obidients

Atiku is coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by forgiveness: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Buhari and cabals ti lu le. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
LegendHero:
That is the new message.

I was also surprised when I heard and even if you look at it, it make more sense.

In Northern Nigeria, there are some Local government where people have less access to banking institution and they need to board bus several km to a banking hall. Some people don’t even have bank account to start with and they store their money in an unconventional way.

Their only belief now is that Bola Tinubu is the only guy that will reverse the decision if they win so they can spend their hard earned money.

I will expect Atiku to also start speaking in support of the governors now by lying he will also reverse it to catch in the trend. He will do that in few days time.

The way you guys imagine this is, millions of us have a stash of old notes under our mattress..

Unbridled ignorance, you'll be enlightened soon bro

Atiku is coming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by Finestgurlie(f): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
TheSameGuy:
That's the only option they have not to lose their money.

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by jogojogo: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
God bless Jagaban our incoming president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by Ttalk: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Lol even mai shago no dey collect old note, talk more of markets or store..

Una lie to yourself pass obidients

Atiku is coming

How many of the note do you have?

You have been constituting nuisance for quite some time here, it is high time you quit your childish trolling

3 Likes

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by jogojogo: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow
Oni can only be president of nnewi

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by Karemarealty288(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
nikky5:

Keep quiet jooor.....see them carrying their monies to central bank in the north today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ttalk:

How many of the note do you have?

You have been constituting nuisance for quite some time here, it is high time you quit your childish trolling

I no get 1k cash sef Lai dis bro cheesy, na transfer and my card, I dey use for any thing I want, I can't stress myself when there are alternatives.

But face reality bro, the old note is getting accepted by anyone, at least not in my locale
Kebbi/sokoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by Kendo93: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin I dey north now cheesy Carter
Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by PointZerom: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
nikky5:

Console yourself if that will make you happy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by Kendo93: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin I dey north now cheesy Carter Carter everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by Svoboda(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
LegendHero:
That is the new message.

An apc member from jigawa told me that much.

He said jigawa is ready to reward BAt for also making buhari president.

Atiku has already shot himself on the foot by previously aligning with the cbn.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by Finestgurlie(f): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
jogojogo:

Oni can only be president of nnewi
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by DMerciful(m): 12:00am On Feb 17, 2023
You're clutching at straws!

Tinubu will never be president
LegendHero:
That is the new message.

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by BATified2023: 12:21am On Feb 17, 2023
Thanksful:
grin

Urchins are really delusional.

The same naira note the note are carrying to CBN in bags?

They for wait for Tinubu government nah
mugu

Many people have d notes n can’t stress themselves to take it to cbn when they might not see alert after 4 weeks

Words on d street now is that vote tinubu so he can reverse d bad policy
Many will vote him solely because of that

Peter obi ought to capitalize on that n he fumbled n lost majority of yorubas vote coupled with d overdo campaigning n personal vendetta of igbos against tinubu n Yoruba

U can see how Peter of psquare called fela a useless man

People are waiting for u igbos
Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by BATified2023: 12:27am On Feb 17, 2023
Svoboda:

An apc member from jigawa told me that much.

He said jigawa is ready to reward BAt for also making buhari president.

Atiku has already shot himself on the foot by previously aligning with the cbn.
same thing with obi

Many people now see tinubu as d candidate that will relieve their stress of taking money to d bank n expecting alert 4 weeks after

1 Like

Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by Nathandics: 12:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu supporters mek una fear God oooh....old note is gone for good and if you issue it to anyone here u fit chop slap oh
Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by LegendHero(m): 12:45am On Feb 17, 2023
DMerciful:
You're clutching at straws!

Tinubu will never be president

You’re from a minority Ibo tribe.

Your noise mean nothing, so let true majority tribe
Talk.
Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by richie240: 12:48am On Feb 17, 2023
This news give u heart attack abi?
Ndo!

#cunnyman die, cunnyman bury am!
grin grin
PresidentAtiku:
cheesy

Hopeless idiots discussing and wishing

Hahahahah
Re: Naira Swap: A Blessing In Disguise For Tinubu's Victory In The North by techWriter3: 5:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Thatsing the praises of the only optional they have not to lose their money

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Lagos State Elections / Nnewi Should Be A Case Study To Average Igbo Man Watch (video) / Tell Nigerians How You Got Information On Re-run, Keyamo Challenges LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.