Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK (4668 Views)

Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out / TECNO Renews Partnership With UNHCR To Support Education In Africa For Refugees / What Are Some Must Read Books For People In Their 20s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by BeingBlackHurts: 12:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Video for all the Nigerians who are oblivious of Europeans' history, and willing to die on behalf of Ukrainians despite how they treat blacks in their country:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6FAvWteC1M

Slava Ukraine my foot sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by YungMillionaire: 2:00am On Feb 17, 2023
They're beggars and they have no choice. If they don't like it deport them back to the war torn Ukraine.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by gaby(m): 2:13am On Feb 17, 2023
Entitled set of pricks..

Why Putin never turn their useless country to desert still dey baffle me...

Where are their African supporters?

21 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by SenatePresdo(m): 3:57am On Feb 17, 2023
gaby:
Entitled set of pricks..

Why Putin never turn their useless country to desert still dey baffle me...

Where are their African supporters?

Some Ukrainian refugees, not all whites are racists.

Not all Yorubas are Theifnubuu Urchin.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by gaby(m): 4:03am On Feb 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Where did you read "all whites" from my comment?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by SenatePresdo(m): 4:19am On Feb 17, 2023
gaby:

Where did you read "all whites" from my comment?

I meant all Ukrainians.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by gaby(m): 4:25am On Feb 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I meant all Ukrainians.

Okay..
Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by Axis313(m): 5:55am On Feb 17, 2023
Wetin be their concern,if they are not comfortable living with blacks,they should go back to their war ravaged country and let Putin boys use them for shooting practice.Nonsense!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by duro4chang(m): 6:32am On Feb 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Not all Igbo are obi asslickers.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by falcon01: 6:48am On Feb 17, 2023
Racist paedophiles

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by Krak(m): 7:01am On Feb 17, 2023
BeingBlackHurts:
Video for all the Nigerians who are oblivious of Europeans' history, and willing to die on behalf of Ukrainians despite how they treat blacks in their country:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6FAvWteC1M

Slava Ukraine my foot sad
Funny enough I have several Ukrainian friends currently living in Ukraine and they are not racists.

We have racists and tribalists among every single people in this world. So, you should not use the actions of a few to judge the whole.

Even here in Nigeria and on Nairaland we have very toxic tribalists who denigrate other tribes every single minute and they are proud of it.

If you point one finger at others, just remember that at least three other fingers are pointing back at you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by grandstar(m): 7:30am On Feb 17, 2023
No mind am.

Someone from the second poorest country in Europe.

7 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by ghettochild(m): 7:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Krak:

Funny enough I have several Ukrainian friends currently living in Ukraine and they are not racists.

We have racists and tribalists among every single people in this world. So, you should not use the actions of a few to judge the whole.

Even here in Nigeria and on Nairaland we have very toxic tribalists who denigrate other tribes every single minute and they are proud of it.

If you point one finger at others, just remember that at least three other fingers are pointing back at you.
Did u see videos during the time the war started where they didn't let Africans on the train.
If that ain't reason enough for u to not support a war that has nothing to do with u..
Then wish other reason u need. And ain't that the biggest level of racism.
So the blacks they took money from for education to boost their economy must die while they escape?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by 1Sharon(f): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2023
To be fair, Ukraine Is alot safer than the UK, US and Nigeria. You can walk around at night at night and nothing will happen to you.

But beggars can't be choosers

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by Houseofglam7(f): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by padi94(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Stay house you no gree... Any thing your eye see outside take it like that... Most of these European countries are like that

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by talk2hb1(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2023
I saw a video where one their (Ukrainian) minister was regretting fighting NATOs war, don’t blame them my people they are brainless. If they have brain, they won’t be fighting NATOs war.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2023
grin
Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by TheSourcerer: 8:10am On Feb 17, 2023
1Sharon:
To be fair, Ukraine Is alot safer than the UK, US and Nigeria. You can walk around at night at night and nothing will happen to you.

But beggars can't be choosers
I really don't mean to point out anything but she was referring to the number of African Europeans in Europe not how safe it is in relation to the race statistics
Funny how Africans have been in Europe since the 15th century and here the Ukrainians think Europe should be "white " lol

Good morning how's your day going so far ? smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by 1Sharon(f): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSourcerer:
I really don't mean to point out anything but she was referring to the number of African Europeans in Europe not how safe it is in relation to the race statistics
Funny how Africans have been in Europe since the 15th century and here the Ukrainians think Europe should be "white " lol

Good morning how's your day going so far ? smiley

She pointed out the numbers of Africans and brown people out because she felt insecure. She said she went on the police website to look at crime statistics and Islamic terrorism

Ukraine is alot more homogenous and peaceful in comparison to the UK which is like a madhouse.

My days going okay cheers, how about you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by TheSourcerer: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2023
1Sharon:

She pointed out the numbers of Africans and brown people out because she felt insecure. She said she went on the police website to look at crime statistics and Islamic terrorism

Ukraine is alot more homogenous and peaceful in comparison to the UK which is like a madhouse.

My days going okay cheers, how about you
I actually fancy your comments on here, you truly are an amazing person and wish the the best of the day . smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by Streett: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2023
See homeless bastards weh Nairaland websoldiers been dey die for..

Some of these white hairy ball carrot nibbling rabbits no deserve Black Race empathy

Putin, Nuke ‘em!

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by CodeTemplar: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by Maxxim: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2023
As long as I won't like to give racists comments about this but one fact I used to believe is once a white person use the word "they're wonderful people" na nothing but hypocrisy, the werey mean the opposite 😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by Musty112: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2023
This is funny
Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by jared007: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2023
What are blacks doing in Ukraine or Europe? How many whites are resident in African countries? The blacks should return and develop Africa.

It is only the Americas the blacks can travel to, reside and claim confidently because of the historic slave trade.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK by mytime24(f): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2023
Begger hv choice cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Education Minister Implies That Nigerian Graduates Are A Burden To The Society / Good Private Nursery And Primary School In Calabar??? / A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.