Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. (2381 Views)

Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In 8 Years; Want To Destroy APC Before Leaving / We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers / Town Hall Meeting: Why I Haven’t Spoken On Ganduje —buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by OBoy50: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2023
Ganduje, Elrufai, yahaya bello and all those attacking the presidency are the corrupt elements in buhari's administration.
Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2023
benuejosh:
The owners of Nigeria have started talking. You can’t find any element who is a dot in the circle talk. Those with the balls. It can’t be Simon Ekpa or MNK!
Suddenly, a Benue man is now a majority tribe grin

Leave Igbos out your selfish games to self destruct.
Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by Curious345: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Buhariiii we love you
Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2023
benuejosh:
The owners of Nigeria have started talking. You can’t find any element who is a dot in the circle talk. Those with the balls. It can’t be Simon Ekpa or MNK!

Lol. I predicted all these development last year. Below is my response to the shameful Frigga13, Asgard63, Asgard73 etal.

Everything I wrote below is happening today showing that seeing ahead clearly is always assured when a man thinks dispassionately and logically while rejecting emotions and sentiment.

Today Northern leaders, with permanent interest beyond Buhari’s 'retirement' day, are fighting Mr.President to a standstill as I said.

Igbos are cutting off their noses to spite their faces as I insisted they would. They are the main supporter of what is hurting all Nigerians horribly because raw hate means they'd rather see Nigeria burn than Tinubu win. Precisely the same sentiment behind the self-destruction of their own SE region today.

I also stated that Tinubu will continue to enjoy support from prominent Northern leaders because of the real worth of Yorubas to Nigeria Igbos do not possess and cannot understand let alone account for.

If the APC North destroys the honorable alliance with the Yorubas, who did everything asked of them honorably in favour of the North and Buhari, how can Northerners enjoy peaceful leadership of Nigeria ever when Yorubas, with full justification, are now their sworn enemy over perceived treachery and backstabbing?

They called me name back then. We will see how things work out to note if Buhari and Atiku can win or whether those with permanent interest beyond the outgoing king, they do not wish to do 'abobaku' for, will carry the day.

Dsalvo:

Trust you to always contribute dumb and asinine comments. Did you not say the APC ticket belonged to GEJ exclusively? You've gotten that horribly wrong yet continue to talk inanely.

That some Northerners in the APC do not want Tinubu as the Party's candidate does not mean they will get the support they need to actualize their wish.

A wish that could actually destroy the APC many laboured for and that has only been ruling Party for eight years compared to PDP's 16 years in charge.

Can't blame you for never seeing the obvious. You're Igbo and your blindly hateful, clannish and tribalistic outlook to everything renders you incapable of viewing national politics objectively and realistically.

As I have told you and other Igbos many times before, your rabid hatred of Yorubas does not diminish their real socio-economic and political worth/importance to Nigeria and Nigerians.

The Igbos are hateful to the extent many will, anytime and anyday, cut their nose to spite their face only to then weep later. As an example of your hateful and self-destructive myopia, you people insulted and rejected the APC yet are now begging for her ticket today.

Northerners are not like you. They have a machiavellian approach to politics but not a rabidly hateful one as you Igbos do.

Many in the North, in a way average Igbo can never reason, will be aware of the serious damage they could do to future political alliances and relationship with others by blindly following the wishes of a President, outgoing next year, and his crew who will become nonentities in the new dispensation post May 29th 2023.

Buhari does not care about politics like that when out of office. After May 29 2023, and unlike the politically effervescent Tinubu, Buhari will disappear from national political and I can bet any money that not many will do 'abobaku' (be buried with the king loyally) for him right now to then regret it, as you Igbos will do, once a new regime takes over.

If the anti-Tinubu Northern hawks could get their way easily and without resistance then there will not be all this delay and brinksmanship we are seeing from Buni and his committee.

You have already discredited yourself claiming GEJ had the APC ticket and you will always predictably discredit yourself with all your announcements and outlook because sentimental reasoning, borne of hatred for otherd, is always flawed and myopic.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 17, 2023
@benuejosh.

That is another of my post from the same thread from March 2022. Most things are fairly obvious to those with progressive and rational minds not destroyed by hate, sentiments, emotions and unquenchable lust for vendetta against others.

https://www.nairaland.com/7017434/uncertainty-trails-apc-march-26/2

Dsalvo:

Do you really know Northerners as you think you do? No one is trying to bully Buhari into anything. Rather Buhari and his crew are trying to bully the democratic right of others even at the expense of plunging APC into a crisis capable of destroying it.

The reality is that many iconically love and support Tinubu for all he has done for them personally and the APC. This brings their option into conflict with what the outgoing Buhari wants.

Meaning people willl then decide what to do based on their personal interest. I think many will go with Tinubu taking them higher, as President, than be eager to please Buhari we all know will disappear next year perhaps after losing APC the centre and many their political offices.

The man has even told us he cannot wait to leave Aso Rock while real politicians know Tinubu loves and abides with the game and the players always.

How many Northerners have come out to say bad about Tinubu as IPOBian are doing?

Rather, many Northern political and traditional leaders are coming out openly to praise and support Tinubu in defiance of Buhari.

Some have even warned openly that it is right and honorable to pay back Tinubu in kind for the huge sacrifice he made for Buhari personally, the North and then APC.

Even the dreaded Miyetti Allah/Macban came out openly to say Tinubu alone showed up to seek resolution for their crisis with other in Benue, while everyone ignored them, when he was not in any office. They logically wondered what such a man would then do for them if President.

Anyone thinking all Northerners will follow the outgoing Buhari to do 'abobaku' ( i.e be loyally buried with the dead king rather than align with the new oncoming king) is a fool who does not know Northerners at all.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by techWriter3: 8:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Itsing the praises of come! Otilor! the Party is finally finished
Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by XendersPride(f): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Dsalvo:
@benuejosh.

That is another of my post from the same thread from March 2022. Most things are fairly obvious to those with progressive and rational minds not destroyed by hate, sentiments, emotions and unquenchable lust for vendetta against others.

https://www.nairaland.com/7017434/uncertainty-trails-apc-march-26/2

You have been stark raving mad since yesterday after the presidential press briefing. Omo I feel your pain. I bet you can’t even sleep at night. See you whining.
Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by Apophenia24k: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2023
benuejosh:

This guy is not from benue state please, we are not known to be useless in my state.
We are useful and articulate.
Check out benue people around you before you judge us base on this miscreant comments on NL
Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2023
XendersPride:

You have been stark raving mad since yesterday after the presidential press briefing. Omo I feel your pain. I bet you can’t even sleep at night. See you whining.

Lol. Small Obidullard yansh sef dey shake. This is about the fight to use political power to favour the emergence of Atiku and destroy a ruling Party, that many worked hard for, in the process.

Northerners who have permanent interest beyond Buhari's exit, and don't want to go into opposition or out of office completely, will fight back.

We will see who wins. What is sure is that this is above the level of cowardly Obi and his immature and totally ignorant Obidullard followers.

By the way, insulting others is cheap and any tramp can do it.

The real deal is for you uncouth Obidullards to inspect all I have stated and predicted, from even over a year ago, to see if any is wrong today cool

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by XendersPride(f): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. Small Obidullard yansh sef dey shake. This is about the fight to use political power to favour the emergence of Atiku and destroy a ruling Party, that many worked hard for, in the process.

Northerners who have permanent interest beyond Buhari's exit, and don't want to go into opposition or out of office completely, will fight back.

We will see who wins. What is sure is that this is above the level of cowardly Obi and his immature and totally ignorant Obidullard followers.

The real deal is for you uncouth Obidullards to inspect all I have stated and predicted, from even over a year ago, to see if any is wrong today cool
You have been running from one thread to the other vomiting long and useless epistles. Fool thinks I’m obidient.
Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2023
XendersPride:

You have been running from one thread to the other vomiting long and useless epistles. Fool thinks I’m obidient.

You can only support 'Him Tu Lie' or the Dubai dweller. Either way, you don lu le.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by MrALIVE: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Ganduje may thunder fire you!!!
Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by XendersPride(f): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Dsalvo:

You can only support 'Him Tu Lie' or the Dubai dweller. Either way, you don lu le.
Na you lu le. You have been crying since yesterday. Oga the train has left you. The policy remains. Keep barking like the rabid dog that you are. I swear your tears sweet.
Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by nameo: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2023
APC imploding before our eyes.

What a time to be alive. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by Doracity82(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2023
benuejosh:
This Fulani herdsmen shooting range always yarn rubbish. You never see anything
Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by VERDA: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. I predicted all these development last year. Below is my response to the shameful Frigga13, Asgard63, Asgard73 etal.

Everything I wrote below is happening today showing that seeing ahead clearly is always assured when a man thinks dispassionately and logically while rejecting emotions and sentiment.

Today Northern leaders, with permanent interest beyond Buhari’s 'retirement' day, are fighting Mr.President to a standstill as I said.

Igbos are cutting off their noses to spite their faces as I insisted they would. They are the main supporter of what is hurting all Nigerians horribly because raw hate means they'd rather see Nigeria burn than Tinubu win. Precisely the same sentiment behind the self-destruction of their own SE region today.

I also stated that Tinubu will continue to enjoy support from prominent Northern leaders because of the real worth of Yorubas to Nigeria Igbos do not possess and cannot understand let alone account for.

If the APC North destroys the honorable alliance with the Yorubas, who did everything asked of them honorably in favour of the North and Buhari, how can Northerners enjoy peaceful leadership of Nigeria ever when Yorubas, with full justification, are now their sworn enemy over perceived treachery and backstabbing?

They called me name back then. We will see how things work out to note if Buhari and Atiku can win or whether those with permanent interest beyond the outgoing king, they do not wish to do 'abobaku' for, will carry the day.

So much Arogance lol, one would think every yoruba voted Buhari...forgetting the vote was almost evenly split...

You are more tribalistic and hateful than the igbo's your critisizing from your comments.

The elections will come and pass, the winner will be declared and rule and nothing will happen, if Tinubu ends up loosing, heavens will not fall, silly people elevating one man to god status, that is how you guys brought the buhari to power, now he has failed like most sane people knew he would you are crying more than them just because you feel he is attacking your god. Nonsense.

As if there are no Yoruba's supporting other candidates.

Hateful hylocrites
Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by VERDA: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2023
Dsalvo:

You guys are so arrogant, the funny thing is your probably somewhere in the south typing trash, you mean corrrupt northern APC elite intetests right, how many votes do they have, when i see the trash some of you type i wonder where you get your info from.

Na dis same northwest we dey reside, una go shock.
Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2023
VERDA:

So much Arogance lol, one would think every yoruba voted Buhari...forgetting the vote was almost evenly split...

You are more tribalistic and hateful than the igbo's your critisizing from your comments.

The elections will come and pass, the winner will be declared and rule and nothing will happen, if Tinubu ends up loosing, heavens will not fall, silly people elevating one man to god status, that is how you guys brought the buhari to power, now he has failed like most sane people knew he would you are crying more than them just because you feel he is attacking your god. Nonsense.

As if there are no Yoruba's supporting other candidates.

Hateful hylocrites

Bro, give credit where due and you will know I speak confidently, after careful and rational inspection of facts and reality, and not arrogantly.

Not my fault God gave me a mind always able to think rationally, critically and progressively.

I am not to blame for IPObians having hateful, vindictive and sentimental minds either so don't kill yourself when they are eventually discredited, for their hateful utterances and vindictive stance they take, as some of us insisted would happen.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by Mrshocker(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2023
Hmmm the tension is high.
I see War looming.
May God save Nigeria

“The more you look the less you see” lol
Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2023
VERDA:

You guys are so arrogant, the funny thing is your probably somewhere in the south typing trash, you mean corrrupt northern APC elite intetests right, how many votes do they have, when i see the trash some of you type i wonder where you get your info from.

Na dis same northwest we dey reside, una go shock.

Don't give yourself a heart attack bro. Chill. Elections are near. I am sure Tinubu will win but nothing wrong with you harboring hope for your candidate. 😎😎

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by VERDA: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dsalvo:

Don't give yourself a heart attack bro. Chill. Elections are near. I am sure Tinubu will win but nothing wrong with you harboring hope for your candidate. 😎😎

My brother, its not a thing of hope, Obi may or may not win and life goes on, that is the reality.

The other reality is that, you and Tinubu are being delusional hoping to get block votes from the north, dont let the likes of el rufai and the northern APC elites deceive you, on ground here...the vast majority and rooting for Atiku, then kwankwaso...

Those supporting Obi know they can get nothing substantial in the north west and northeast but for some reason you guys feel, nothern electorates will leave their own and vote Tinubu. They mock him like mad up here.

We dey kebbi, we know how the government deceived people with 20k loan promise to make them go to the rally venue, village people no even know say tinubu dey come, they marked their fingers with marker lol lieing to them that after rally them go pay.

We dey trade commodities all over the north directly with locals, i dey really laugh una.

I just dey laugh una, make una dey play.
Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by kayusely70(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu will still win.

We are voting Tinubu not APC.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!
Re: Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. by VERDA: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dsalvo:

Bro, give credit where due and you will know I speak confidently, after careful and rational inspection of facts and reality, and not arrogantly.

Not my fault God gave me a mind always able to think rationally, critically and progressively.

I am not to blame for IPObians having hateful, vindictive and sentimental minds either so don't kill yourself when they are eventually discredited, for their hateful utterances and vindictive stance they take, as some of us insisted would happen.

No my man, you are very far from rational, you are as sentimental and ethnic leaning as the people you accuse if not more so, if you had any ounce of rationality in you, you would not assume everyone not supporting Tinubu is igbo or even from the southeast.

We were having a convo and your next point of call is IPOB.

What careful inspection are you talking about, are you currently in the north? Dont let rallies fool you.

I am in the midst of the people you claim have the most of the vote by virtue of what i do, not in one northern state but most...what else could be practical and more real...better jettison any funny analysis you might have done from the past elction as you call it, the dynamics are not the same.

From what i see here, the people dont neccessarily hate Tinubu, they feel APC has failed them, and they prefer their own...plus they think he is too old. That is the reality on ground, but you guys like to act all sophisticated.

Now to my final question, are you currently in the north?, How many states in the north have you traversed and interacted with them about the elections. Stop being arrogant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Supporters Are Already Threatening Violence And Mayhem... / LP Spokesperson: We Will Challenge The Result At Tribunal / The Yoruba Soldier That Was Shot By Igbo Soldier Was My Pastor's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.