Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate (31312 Views)

Will You Be Shocked If Buhari Announces This Man As His Preferred Candidate? / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / BREAKING: Benue Governor, Ortom Announces Defection From APC To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by SolarEngr(m): 7:06am On Feb 17, 2023
Nice one, as you are making the right choice on who to vote for, also make the right choice on your source of power supply.

Go Solar
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by cjudy(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2023
Baddosqqi:

You mean you're now in love with Jibrin from Sudan.... Wao wao wao🤩🤩🤩🤩

Yes ooo I now love him. So all of a sudden your Buhari and darling president is not the best again?
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by Tk4all(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2023
Ambitious21:

I'm here in Makurdi.
PO can not win Benue state.
BAT is winning here.
Stop wasting or giving yourself unnecessary hope....
Which part of mkd?
Even if LP lost in benue, obi will win mkd lg.
I ask again, which part of mkd are you staying?
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by femicyrus(m): 7:14am On Feb 17, 2023
Obi now has 1/36 governors in his pocket with hope of 25% in one state.

24 more to go to achieve the 25/36 requirements of the law
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by samuelson06(m): 7:17am On Feb 17, 2023
Newton2024:
Unlike coward Wike, Ortom has been straightforward in his dealings with PDP. He always make his stand known without fear or favour. This is not his first time of coming clear on his preference (Obi). Wike thinks he is wise but he is not.

You're very correct. Wike only affirms the fact that 'gra gra' people can't do anything. Wike is a 'gra gra' man; a coward. Even the Tinubu he is trying to support, he can't say it loud.
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by Paramount01(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2023
Newton2024:
Anyway, We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. No yoruba muslim in Nigeria would vote Christian-Christian ticket.

I am a devoted yoruba christian and I voting for asiwaju.
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by kokoA(m): 7:25am On Feb 17, 2023
Wike of Rivers, Ikpazu of Abia and Ugwanyi of Enugu should be bold enough just like Ortom. It is Understandable if Makinde decides to go with Tinubu, only a kid will think any of the candidate will win Tinubu in the southwest.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by soullove1881(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2023
Newton2024:
Anyway, We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. No yoruba muslim in Nigeria would vote Christian-Christian ticket.

So they can vote Atiku right?
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by 4ward4: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2023
benuejosh:
Who takes Ortom serious in Benue? Another good reason why Peter Obi won’t win his election.

Know what you saying ? Ortom have no equals in Benue when it comes to grassroots politics. Ayu and every Benue politicians aren't a match to Samuel Ortom, he plays the game so well . Reason why he got into a party over night and won. It is on record that he have never lost all his elections. From Chairmanship until he became Governor
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by garfield1: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Ambitious21:

I'm here in Makurdi.

PO can not win Benue state.

BAT is winning here.

Stop wasting or giving yourself unnecessary hope....

Where in benue
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by deavicky(m): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2023
Newton2024:
Who will now win? Is it the Kleptomaniac drug baron and his Islamic terrorist vice below?
I honestly don't understand the people of this country. Someone will see what is wrong but yet will still feel good doing it.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by BlackMan6969(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2023
4tomandchi:
When we say Igbo are the problem of the Igbo tribe some people go the make noice tell me watin Wike see for that old Tinubu.

Imagine a Tiv man endorsing OBI. At this point if Obi no go win make Atiku win.

Wike must be disgraced!!!
Wallahi you're right.
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by Hessem: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2023
benuejosh:
Who takes Ortom serious in Benue? Another good reason why Peter Obi won’t win his election.

Get ready,your family is next to be wiped out by Fulani herdsman. Be ready
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by Alezy(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2023
4tomandchi:
When we say Igbo are the problem of the Igbo tribe some people go the make noice tell me watin Wike see for that old Tinubu.

Anyway, wike no fit come out to ask people to vote Tinubu. He won't try it. 96% of people in this rivers are for obi and 65% of these same people will vote wike's PDP candidate. If he tries to announce Tinubu, that means his candidate won't win. That would be a win for Abe, the governorship candidate of SDP.
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by victorazy(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2023
Newton2024:
Unlike coward Wike, Ortom has been straightforward in his dealings with PDP. He always make his stand known without fear or favour. This is not his first time of coming clear on his preference (Obi). Wike thinks he is wise but he is not.

Wike is not a coward. You must understand that this is politics and Wike is more pivotal than Otom. Wike is a cynosure every party dream to have and he is playing along.

Wike is supporting Obi secretly BUT mingling with Tinubu openly because anything can happen, if APC succeed in ringing the election, he win, if the masses (LP) win he wins.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by Manuel400: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2023
Newton2024:
so wike has suddenly become coward because he did not support una Obi supporters candidate...... guy Okan gbogbo yin Oni bale
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by Michael6292: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2023
Obidients patronize me, check my signature
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by Soulsymbol99: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2023
Interesting dayz ahead
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by Minime10(f): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2023
Ortom is the only sane man among the so called G-5 group
Woke has become so daft & a confirmed useful idiot grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by Taribo1973: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2023
This is total anti party activities by Ortom and no body will mention it. Playing anti-party and at the same time running to the court for cover. PDP should do well to expel ortom from the party immediately.
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by sekavbasil: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2023
I'm ready to bet with any amount that Obi will not win Benue with Ortoms support. If you are game let me know.

We in Benue know how to play our political cards.
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by Amuluonyenaego: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2023
benuejosh:
Ur papa fit rule una village not to talk more of a state.
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by God1000(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2023
dominique:
Sharp guy! He wants to get in the good books of his people. Now when people start complaining of his incompetence, he can say "hey! We're all supporting Peter Obi!" and everybody will cheer. One day Benue will get it right with the kind of governor they elect
Lol, don't blame him.

You saw how his people were brutally murdered by herdsmen under APC and his helplessness.

I'm from Benue, ortom hasn't done well to be honest with you, but we are looking at the bigger picture here.

The G5 is already divided
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by oluphemmxzy(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2023
My own point of view....

Ortom, don't worry about OBI....what have u done in your state? A failure is telling us who to vote, it can only happen in Nigeria
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by AntonVince: 9:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Aufbauh:
This is no longer a news as it has being an open secret that the Ortomatic failure has being frolicking with another failure Obi.

Anyone who readily buys into ethno religious sentiment will always support Obi. That's the only credential Obi has.

Seriously his open support for Obi will be counterproductive as anyone who the Ortomatic failure supports is always detested by the Benue people

...coming from a renowned ethno-religious Cyber Warrior like you?
Indeed, ai tete mo le, ole ama moloko.

cheesy grin
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by LongT(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2023
The G5 have splited. I thought they all have thesame agenda? I remember gov. Wike asking his people if they still don't know who to support. Wike is just playing a reverse psychology on both Apc and PDP. He has nothing to loose after all. Ortom is dogged and brave for out rightly pitching his tent with the LP. In all these, i still do not see any achievement for the G5. It has all along been myriad of confusion and counter confusion. Politics is a game of interest and the interest in this context is not for the masses but for the politician.
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by Olastep(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Better late than never
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by pat077: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2023
4tomandchi:

I'm more concerned about Tinubu losing than obi winning. The druggie must not rule this country. Wike is a selfish person, only fighting pdp because after losing the primaries he was not compensated with the vp slot. This is the same person saying Apc is an lslamic party, what changed? Kudos to ortum for coming out to endorse the people's choice.
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by Minime10(f): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2023
sekavbasil:
I'm ready to bet with any amount that Obi will not win Benue with Ortoms support. If you are game let me know.

We in Benue know how to play our political cards.

Play your political cards however you like, but don't come crying for help on social media when Fulani herders come to raid your village & farmland as they have been doing under the APC regime
Re: Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate by Classicalman(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2023
4tomandchi:

WIKE IS NOT IGBO. TAKE NOTE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appointing Osinbajo As Coordinator Is An Impeachable Offence – Adegboruwa / I Am Not Going To America - Atiku. / Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.