Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Opinion: Why I Don't Support Tinubu For President Of Nigeria - Html14java - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Why I Don't Support Tinubu For President Of Nigeria - Html14java (170 Views)

Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 / It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Why I Don't Support Tinubu For President Of Nigeria - Html14java by floret23(f): 4:38am On Feb 17, 2023
html14java:
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Boko-haram.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Note: I have the right to my opinion on the candidates.
This is my personal opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Why I Don't Support Tinubu For President Of Nigeria - Html14java by floret23(f): 4:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Every sane Nigerian sees Tinubu for who he is, a confirmed International criminal. We say NO to Kleptomaniac-Terrorist ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Why I Don't Support Tinubu For President Of Nigeria - Html14java by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:50am On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=floret23 post=120974031][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why I Don't Support Tinubu For President Of Nigeria - Html14java by Eteka1(m): 4:54am On Feb 17, 2023
You are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why I Don't Support Tinubu For President Of Nigeria - Html14java by iSense247: 4:59am On Feb 17, 2023
Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. No yoruba muslim in Nigeria would vote Christian-Christian ticket.

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why I Don't Support Tinubu For President Of Nigeria - Html14java by StrongAlphMale: 6:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Nlfpmod lalastical

FP ASAP
Re: Opinion: Why I Don't Support Tinubu For President Of Nigeria - Html14java by StrongAlphMale: 6:54am On Feb 17, 2023
Everyone knows thiefnubuu is a harden criminal and must kicked out come Feb 25

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why I Don't Support Tinubu For President Of Nigeria - Html14java by dustmalik: 6:57am On Feb 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Nlfpmod lalastical

FP ASAP
So, you expect the mods to take your religious divisive thread to the frontpage. Only an idiotic mod will do that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity And Deadline Protests Devours Lagos / Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold- Buhari / Guys, Watch Collection Of All APC Sponsored RIOTS In Southwestern Corridor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.