Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG (2874 Views)

El Rufai Has Finished Obi Today At Kaduna / How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna / El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by Kelvin125(m): 5:20am On Feb 17, 2023
Following the address by the Kaduna state governor, it has been exposed that El-Rufai is just interested in using the old naira notes to buy votes and and call it a bluff

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by Ikechukwutech: 5:21am On Feb 17, 2023
Kelvin125:
Following the address by the Kaduna state governor, it has been exposed that El-Rufai is just interested in using the old naira notes to buy votes and and call it a bluff

You're too young and jobless to understand the need for liquidity nwa boy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by Kelvin125(m): 5:24am On Feb 17, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

As it pains you, it gives us joy tongue

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by Omihanifa: 5:25am On Feb 17, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

Forget all these liquidity crap. Why el-rufai no use this same energy when Southern kaduna people were being killed ?

El-rufai is crying basically because he's unpopular in kaduna and without vote buying his candidates can't get anywhere.

Ask yourself why is it that the governors way this thing dey pain pass nah APC. It simply because majority of them can't win without the influence of money.

If bola tinubu is a political strategist as they are making use to believe then why is he crying over Currency redesign?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by derecho(m): 5:25am On Feb 17, 2023
The midget is restless.
God is scattering them while He is making a way for Peter Obi

19 Likes

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by Ikechukwutech: 5:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Kelvin125:

As it pains you, it gives us joy tongue
I don't lack new notes. If you're not iddiottic you should know that poverty will only make vote buying easier

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by Ikechukwutech: 5:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Omihanifa:

Forget all these liquidity crap. Why el-rufai no use this same energy when Southern kaduna people were being killed ?

El-rufai is crying basically because he's unpopular in kaduna and without vote buying his candidates can't get anywhere.

Ask yourself why is it that the governors way this thing dey pain pass nah APC. It simply because majority of them can't win without the influence of money.

Stop putting mouth in what you don't know

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by Kelvin125(m): 5:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

I don't lack new notes. If you're not iddiottic you should know that poverty will only make vote buying easier
From your coconut head, the new naira policy is responsible for poverty in the land?

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by mycar: 5:30am On Feb 17, 2023
he has been exposed else why would it be immediately after the election they will stop using it. Their old notes are now useless, they can't force banks to accept it nor force people to accept it.
anybody with is on his own.

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by Omihanifa: 5:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

Stop putting mouth in what you don't know

Naira or no naira no be today nigeria don dey inside poverty.

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by Ikechukwutech: 5:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Kelvin125:

From your coconut head, the new naira policy is responsible for poverty in the land?

Understanding is not for jobless miscreants

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by dustmalik: 5:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Nairaland makes it easy to spot threads by Ipobic miscreants, very easy.

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by Ikechukwutech: 5:32am On Feb 17, 2023
Omihanifa:

Naira or no naira no be today nigeria don dey inside poverty.

You're just a wicked tyrant. All those supporting this evil .....evil will not depart from your household in Jesus name

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:35am On Feb 17, 2023
Wen they arrest u now..u will start begging
A man day talks carelessly...na early death be dat

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by toneroforever(m): 5:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

So rejoice then.
Why r u still complaining if u believe urself.

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by Omihanifa: 5:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

You're just a wicked tyrant. All those supporting this evil .....evil will not depart from your household in Jesus name

you can curse from now till eternity but facts are sacred.

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by VinnyBaba: 5:43am On Feb 17, 2023
In my state, Delta, We are now coping with the New N200 Naira Policy gradually.

El Rufai, Ganduje and some Northern Thieves Govs are just Trying to be Silly. sad

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by Urchinpainer: 6:19am On Feb 17, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

Almajiri wan claim financial expert. If Obi wins let them go and force CBN to collect the money.

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:47am On Feb 17, 2023
derecho:
The midget is restless.
God is scattering them while He is making a way for Peter Obi

Is Obi still in the race? Keep deceiving yourselves

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by Gadafii: 6:55am On Feb 17, 2023
Elrufai and other wailing governors about this currency swap collected billions of raw cash in the old note from tilinbu to buy votes na why dem Dey lament like this

If not who would have thought buhari and wlrufai with gandollar can have a fall out๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

The same buhari elrufai was prostrating for in public, same buhari gandolla always run to

Buhari have been making anti people policies since 2015, where were this governors include the senile old tinubu who even asked โ€œwhere are the cowsโ€ when it was alleged Fulani herdsmen were killing across south west in other not to offend buhari๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I may be disappointed in buhari, but I will respect him small for helping us destroy apc from within๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by derecho(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Is Obi still in the race? Keep deceiving yourselves

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by localbreed(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2023
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Note: I have the right to my opinion on the candidates.
This is my personal opinion.

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by BubblingB(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

Oga stfu. All your comments just dey give me stomach ache. Talking like a foool

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by HNICEARTH: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2023

Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by naijainstinct: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

I don't understand why everyone is not seeing this. It's too obvious that vote buying will become cheaper
Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by lazynairalander1: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2023
Is that not jungle I am seeing looking so matured?
Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by moodyguy: 11:09am On Feb 17, 2023
naijainstinct:
I don't understand why everyone is not seeing this. It's too obvious that vote buying will become cheaper
pls explain how?
Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by naijainstinct: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2023
moodyguy:
pls explain how?
It's simple logic. Naira is now scarce and has more "perceived" value. People in the rural areas and even some within the cities will appreciate 1,000 or 2,000 worth of the new naira note than they would appreciate 5,000 of the old naira note during the 2019 elections or if there were no scarcity of the Naira.
The political elites already have access to these notes (trust me) and it will cost lesser to induce voters now than it would if enough cash was in circulation.
Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by BATified2023: 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

just leave them

At this rate now, if it continues like this people will b hungry on Election Day n ordinary 1k new note will do d magic
Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by BATified2023: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
localbreed:
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Note: I have the right to my opinion on the candidates.
This is my personal opinion.
emeka u don use your other account?
Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by localbreed(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka u don use your other account?

A pain you ba grin
Re: El-rufai Has Been Exposed By The FG by mytime24(f): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hell Rufai u better bring dat 22b out wey one animal swallow come vomit for Ur house cheesy

The List Of Mdas , Commission S To Be Scraped According To Steve Orasanya Report / Humility: Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Kneels To Greet The President Of Nigeria, BAT / History Of Jan 1996 Coup - By Peter Enahoro