Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Is El Rufai Acting To Deceive Tinubu Or Is He Foolishly Going To War With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is El Rufai Acting To Deceive Tinubu Or Is He Foolishly Going To War With Buhari (389 Views)

Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is El Rufai Acting To Deceive Tinubu Or Is He Foolishly Going To War With Buhari by mayor02(m): 5:48am On Feb 17, 2023
El Rufai has announced that kaduna state will disregard Buhari order and use the old currency

He is wise enough to know the implications of going to war with the president. The president have all the power to collect his state from him with immediate effect by declaring state of emergency. He could even be arrested and a good case of treason can be charged against him even if it is not and the case will be in court till after elections.

But in Nigerian politics, the more you look, the less you will see.
He could just be acting a script so it will not look like total betrayal from the north to Tinubu

When I wrote that Tinubu is being fooled, many attacked me. The north are the smartest in politics and if they don’t want you, you can’t force them to accept you. They will play you and your billons cannot help you

El Rufai can be the inside man that the president might be using to work against Tinubu. But if not, then he is seriously playing with fire and he will get burnt grin

1 Like

Re: Is El Rufai Acting To Deceive Tinubu Or Is He Foolishly Going To War With Buhari by Putinofrussia: 5:53am On Feb 17, 2023
mayor02:
El Rufai has announced that kaduna state will disregard Buhari order and use the old currency

He is wise enough to know the implications of going to war with the president. The president have all the power to collect his state from him with immediate effect by declaring state of emergency. He could even be arrested and a good case of treason can be charged against him even if it is not and the case will be in court till after elections.

He could just be acting a script so it will not look like total betrayal from the north to Tinubu

When I wrote that Tinubu is being fooled, many attacked me. The north are the smartest in politics and if they don’t want you, you can’t force them to accept you. They will play you and your billons cannot help you

El Rufai can be the inside man that the president might be using to work against Tinubu. But if not, then he is seriously playing with fire and he will get burnt grin

Foolishly?
It is sensibly,sir and the evil chief priest has been defeated.
God always overcomes.
Re: Is El Rufai Acting To Deceive Tinubu Or Is He Foolishly Going To War With Buhari by Naira20: 5:54am On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Is El Rufai Acting To Deceive Tinubu Or Is He Foolishly Going To War With Buhari by toneroforever(m): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2023
I'm so proud of Buhari's courage to stand against evil politicians especially those in the APC masquerading as human rights activists.

I thought Tinubu told us in 2015 that Buhari is a reformed Democrat.

1 Like

Re: Is El Rufai Acting To Deceive Tinubu Or Is He Foolishly Going To War With Buhari by TheboyGhost(m): 6:24am On Feb 17, 2023
mayor02:

Let Buhari try it then.
Re: Is El Rufai Acting To Deceive Tinubu Or Is He Foolishly Going To War With Buhari by Iamzik: 6:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu betrayed Jonathan a Southerner in 2015 so he expects buhari to betray his northern brother in 2023? I thought they said that Tinubu is a master political strategist? The north has no party.
They will all vote for Atiku and the sky will not fall.

Tinubu has been making excuses for all buharis failures from Fulani herdsmen to inflation to economy collapse, bokoharam, ethnic divisions, endsars killing etc. Instead of standing with the people.

Now suddenly he want identified with the same Nigerian that his party has destroyed in less than 8 years.

Let Tinubu have a taste of his own medicine. Buhari is doing well and the north will teach Tinubu a bitter lesson

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What this video about Nigeria / Our Chances Of Winning Saturday's Election High -ADP Presidential Candidate / I Worked Hard, Nigerians Will Reward Me, Tinubu Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.