Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You (1078 Views)

Omokri To Tinubu: Stop Going On Foreign Medical Trip, Reduce Your Convoy / Ahmed Lawan: When You Sell Your Vote, You Sell Your Freedom / MKO Abiola: "Nice Move But We’ll Still Vote You Out In 2019" - Some Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by Supremos: 6:04am On Feb 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovb8f17rRpI

-APC Northern governors could not convince Northerners to vote for you, because you have no plan for the North

- You went to Kano, you told Kano people that you went to dance 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by PrinceOfLagos: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu been spending billions of Lagos tax payers money to beg the north still Dem no send him papa

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by Naira20: 6:08am On Feb 17, 2023
How did this one know what is happening?
I thought they said there's no internet in the whole of the north?

Tinubu should continue giving them the old notes.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by Oxb90: 6:24am On Feb 17, 2023
It's all going to end up in supreme tears. Na here I dey.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by tsephanyah(f): 6:24am On Feb 17, 2023
Atikun dai
Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by Mystic216: 6:27am On Feb 17, 2023
TINUBU no get sense a bit

This guy speaks well and shows he’s an educated fellow

No educated person will buy TINUBU as he’s preferred candidate

Say no to TINUBU

Students!! Don’t vote the party that kept you at home for 8months
Northerners! Don’t vote the party that unleashed mayhem on your people

Vote who has you in mind

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by Pauladex(m): 6:30am On Feb 17, 2023
And who do u really think you are?
Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by Supremos: 6:34am On Feb 17, 2023
Pauladex:
Leave who he is, listen to the message uncle.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:35am On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu and his supporters are really big fuuuls. Thinking that aligning with big weights and not the masses will fetch him Aso Rock.

He trust so much in his money and does not know what Nigerian election as at today looks like. People are more educated to be easily deceived now. Instead of speaking to issues he looks for endorsement. Instead of going to streets he goes for royal blessings.

Till now, all his supporters can up with is his achievement 20years ago. Till now nothing said about how to fix Nigeria of today.

His cronies have started flouting the presidency in a bid to have a stronger voice than the presidency. Na look we dey look. Death wey go kill dog no dey smell am.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by Mystic216: 6:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Pauladex:
He is a concerned person, who cares for TINUBU to tell him the hidden truth.

You people be living in denial
You probably don’t know northerners
Forget all the rented crowd

These people will shock you all

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by Supremos: 6:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Mystic216:

perfect answer

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by Pauladex(m): 6:48am On Feb 17, 2023
Mystic216:

I really feel your pain, but this man you are quoting is a free man with free mind, I don't kiss politician foot. At the same time, the Op is nobody as far as am concerned. He can only speak for himself. The use of '-US' in is nonsensical write-up made me reacted. We are all going to decide who governs us not a single region.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:08am On Feb 17, 2023
Urchins are coming to tell you the guy is Igboman disguising as northerner grin

That's how daft they are.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by Supremos: 7:15am On Feb 17, 2023
Pauladex:

I really feel your pain, but this man you are quoting is a free man with free mind, I don't kiss politician foot. At the same time, the Op is nobody as far as am concerned. He can only speak for himself. The use of '-US' in is nonsensical write-up made me reacted. We are all going to decide who governs us not a single region.
Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe also reechoed the position of young man you're shut his mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sEglAJj1mM

Does it mean that the Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe is a nobody too?
Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by Supremos: 7:16am On Feb 17, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Urchins are coming to tell you the guy is Igboman disguising as northerner grin

That's how daft they are.
Anyhow they like, let them keep deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by Mystic216: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pauladex:

TINUBU will govern you and the entire Iragbiji
Not Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by Pauladex(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mystic216:
TINUBU will govern you and the entire Iragbiji Not Nigeria
Pack well don't drag me to politics
Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by Supremos: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin
Mystic216:

TINUBU will govern you and the entire Iragbiji
Not Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Stop Giving To Northern Governors, They Couldn't Convince Us To Vote You by JoeNL22(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovb8f17rRpI

-APC Northern governors could not convince Northerners to vote for you, because you have no plan for the North

- You went to Kano, you told Kano people that you went to dance 😂😂😂
NLFPMOD
MYND44
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Asgard NNPP And PDP Are In Close Tie / Peter Obi Dismissed Purported Recorded Voice Call Attributed To Him / Tinubu: Why I Meet Kwankwaso In Paris Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.