Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani (20796 Views)

Edu, Shehu Would Have Survived Under Buhari – Shehu Sani / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by eyesoflagos: 7:25am On Feb 17, 2023
President Buhari’s cashless policy has set him up against the parasitic ruling elites in his party.His attempt to exorcise money out of politics threatened their interest & hold on to power.Slave trade and vote buying have a lot in common.It’s Time for emancipation.
https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1626165978802298881?s=19

133 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by localbreed(m): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2023
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Note: I have the right to my opinion on the candidates.
This is my personal opinion.

401 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by Jalinspy(f): 7:29am On Feb 17, 2023
I am affected by the naira scarcity but I Must Endure. I have been suffering bad government in nigeria, but this one is a good step in salvaging Nigeria so I must be patient.
No more excessive vote buying. Those shouting Obi will drop out of the race because they have trillions to buy votes are now crying 😢 and pretending like the care for poor masses they have enslaved. I support Buhari in this policy, let him Disobey supreme court.
Obi is a product of grace indeed, he is going open the channel of good governance in nigeria. Vote for Obi/Datti.

231 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by ecolime(m): 7:29am On Feb 17, 2023
And another parasitic elite is their candidate. A vote for Tinubu is a vote for continuity of corrupt elite and cabals in government.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by henry4991(m): 7:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by Grace001: 7:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari really deal with Nigerians, wetin we do this man to just want to suffer us like this

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by TheSameGuy(m): 7:30am On Feb 17, 2023
This failed politician turned blogger is getting it.

They're not against the swap Because of anything other than the fact that, Nigerians are feeling the heat and who feels the heat will take the anger on APC candidate which can affect him negatively.
Despite the fact that APC Canditate is not in support.

That's what they're after.

Buhari should have done that 3 months before his reelection in 2019 if he's not a Hypocrite.

16 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by Curious345: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2023
I spent 5000 today.. All via trasfer using my carbon app..

Only criminals are shouting and ranting

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by Curious345: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Lots of yellow Danfo in lagos has started collecting trasfer..

So who are these people that are crying and instigating the gullible public

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by FalseProphet1(m): 7:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Any house divided against itself cannot stand. Therefore APC would scatter.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by nairalee(m): 7:30am On Feb 17, 2023
If Judas could betray Jesus because of money, I'm not too surprised that a whole Buhari's die hard follower in Elrufai can challenge him.

what money politics cannot do does not exist

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by seguno2: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2023
eyesoflagos:
https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1626165978802298881?s=19

Parasitic, satanic and demonic elites in the A-looter ProgreThief Crooks, APC party.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by jahsharon: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Useless idiot. This bald headed vulture was kicked out of APC together with Dino Melaye, since then, he has turned to motivational speaker because even PDP rejected him

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by saphiere(f): 7:30am On Feb 17, 2023
I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by Period007(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2023
El Rufai said he will help them to exchange the old notes in CBN after election grin grin grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by clarocuzioo(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Yesternight, I entered Nigeria from Germany. On arrival at MMIA, I notice unusual tranquility at the arrival lounge. All the idiotic and parasitic government agencies always disturbing Nigerians when they arrived at the International Airport were nowhere to be found because there's no cash anywhere for anybody to give you. Trust me this policy has its enormous advantage.

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by Racoon(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2023
This seems to be the relationship now between the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the All Progressives Congress (APC). It is now a fight between the ruling APC and the presidency-seeking APC.

Either way, it is the party at war with itself over its policy, which seems to have hit its members very badly. Get me right, the old and new naira swap policy is a policy of the APC government that has inflicted more pain on Nigerians.

But these Nigerians have become inured to painfully injurious and badly implemented policies of the APC government since 2015. And they have been plenty.

The only soothing balm that Nigerians have had to see the pain they bear for investing their political franchise in APC is the hope that February 25 is a date with history; a more realistic and practical event to pay APC back with its own coin.
APC Vs. APC: When The Centre Can No Longer Hold
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-vs-apc-when-the-centre-can-no-longer-hold/?amp

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by Praktikals(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2023
grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by wunmi590(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2023
localbreed:

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Please this is not your write up, give credit to whom is due...

This write up was written by Rev Fr. Kelvin Ugwu on Facebook

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by seguno2: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2023
jahsharon:
Useless idiot

For the parasitic APC elites

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by cathodekazim: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2023
IPOB urchins and pigs are so shortsighted and demented to see that this policies is anti people. I'll use skirt to dance from Ikorodu to Ketu if Peter Obi wins the election. Pig people. Spits on thread

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by deeptechcool(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2023
All these shall pass soonest. We would know the host and the parasites.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by jericco1(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2023
Lol let them be

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by EnterpriseMan: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2023
K
Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by hollywater: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2023
Senator Shehu i am with on this like always.Expecialythe Book Haram and Bandits beneficiary.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2023
It is time for the masses to unite and fight against these rogues in government planning to use money to influence votes.

See how they have been running from pillar to post ever since

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by Moromoro(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2023
localbreed:

It will shock you when BAT will be announced winner of the 2023 presidential election

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2023
I hope they don’t postpone this election sha
Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by tolue42(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2023
When Tinubu give assurance that he'll change Nigeria, all those Igbos are saying why can't he advice Buhari for the past 7 years...

The issue of this new Naira, did Buhari listen to him based on advice ??

So your questions over the 7 years has been answered by Buhari himself.

Vote Tinubu, vote for development, vote for new Nigeria

Modified****""
What I typed was flatinooos(I had to add ooo here self ), but Nairaland changed it to Igbos..very funny

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by seguno2: 7:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Period007:
El Rufai said he will help them to exchange the old notes in CBN after election grin grin grin

Hell Rufai think sey im wise, come overwise join.
Shey our mumu never do ni

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by RegArmani: 7:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Why are they so concerned about the naira policy?
They pretend to be supporting the masses while during EndSars they were nowhere to be found to support us. Fools

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani by chiefolododo(m): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2023
W

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Odekunle: Malami's Power Block Doesn't Support Buhari Anti-Corruption Fight / President Kagame Attends Nigerian Governors' Leadership Retreat In Kigali / Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.